NEW YORK YANKEES @ SEATTLE MARINERS

not posting lineups lol too lazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZRgYvEUc3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lets split the series at least

will the yanks, dare I say, win a fucking series?

They play Seattle tomorrow as well. It's 10 am in Japan, so Tanaka should do well

It wouldn't shock me that the m's blow it again to the yankees at this point

lets go Ms

I wonder if tanaka thinks he's in japan?

I sure he feels at home

Do girls like the Hakka?

i always bet on tanaka

Do you rate him?

he m's can only hit pop ups

Gary is scary

out

>not challenging that
Fucking retarded

But he was clearly safe thanks to Segura's shitty tag. It was a fantastic throw by Miranda too.

the m's tend to lose the challenges anyway

Based fucking Frazier. GIDP with a run scored is more than Headley ever did his entire career with the Yankees.

Seager has a very punchable face

If that fan wouldn't have caught that, it would have hit that fat bitch right in the face.

looks pretty normal to me

I punched my screen as soon as that picture enlarged. You owe me a new fucking screen.

sorry :^)

Ji Man Choi > Gary Cooper (I called him Gary Cooper because he is gay)

>Shemale Choi
Shitty first baseman

I wonder if tanaka is distracted by an ad he can actually read

its a lot more slower than usual today. I guess everyone is out?

>implying Tanaka is literate

It's Saturday night, most of the normies are out. I'm the only normie who did his plans earlier today, so now I'm stuck with you loser fucks.

no

Tanaka is back I see. Sanchez probably could've won the Home Run Derby if Tanaka pitched to him instead.

YES

I think this season is more or less put for Tanaka. I know he'll go back to being good again tho. This isn't thenough first time and it won't be the last time a good player has a bad season

welp

I sure hope so, would be funny if he doesn't opt out and this year just turned out to be an aberration

BASED GAMEL

The batters are awake

>The batters are awake
Nah, that's just Shitnaka. He could give up a home run to a t-baller.

well the mariners batters can use the practice

terrible throw

>Tanaka losing on purpose to appease the gooks in Seattle

Are they just going to keep throwing Tanaka out there and assuming he's just going to magically find it?

just give tanaka the TJ already

RUNS
U
N
S

I hope this Jap opts out we can get rid of him

I seriously fucking hope Tanaka opts out of his contract. This season has been so piss poor, with absolutely no signs of improvement.

>muh 92 mph fastball down the middle

he has a guaranteed contract for 3 more years why not just get the tj surgery instead of choosing to pitch at 50%

He's always been a low velocity pitcher though. He's also hit 96+ several times this season.

this is great. the m's really needed a game like this

he doesnt want surgery, you cant force a guy to have TJ if he refuses.

How hard is it to clear your throat, or drink a warm glass of tea? Really? Please tell me why they let these guys on air like this.

Tanaka should have had the surgery this year. HE would have spent his shitty year recovering

There's still 5 innings left m8. Plenty of time for the pitching to blow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZRgYvEUc3o

he should have, but he wanted to land another deal with the doyers or something.

hes not opting out now

its just nice seeing them do something offensively compared to the last two games.

The only reason Tanaka hasn't been the biggest buzz kill this season is because the bullpen has somehow managed to be worse than him. I automatically assume we're going to lose when he's starting.

where did it all go wrong for him? he seemed to have a lot of hype when he first arrived in new york

How did the Mariners score their 4th run?
What did Dyson do in his 2nd AB?
I missed it...

>it's another hard hit balls at fielders while the other teams gets weak ground balls through the hole

he got hurt around all star break of his first year where he was a cy young contender

He was still really effective in 2015 and 2016, just not as dominant as he was his first year.

This year the wheels have just come off completely.

tanaka just started giving away some easy hits

almost caught that. pls be okay, dyson

I've got a pretty good feeling about the offense tonight. It'll depend on the pitching not shitting the bed though.

>taking your kid to the stonewall inn is new york tourism board selling point

>son, you see these holes? men would stick their penis in there and men on the other side would suck it

How long until Ellsbury gets cut? It's only a matter of time.

>obama made that place a national landmark

JUDGED

#JUDGED

JUDGEMENT DAY

JUDGED

get it together Ms dont throw this game away

don't collapse now

its over senpai, your shitty team has been Judged

they just need an insurance run

that phelpsy guy.. he looks familiar

crap

Is Cone the most autistic broadcaster?

no, the white sox have you beat

definitely but I actually like him

most color commentators never go into detail like he does.

Anytime I see a deep fly ball in right, I think how that would be a double in Fenway.

That park is such a joke

which is why I despise the ellsbury contract.. his numbers were inflated as fuck due to that little league field and now we're suffering for it

really make you think

Do you think he wishes he were still a Yankee?

>His nickname is Scrabble
>His last name probably isn't a valid work in Scrabble
Really makes you think

nope

something tells me yes when I saw him hanging out with the yank allstars at the homerun derby.. it was awkward seeing that

>All of these pitching changes
Did the Mariners' dugout get a hold of the binder or something?

He'll never see another playoff game in his life. He forfeited his chance at immortality going down as the the greatest Yankee second baseman

LEGENDARY BAT SPEED

L E G E N D A R Y

>Walking Judge

Fucking pussies

>walking Judge
JUDGED

new rule change could've cost yankees a run

>holliday gidp here

not really, Cano seems like the type of guy who likes playing baseball casually in a small market where he doesn't have to deal with media shit and can make ton of money.

If the mariners were contenders that'd be a bonus but I honestly don't think winning matters him to much since he already has a ring.