/sag/

بلتی+འབྲས་ལྗོངས་སྐད་ edition.
Allowed: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Maldives.
Specifically not allowed: That depressed diaspora Afghan who keeps writing edgy garbage on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1216186/The-shocking-love-triangle-Lord-Mountbatten-wife-founder-modern-India.html
kathmandu.gov.np/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Koi hai?

>tibetan script

Is that Ladakhi? It's been a while since I saw it last time like 4 years ago when I was traveling around India

How often are they in your country?

DED

How do Indians feel that we use 'paki' as an umbrella term for everyone from the subcontinent?

..that Brits are ignorant bastards.

No, Bhutia. But both are Tibetan dialects anyway and use the same script.

What did Yan mean by this?

Just asked. You wanted to talk about mountain goats?

All around me are familiar faces....

Welcome abdool

Reminder that Ranjana > Tibetan

>To be cucked by a literal Pajeet.

he was a homo

Any articles about this?

>To him, sex was unromantic, 'a mixture of psychology and hydraulics'. There were also mutterings that he preferred men.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1216186/The-shocking-love-triangle-Lord-Mountbatten-wife-founder-modern-India.html

It's actually from the book, Indian Summer.

Is it still used today? Are there any schools that teach Newar in general around the Kathmandu area?

He looks like a turbo-Chad for 1940s standards in Western countries, though.

>To him, sex was unromantic, 'a mixture of psychology and hydraulics'.
The most British statement ever

काठमाडौं? Is that the spelling? Kathmadaun?

>Is it still used today?
It is, but I've only ever seen it used on signs and religious scriptures. Most Newari publications I've seen have been written in the Devanagari script.
As for Newari schools, there doesn't appear to be very many opportunities in formal education below the university level. I don't think the people I know that speak Newari recieved any formal education in it. Looking at some statistics, of the 500k or so students that took the SLC (the Nepali equivalent of the ISCE), only a few dozen took the Newari examination.
Of course, I could be wrong since I myself am not Newari and have rarely been to the Newari-dominated areas of Kathmandu.

I'm not sure. The only spelling I know of is काठमाण्डौँ.

What about the spelling on that signboard? javascript:quote('77264028');
How is it supposed to be read. Even Wikipedia uses that spelling. Also what is येँ ?

What about the spelling on that signboard?How is it supposed to be read. Even Wikipedia uses that spelling. Also what is येँ ? Newari name for Kathmandu?

Doctor who is kill.

Why is it legal to hunt Markhor in Pakistan although it is the national animal? Serious question. What are the general attitudes towards game hunting in Pakistan? I think except for boar hunting in Coorg, hunting of all wild fauna is pretty much illegal in India.

>In Pakistan, hunting markhor is legal as part of a conservation process, expensive hunting licenses are available from the Pakistani government which allow for the hunting of old markhors which are no longer good for breeding purposes.

येँ is the Newari name. I'm not sure if it's pronounced the way it is spelt, since written Newari tends to omit a lot of sounds.
I tried to find an "official" way of spelling it, but it even the official website of the city (kathmandu.gov.np/) uses at least three different spellings. The spelling I gave is the one that most accurately reflects the pronunciation that I use

There's a huge hunting culture (generally flourish by Pakhtuns and Feudal lords)

Hunting in the North and Sindh is most popular.

Markhor hunting is part of the conservation process. The money paid by the hunters is used for the Markhors. So basically the one markhor takes one for the team. It helps them evolve too as only the fast and camoflaged ones survive.

Just like genetical trash is rejected by women in favor of better built and more successful men.

Has /sag/ known love?

:'( No, you need social skills for that.

Good thing I have mummy to ship me with one of her friends' qt daughters one day.

Love =/= Haram lewd two sided crap

post more

I love Indians, but some Indians treat me badly... It is somewhat saddening.

If you are a girl I can treat you better baby ;)

Are you a coder or a system administrator?

Let me phrase it another way.

Has /sag/ ever had a crush?

yes, when i was 13

Why do Westerners keep invading this general and throwing the same redundant banter again and again? Are you trying to say you guys don't act horny online? Have you ever heard of Omegle? Just go there and see how fucking retarded those guys are and a vast majority of them are Westerners.

A few. none of them ended well. Whatever.

Where exactly do you live, namefag?