Stranger Things

"All nature had to rearrange itself to be in harmony with him, so great was his dainty beauty. The trees sang him praises in whispery sounds, leaves rustling in adoration. The sun outlined his elegant profile, highlighting graceful lines of his regal cheekbones and fine nose, painting a fiery diadem on his shapely head. The wind combed his glossy locks delicately with lover's touch. And what locks they were! Falling in a silky cascade on his forehead, curling alluringly on the nape of his neck, in colour twin to his eyes: dark brown, in the shade between night and dying embers. And these eyes, hidden under the refined arches of eyebrows and frilled with lashes long and splendid, were doe-like and innocent, but wise too, seeing both the future and the past and looking into the very core of one's soul. And one could never find a sweeter fruit or a softer petal than his lips with their shy redness so tempting and their shape, sweetly irregular and imperfectly perfect, so promising. And the canvas for these features so striking was skin milky-white, besprinkled with a constellation of freckles (...)”

I want Finn on my arms so much :3

The boy of my dreams

Shit, here we go again...

My lil handsome husband

That's beautiful, user.

I'm new to pedoposting, where is this from? Please tell me this doesn't happen in the series...

What?

I want to be on that bed with him

it's simply a description of a very talented and also quite cute actor Finn Wolfhard. It does happen in a series in a sense that he really looks like a little elf there, but they don't narrate looks in the way the OP did.

I wish Finn know how much I love him

It's better for his mental health that he doesn't. Go away, creep

you are a dumb

the series is great, you should watch it. no one gets molested.
the pedoposting here is awful, you should avoid it

No, you are. This is a pure thread.

>This is a pure thread
whut? I just said I love Finn, whats the problem..

>whats the problem..
your persistence

your pedophilic effort amazes me

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

>And one could never find a sweeter fruit or a softer petal than his lips with their shy redness
Only good line deysu

so it is pasta after all...

Almost every show can be labelled as tv for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms. It was comfy and nice. Don't be a hater, user.

There are too many shows out there like this.
Too many possess narratives and castings that are demographically and ergonomically driven. We need more that purely seek nuanced storytelling and creative innovation, not shit like Stranger Things-- trash that literally packages an entire era into a nostalgia-inducing commodity seeking to be binged and tweeted about at every twist.

t. contrarian

So you're saying that I should like it because it's the popular thing to do?

Yes, let's all exist in a vacuum of self-delusion, bullshit validation and trash together. The truth only trends on Twitter.

You're genuinely a faggot.

No, I'm saying that you should at least try to be more objective and see more than
> trash that literally packages an entire era into a nostalgia-inducing commodity seeking to be binged and tweeted about at every twist.

Because even if it is partially that, this project is way too good to serve only as a twitter bait. This tv show has a lot to do with adaptation and intertextual references; indeed, it's quite rich in these elements, and that makes it interesting. But of course you are entitled to your own opinion.