NY: ESPN: Rose, Lakers meet for about 3 hours
LAL: Report: Lakers have interest in Ian Clark
NY: Lakers to meet w/ Derrick Rose Thursday
HOU: Troy Williams agrees to 3-year deal w/ HOU
NY: Derrick Rose in 'serious talks' w/ Cavaliers
MIN: Wolves, Wiggins working on 5-year extension
NY: Lillard: A 'real possibility' Melo joins POR

Other urls found in this thread:

totalprosports.com/2017/07/22/report-kyrie-irvings-camp-believes-lebron-james-leaked-trade-wishes-to-media/
sports.yahoo.com/report-even-kyrie-irving-requests-000003529.html
cavaliersnation.com/2017/07/22/video-lebron-james-throws-major-shade-at-kyrie-irving-via-social-media/
silverscreenandroll.com/2017/7/22/16015164/la-lakers-free-agency-rumors-lebron-james-trade-kyrie-irving-paul-george-lonzo-ball-brandon-ingram
nba.com/bulls/history/pippen-stood-tall-without-jordan-1993-94/
basketball-reference.com/teams/POR/2000.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/nba/ is for autists

Does he get a 30 for 30?

did anyone here watch the wnba all star game

Curry is a shit defender

wrong thread

Reminder: This is the only broship that matters.

absolutely, in about 10 years
it'll be called some variation of "trust the process"
it'll either be a tragedy (if the sixers fail) or hero worship if they win anything

LeBron gets a bit overrated in the same way, but teams don't view him as a mismatch or specifically go after him. If they do, it's to try and get him to rack up fouls, not to score points. Both the Heat and Cavs have been much better a defense when hes on the team.

Lebron

H-TOWN

only if they get the title

Not even just here but at all?

In morey we trust!

>LeekBron

totalprosports.com/2017/07/22/report-kyrie-irvings-camp-believes-lebron-james-leaked-trade-wishes-to-media/

>Rockets still Melo's first choice
sports.yahoo.com/report-even-kyrie-irving-requests-000003529.html

Lebron playing 3D fruit ninja

Woodrow Wilson of the NBA. Psudeo-intellectual Ideologue that gets overrated for doing things that world eventually become the standard of doing things, but plenty of other GMs already knew that, and we're just more cleverly progressing towards the same future in a way that wouldn't get them fired.

The Celtics and Mavs had the same idea but managed to pull off a low key rebuilding processes in a much shorter time and exploited the stupidity of GMs like Hinkie.

Lepopcorn is in the top 3 snakes list in the NBA

cavaliersnation.com/2017/07/22/video-lebron-james-throws-major-shade-at-kyrie-irving-via-social-media/

Come home Kyrie

>Woj:With James refusing to commit to Cleveland beyond the coming season, and with the growing verdict that James is intrigued with pursuing a Los Angeles Lakers exit plan, Irving has become proactive in controlling his own career arc.

why does it matter if he leaks it or not? the faggot is still leaving because he's not up to the challenge of competing. If it's only a matter of fan perception, well after the whole flat earth thing, we know he's an idiot, you can tell just by his interviews he's a cocky fuck, literally dion waiters if dion was good.

the fact is, is lebron stays in 2018, no EVER again should question his competitive spirit. I hope he stays in Cleveland like Westbrook and harden stayed with theirs. Let players come to you, not you to them.

#year of the snake

This might be the worst OP in a long time, god i miss op webms

Breathe in and out deeply. It's gonna be okay.

Lakers 2017 lineup:
PG: Ball
SG: Thompson
SF: Ingram
PF: James
C: Cousins

I can not exaggerate enough that Hinkie is Reddit: The GM. Everyone else in the league was blatantly aware of what he was doing, knew he'd eventually get fired for it, and planned to exploit the Sixers in the fallout.

Celtics raided a favorable future draft pick deal out of them in the last draft while still getting the player they wanted, and the Mavs just took Noel for essentially nothing. Hinkie isn't special whatsoever.

>with the growing verdict that James is intrigued with pursuing a Los Angeles lakers exit plan

HAHahaha why on earth would he go there?

that will not be their lineup this season

maybe for 2018-19

>houston

Where the hell did the Lebron to lakers rumors even start? Just cause he went to go see Lonzo play in summer league? Lmao

LaMelo throwing it down now.
BBB moving up higher and higher!

George?

they're getting lebron and melo soon

Actually possible if they renounce Randle and move Clarkson

I like LeBron / Cousins pairing a lot. Even though Boogie isn't super quick, he can run a little and stretch the floor a bit. Plus, when the fast break isnt there, you can run the offense through him since he's a nice passer out of the post

>LeBron needs to win to secure his legacy
>I know, he's going to go to the LAKERS

H-TOWN

same.
not this season but maybe next

I just want to say, yet again, the reason why the lottery came in to existence in the first place is because the league knew people like Hinkie would try and tank to rack up draft picks.

There's a reason why nobody is hiring him, and it's because he's a dipshit.

>too busy taunting to get back on D

looks right

LeBron probably wants to start working on his post NBA career and LA is the best place for that. Rings don't matter cause most casuals have him top 3 already, which I don't agree with, but that's what ESPN is pushing.

>wants to start working on his post NBA career

He has like 6-8 years left though

>which I don't agree with

B A S E D

I dont, I have him just below Larry Bird

Does he? Who knows. I'd say he signs a 1 and 1 in LA, I don't think he'll sign another long term deal again.. Maybe we see mercenary lebron

I've always said Scottie Pippen > Lebron but I get shit for it here. In terms of career lebron has a better one but in terms of Basketball skill and being able to execute it, It's pippen in every single way. DESU, I'd take Pippen over Kobe any day of the week.

literally just spend 2 minutes doing captcha

>1 and 1

No it isn't you retard. If LeBron went to the Lakers or 76ers, the expectation for him would be to trade players like Ingram, Lonzo, Simmons, and Fultz away to acquire already established veterans to win championships before he gets too old.

Give me your top 20 list for perspective

lmao how can u even rank him lower than larry bird if u werent even old enough to comprehend basketball when he was playing

>still is 1

LeGM wont work in LA

Mj
Kareem
Magic
Wilt
Russell
Bird
LeBron
Kobe
Duncan
Hakeem
Oscar
Shaw

Thats like 12 or so im on mobile

I'm old enough to remember Bird's last season, which despite him being nearly ded from his back was pretty good

Fake and gay.
Get a fucking life you retarded Laker faggot

Who else /supports multiple teams/ here?

Currently a Warriors, Lakers and Cavaliers fan.

B T F O
T
F
O

>Maybe we see mercenary lebron

Please. may the Jews let this happen, someone text the script writers. Hopefully they lax on the roid testing too. Lebron ends his career roided up and gets 3 more titles.

Only two of those are me

instant click whenever you put lonzo in a title for youtube/articles

Lebron is going to the Warriors for the minimum. His good friend Draymond has convinced him. He'll receive lots of money under the table though.

>I've always said Scottie Pippen > Lebron but I get shit for it here. In terms of career lebron has a better one but in terms of Basketball skill and being able to execute it, It's pippen in every single way.

The execution of being worse than LeBron in literally every single statistic in every year, both in the playoffs and regular season? I wonder why you get laughed at.

>LeBron being a little passive aggressive bitch and using social media to take shots at teammates again

God damn what a little bitch.

6-0>3-5

will the East merge with the D-League next season

6 rings, top 5 defender all time, and never choked in the Finals, yet you use stats to defend LeBron when he choked multiple times after steam rolling a weak Eastern Conference that pads LeBron's overall playoff stats.

No, I think there's a legit argument for Pippen being better

>every single statistic
sorry my post was aimed at non-stat nerds. To me (i repeat, for ME, no you) it doesnt matter how man points you get to be good, it's how you execute to get those points. Curry spams 3's to get 20+ while someone like a Kyrie can get the same amount but in a better fashion (finishing, shooting, fast break). Go watch some highlights of pippen and learn how beautiful the game can be played if done right, individually or team wise. If pops had players like a jordan or pippen he could do it, he's just missing that #2 to Kawhii's 1.

>Kyrie reportedly asked the Cleveland Cavaliers front office to trade him as he had no interest in playing alongside LeBron James any longer, according to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst.

>That demand reportedly happened last week and LeBron knew about it, and as he went through shock and disappointment, he allegedly leaked that info that surfaced on Friday of the trade request, according to Stephen A. Smith.

>“According to my sources, they believe LeBron James had everything to do with news getting out that Kyrie Irving wants to be traded, because Kyrie Irving and his representation and others met with the Cavaliers a couple weeks ago, and not a word got out until recently.”

>“They believe that LeBron James got word of it, and was put off by it, and leaked it. I’m not going to accuse LeBron of such a thing, I don’t know that to be true at all, but I know that’s what Kyrie Irving believes. The mere fact that he has that question, says it’s time to move on.”

How many Finals MVPs does Pippin have? 0? Oh, how many regular season MVPs? Aww damn 0 again? Surely he's at least REACHED the Finals once without MJ, after all MJ did take a hiatus for 2 years. No again???

You are arguing with a guy that thinks Pippin is underrated and yet somehow forced me to take an argument where I am shitting on Pippin. Good job.

>forced me to take an argument
The fact you'd need to change your argument, not to suit your actual opinion but to be a foil to the person you're talking too, shows you have no real argument and you're just a shitposter.

and to add on to my post i guarentee you, i'd put money on it, that if pops had one more top tier elite player next to kawhii, he could take on the 4 players warriors team, and it wouldnt even need to be taken to 7. Spurs in 5 if they get Kyrie on the team.

Remember that time a Pippin lead Bulls team was in danger of missing the playoffs until Jordan rejoined the team near the end of the season and saved them?

I'm sure LeBron has also struggled plenty of times to simply bring his team to the playoffs.

I saw Kevin Durant at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Shooting 33% from 3 is equivalent to shooting 50% from 2, and shooting 40% from 3 is the equivalent of shooting 60% for 2

Makes more sense to just take 3's if you can make at least a third of them, brainlets just dont understand.

>Stephen A Smith saying LeBron leaked the info about Kyrie

LMAO

What a fucking bitch ass snake.

No, I'm just not somebody who thinks Pippin is so underrated he's better than a top 5 player all time in LeBron.

can't wait for /nba/ to implode when Lebron signs with Lakers next summer!

silverscreenandroll.com/2017/7/22/16015164/la-lakers-free-agency-rumors-lebron-james-trade-kyrie-irving-paul-george-lonzo-ball-brandon-ingram

Please PLEASE address this Pippin nuthuggers.

>Rings don't matter cause most casuals have him top 3 already,
>How many Finals MVPs does Pippin have? 0? Oh, how many regular season MVPs? Aww damn 0 again? Surely he's at least REACHED the Finals once without MJ

????? rings dont matter but these meme awards fo? Pippen took a shitty bulls team to a conference finals, something Lebron can't do unless with at least one more super star. Pippen did that by himself

read: nba.com/bulls/history/pippen-stood-tall-without-jordan-1993-94/

>The media agreed with Jackson’s assessment, as Pippen finished third in NBA MVP voting behind Houston’s Hakeem Olajuwon and San Antonio’s David Robinson.

>“I never thought about trying to win MVP,” said Pippen. “I never thought about trying to do things as an individual. That’s just not how I played the game and it wasn’t in my pedigree. I couldn’t have made myself play that way. It never crossed my mind to try and lead the league in scoring. I viewed that as sort of selfish goal and while I did have personal goals, they were to make the All-Defense team or be Defensive Player of the Year. I of course wanted to be one of the top players in the game, but I wanted to do it within my natural style of play. So I learned to let the game flow to me and stayed away from putting pressure on myself or rushing aspects of my game.”

Note: Pippen took
basketball-reference.com/teams/POR/2000.html
this team to a game 7 WCF vs the Kobe Shaq Lakers.

go fys
Pippen > Bron

>I'm sure LeBron has also struggled plenty of times to simply bring his team to the playoffs.
Let's see. In his first two seasons LeBron missed the playoffs. That's it. The 04 and 05 Cavs

Dont be silly my dude, Lebron is signing with OKC dummy

>Lakers think they'll win everything if they stack the team.

Hmm, doesn't that sound familiar? Like they've tried this shit twice in the past 20 years? Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Steve Nash, Dwight Coward?

>lakers were at their best when Smush Parker was starting PG

BBB might know better

Wtf is kd's problem, also why tf didnt you take a pic

you cant trust him, his hair is in control.

Nice pasta

>kyrie traded to the knicks
>Melo and lebron opt out in 2018
>Melo and Lebron join the knicks with kyrie

How fucking funny would this be

>Pippen took a shitty bulls team to a conference finals, something Lebron can't do unless with at least one more super star. Pippen did that by himself

Oh yeah, who can forget that year LeBron was carried to the Finals by his bif 3 teammates of Iligaukas and Drew Gooden?

Lebron is going to follow that fuck nigga around until he leaves the nba

I would love to see the knicks be elite

not person you replied to but Lebron took the cavs team to the actual nba finals before going to Miami. Also on that portland team Pippen was the third highest scorer for his team during the palyoffs with 15 points on 42% shooting and 30% from 3. Rasheed in that playoff series against kobe and shaq by comparison put up 23 points on near 50% shooting

so not the proposed scenario then

Lebron has willed a shitty cavs team into the finals in 07 then got sweeped by real niggas

i know who you're talking bout my man, if i wasn't a fan of my team, id be a fan of them.

May the Flat Earth God will it. Amen.

Guys, how many of these all time legends from the Cavs 2007 roster that carried LeBron to the Finals do you think make the HoF?

Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Drew Gooden
Harry Hughes
Sasha Pavlovic

Personally I think they're all great. Certainly better than that scrub Horace Grant that dragged down Pippin's greatest.

>Melo
>Kyrie
>Porzingis
>Lebron
>Ntilikina
>Hernangomez

what seed would this be

w2c

1st easily. Who else would it be, the Leltics?

Reminder that Lebron, when he went to the WC finals in 07, he faced a shitty Detroit team, shitty compared to the team OLD pippen took to the WCF against the dynasty kobe shaq lakers.

can't beat the warriors though

reminder that, Lebron was coached by a defensive minded coach mike brown in 07, and old pippen and his blazers were coached by literal who mike dunleavy, aka white boy dunleavys dad.