Why is English grammar so difficult??

I am studying English grammar in recent. But it's so fucking difficult and I feel like fapping after 30 minutes.

>Teaches English without knowing the language
Burger, please.

In writing, i usually remember to use the accurate forms of the verbs "he wants, he wanted, he's wanting". But in speech, i usually just say "he want" instead.

You should try German. It'll drive you insane.

What is hard about it?

Dumb Gooks, that's why we're superior in person.

gooks must be really good at cheating at exams since they HAVE TO be really dumb not being able to learn proper english, even us monolingual steppemongols can do it

>tfw know little about grammar but somehow can speak and write English

There's nothing you can't do unless you give up bro. Just hang in there

>telling sub human Bulgarian

I want to know deep things and That's why i feel difficult.

Well, Singaporeans also tend to speak variants of butchered English. Among east Asians, only hongkongers are comfortable with English I suppose.

Since you're a native English speaker, I don't think you can relate to him

English = easy grammar.

so you are a shitposter, fine

english is quite easy compared to most related languages; no gender, little conjugation, no cases, etc

Perhaps but as a native speaker I'm curious of what it is like to learn english as not a native speaker

Imagine what it'd feel like to learn an Asian language like Korean or Japanese as an English speaker. It would feel pretty the same way as we do when we learn English.

wtf I HATE English now!

:(
at least you've made more progress on a second language than 99% of native english speakers

Grammar is far from the biggest challengeon the road to English fluency.
Try the pronounciation. It is lovely but bah gawd it's complex

if magyars and finns can learn english you have no excuse not to be able to.

The alphabet only has 26 characters though. Just sing ABC and you have them all.

Well lets be honest, Korean is a lot easier to learn than Japanese.

it wouldn't be that hard if you didn't go eeehhhhhh between every word

True. Japanese has 3 different writing systems and kanji would be really challenging and tough for foreigners while Korean has a single writing system and kanji(called hanza in Korean) is no longer in use.

I never said Korean was harder than Japanese tho

yea, I just say 'the man want...' and not 'the man wants...'

Learning the alphabet is just the start of learning a language. And the Korean alphabet has only 40 letters so I don't think the number of letters each language's alphabet has makes a meaningful difference.

German has the best and most logical grammar of all languages desu.

Any language with genders is illogical
German has THREE.

fantastic post

>German has THREE
Polish has FIVE

Ikr. When I was learning Latin at school, it almost drove me nuts

>learning Latin
why?

Cases in the articles though. They depend on the gender, there are 3 and the genders follow no logic. You have to memorize them. Also they are too similar to each other. It's very annoying.

You have to admit that some parts of English can make no sense and can be retarded.

because you are FUCKING korean

You must learn Latin to teach English properly

It's okay
Every retarded people can understands you what your saying
My english is even worse than yours

>I've been studying English grammar recently, but it's so fucking difficult I feel like fapping after 30 minutes.

Now try again, Oh Dae-Su.

A нe пиздишь? Гyгoл гpит тpи