/mls/ general - JOIN US edition

>Saturday 7/22
NYCFC def. Chicago Fire, 2-1 (FT)
NY Red Bulls def. Minnesota United 3-0 (FT)
Toronto FC 1, Colorado Rapids 0 (Halftime)
Houston Dynamo 3, DC United 0 (Halftime)
New England Revolution tied La Galaxy, 1-1 (30')
Columbus Crew tied Philadelphia Union 0-0 (25')
Montreal Impact leads FC Dallas, 1-0 (28')
Real Salt Lake vs Sporting KC, 10pm EST

>Sunday 7/23
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Portland Timbers, 6:30pm EST
Seattle Sounders vs San Jose Earthquakes, 10:30pm EST

>Wednesday, 7/26
Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew, 7:30pm EST

>NASLEL
www.nasl.com/schedule
>USL
www.uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL
nwslsoccer.com/schedule
>AYY
offseason

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realsaltlake/status/888986943966429184
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for TUBESTEAK

Honestly that's impressive
I thought it was gonna be 15k at most

Avoid Gold Cup times
No need for games on Wednesday
Every game today is done by 7 western

I meant Pacific

>be Chicongo
>sell best GK to NYC
>pay off ref to fuck over NYC
>ref sends a player off and NO ERAs NYC
>lose 2-1
How much is pauno SEETHING right now

They actually sold him to Atlanta who flipped him to MCD

Is there any place in the United States, where soccer is the most popular sport among people and where major league soccer (MLS) is the only dominant professional sport league?

What are you doing so far south?

What the best city and the best states in USA for Soccer fan?

I also need a city or a state where the MLS (Major League Soccer) is very popular among people.

I just like the soccer of the United States and Canada. All football in Europe, South America and my country (Costa Rica) are shit for fucking.

I know some Day in the United States.

there will be a city or state, you only need professional team in the MLS (Major League Soccer)

a city or state, without any NFL, Without any MLB (major league baseball) without any NBA, And without any NHL.

Only MLS (Major League Soccer)

Kys

fucking coloradoo

>that's so Union

Playoff outlook: doubtful

Keep the faith, user. We're all going to make it.

COLMAN FINALLY
WAITING SO LONG
AND HE IS FINALLY HERE

they literally spent at least 9 minutes wasting time from 85 minutes onward for a draw
a fucking draw

yes

no

maybe

i don't know

rip in piss this season

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION??????

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

gold cup thread, 45 bings to go

Real games going on over here, famdesu.

>soon

Revs, t.b.h. LADS.

Holy shit. Is it 10 cent beer night?

Just give dallas the cup already

MLS is rapidly rising and will become better than La Liga or MX whatever they call it by 2025. Our media, parity, and homegrown talent will be among the elite in the Americas and soon, the world.

Waston is a big guy...

Just kill me now. And sugarman too while you're at it.

>in Dallas
No it's not

nah, but the place still sold out,
huge crowd, good game, all around 10/10 night in Foxborough.

Anti-MLS shills have to APOLOGIZE.

fugg off, nobody really cares about them

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

Take your meds Doyle. No one is shitposting itt.

2 years ago with a better team we lost at this stage to Jamaica. I'm glad we're past that nightmare

Eh I wouldn't say better with that Mexico and Bad John Brooks

He has always been world class or Timmy Chandler tier
No in-between

It's fucking close enough

We were shit then too. We're still shit tbf since Pulisgod isnt here and neither are Brooks or Cameron.

Brooks was one of the problems in that game
The other was Alvarado

You make the final with a B/C team and people still can only complain, it can't be helped I suppose

everyone else has their delta epsilon teams as well so why even make that point?

Costa was the closest to an A team as anyone

It's funny that Acosta and Bradley look great together, but shit when one is playing without the other.

>twitter.com/realsaltlake/status/888986943966429184
Mike Petke is so based.

>twitter.com/realsaltlake/status/888986943966429184
Ok /lads/ how much will mls and jew garber fine him?

No they didnt have Campbell or Bolanos. Plus we put in 4 of our MLS veterans in while Costa Rica had Ruiz to rely on.

Bolanos was a role player for them before he got old
Campbell got called up for the group stages plus his role with Costa Rica has diminished lately
Costa Rica had 8-9 starters and we had 6-7

I know this is just a shit tournament, but I'm starting to get really optimistic about our team for Russia '18. Just need Bradley and Dempsey to hold on for one more year before Father Time gets to them.

I'm sorry meant ****Howard**** and Dempsey

Our beloved Mr.Doyle is a great man and man who is deserves acclaim and praise for his love and charity for the game we all love.

Need some new blood in here already, dammit

>perf

>the collective faces of Jozy haters every time he proves them wrong

MLS will eventually be a 34 team league and it will be a good thing

for me it's Vancouver Whitecaps FC

FUCK YOU MONTREAL
tried to rob colman of his first goal, but he showed you
VAR can't get here soon enough

O M A H A

It will become a 40 team league with MLS I and MLS II with pro/rel between them and it will be a good thing.

>Petke calling out the Onyewu choke

good lad

>optimistic
Have you even watched this tournament? The B team is absolute trash without fucking Bradley, Dempsey or Howard.

MLS will soon be the dominate league in the America' and NO ONE can stop it. The foreigners spots will soon be fought over by the elite Dutch, Brazilian and German talents.

Brazil and Argentina will soon be second rate leagues in the America's

>it's another "watch soccer alone because no friends" episode

>loli poster
Gee I wonder why.

she's 500 years old you creep

>los gringos piensan esto cuando ni siquiera pueden ganar el concamierda champions
jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

so why don't we get Ronald walking our teams out?

>We

>match
>Pitch
>Kit
>Supporter(s)
>Football Club
>Good ball
Why do American soccer fans have to larp as Europeans?

Also;
>Not having a promotion/relation system from nasl to mls

>77280089
What?

>criticizing MLS fans for using european terminology

>also criticizing MLS for not being european enough and having pro/rel

you'll always find something to bitch about

shocking

>soon
Nah it needs another 15 years or so.

Match is the only one I'm okay with.

>he doesn't support the salary cap and parity
>he wants a two team league with Super Dynamo NYC and Sporting Club Football Club L.A winning everything year after year with rosters comparable to national teams.

hell yeah, fuck the flyovers
don't @ me flyover

No

I'm still thinking that Major League Soccer has to make a expanción to a city (or state) where there is no professional team.

So have a place where there is only professional soccer team in the MLS

Does such a city exist?

>he thinks American sports don't have super teams
Look around you, you retarded nigger. Cheatriots, Memeiors are a thing you know.

>tfw OUR boy beat Mexico

How can one man be so based?

Fucking spics learned their place.

Any chicanos here wanna sell me their GC final tickets?

God this was so based.

All we have to do is score against Andre Blake

Who?

We're fucked

C'mon the leafs did it

There are some candidates

Austin, Texas

Louisville, Kentucky

Omaha, Nebraska

Richmond, Virginia

New Mexico.

>score