ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!

IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE?!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/12/01/how-supergirl-melissa-benoist-channeled-a-boston-marathon-bombers-widow/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A CUTE

>show us your panties!

> ywn sniff her butt

no

they film this show in vancouver?

CW version yeah, it's why Skelejew got relegated to guest appearances since she couldn't commit to moving.

And no one cared

NOOOOO

i loved auntie astra. wont lie, havnt watched a single ep on CW yet

She is so CUTE!

Is this lewdest you can go?

It's much improved, like I told a guy earlier there still some social commentary but not nearly as bad as it was on CBS, like they got it all out of their system on CBS, it's all about alien smackdowns and Kara becoming more than a shitty gofer, Snapper Carr is so much better than Cat.

Also her relationship with Jimmy got axed in episode 1 superhard, it was beautiful

I don't think those are her panties. I think she's wearing a blue leotard with the skirt over it.

From the actual show, yes. I ain't posting her fappening leaks cuz who the hell hasn't seen them by now

first ep mini shorts costume is pretty lewd

i would be more entertained if she wore that sexy fanservice outfit
mmmmmmm

*brrraaaaaaap*

I wish there were vids to go along with her artistic photoshoot.

I haven't...

I really hope with the move to CW that Kara can have more parallel dimension hijinx adventures, I imagine there must be a version of Kara who totally preferred that look as well as edgy 90s spikes and Death Supergirl.

Make it happen CW

Literally the most easiest thing in the world to find, get to it

why is the red head? i dont remember ever seeing her

Maxima, she was only in that one episode sadly, would love to see her again.

ok.. why was jimmy gf with her?

She and everyone in the city all got mind controlled by a Kryptonian device

so good.. will fap to later

lol ok

thanks

:3

nypost.com/2016/12/01/how-supergirl-melissa-benoist-channeled-a-boston-marathon-bombers-widow/

>add pinch of eyeliner
>muh dick

>cuz who the hell hasn't seen them by now

I was literally in a medically-induced coma when the Fappening happened, I missed all the links when I finally got out of the hospital a month later.