Did this Happen?

Did the shooting actually happen is or is something the Jews want us to think happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmSE-obXm1k
youtube.com/watch?v=k2ewNQMdu7A
youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg
youtube.com/watch?v=tN_x1HUaYPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg
youtube.com/watch?v=xflR7gAbSPY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if it did, no one cares. America can handle their problems themselves

I think it did. Never underestimate homophobes. I cannot stress this enough. Worst. Mental illness. Ever! Be men. Show emotion. Gheys don't give two fucks what you think and are scared less of death because they know theie religion. Unlike everybody else. We need to come together or else these bad vibes will be worse and it might not be such a congruent shitshow next time?

Nah it didn't happen.

It did. You can look up all the victims if you're in denial. I live in Orlando and a guy who used to work with my gf was one of the victims.

Now, is it possible that there were multiple shooters? Yes, but they haven't released many details.

If it didn't happen then it wouldn't have been a Muslim Democrat. It would have been a evil straight white conservative Christian male if it was fake.

I've been waiting for another one of these threads to pop up. The last one is still in the archive, I think it got deleted off page 8. There was some interesting and compelling video evidence posted ITT.

It's always someone who knows someone. That's how propaganda spreads.

this

>I live in Orlando and a guy who used to work with my gf was one of the victims.
Every. Single. Time.

>the current year
>still thinking the 3 dimensional jew is real

>Gheys don't give two fucks what you think and are scared less of death because they know theie religion. Unlike everybody else.

are you stupid ahmed? gheys are not permitted in any monotheist religion

I get what you're trying to say but actually you don't know that for a fact. I think it's foolish to automatically rule out other possibilities without even considering them just because you assume the event should have unfolded in a certain way.

>implying guns are real when our fingers aren't real

>I am this retarded.

No, it's all a massive, pointless conspiracy, rather than another US mass shooting that happens every week.

i live in orlando it happened right across from my street

Both.

Did you see it happen?

yeah there was people carrying bodies in the streets it looked like i was living in a third world country

If that's what you think, then you fuck off. This thread is for people who want to discuss the possibility that it was a staged event. Why does that ass pain you so much? What do you and others like you -- who are sure to show up and contribute nothing of value to the conversation -- care if we talk about this? No one wants you here; you don't want to be here; so why are you here?

fug. Sounds bad.

It definitely happened, one of my wife's son's friends was a victim.

Kek. Fucking excellent.

Anyway here is a highly questionable clip from CBC news. It's overwhelmingly disliked and comments are fucking disabled. The only question is, is this guy legit or is he acting?

youtube.com/watch?v=BmSE-obXm1k

My cousins nephew was one of the victims pls show resp

Is there any legitimacy to the multiple shooter theory?

Why the fuck would the Jews bolster support for Trump? If it was staged then obviously it was staged by a party that OPPOSES the kikes.

Good one

Dan laherro?

>Why the fuck would the Jews bolster support for Trump?
Who knows? Doesn't mean it couldn't possibly have happened.

>If it was staged then obviously it was staged by a party that OPPOSES the kikes.
Pure assumption on your part.

"Rabbi, it just keeps happening everywhere i go"

>night club with hundreds of people
>literally every person has at least 1 phone with a camera
>not 1 single video, still photo, or sound clip anywhere.

didnt happen

I wouldn't call it assumption. I'm pretty sure Trump and Brexit are direct attacks on Jewish interests perpetrated by a group that seeks to take them down.

The world is a chess board played on by the Jewish impostors and our unsung heroes.

FAGGOT LEAF WITH FAGS IN FAMILY

NOT SURPRISE AT ALL

ALL LEAFS ARE GAYS.

KEEP GOING BASED LEAF REMOVER

youtube.com/watch?v=k2ewNQMdu7A

I refuse to accept that any rational person could view this and not have at least some doubt, even if it's just a shred.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg

>sun glasses
>no tears
>keeps looking down at something, possibly a script

There is two videos that feauture gun shots. Also how retarded are you that you think people whip out there fun when they hear an AR15 going off in a crowded club?
youtube.com/watch?v=tN_x1HUaYPQ

>of course it happened, there is a WEBSITE on the INTERNET with some NAMES in it

good goy, continue to fight against the evil mudslimes for a greater israel

Of course it happened, I was one of the victims, I'm dead now.

The owners of The Pulse: Barbara Poma & Ron Legler.

Ron Legler Is President of the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center.

So here's a little something from the comments of that video. It is literally some guy -- who is totally not a shill -- unironically invoking the classic, "I knew a guy who was there," defense of the official narrative.

There was more than one person involved

(((SHILLING FOR THE JEWS)))

this

you got proof of that senpai?

Learn Koine Greek. Learn about the different kinds of angels. Learn about Pagan practices

How much do you get paid? I'm genuinely interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg
If you believe there was a shooting, how do you explain this? The alleged victims are clearly and irrefutably being carried back towards the night club.

>www facebook com/fox9kmsp/videos/10154255302524138/
>shotgun

Sheeeeeiiiitttt, get your shills together!

>If it was staged then obviously it was staged by a party that OPPOSES the kikes.
Like some sort of Islamic organization?

youtube.com/watch?v=xflR7gAbSPY&feature=youtu.be

raw footage of the event

I just love these kind of threads

Nothing better than seeing stupid goyim chase their own tail for hours