As a non-muslim with an arab name i feel trapped between a rock and a crazy place

as a non-muslim with an arab name i feel trapped between a rock and a crazy place.

what should i do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a non-muslim with an non-arab name hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You could have your name changed if you don't like it. Can't be that much trouble to go down to the courthouse and have it changed.

Change your name, shave your rat beard, and get a hitler youth haircut or grow it out like a hipster

> Can't be that much trouble to go down to the courthouse and have it changed.
its actually pretty difficult, i have to send a letter to the minister of justice and explain why i want to change name.
this alone can take longer than 2 years, wherever he agrees or not.
French paperwork a a pain in the ass

nothing. just behave like a normal person

>French Paperwork
>That Flag
Memes are real

i can't change my name According to Algerian laws.
people will still consider me a muslim.

Sure those memes are real.

We are full of those fuckers here.

Hey Rachid, why aren't you here with the rest of your brothers leeching from the evil white man ?
Do you regret your "independence" ? Do you wish France to come back ?

Never again, we know how your people treat those who want to help your kind.

>Go to customtees.com
>Create shirts that say "Muhammad is a Faggot"
>Wear them

are you wearing one ?

>lel all religions are bad meme

if i wanted to be in France i wouldve been there
>my sky daddy is batter than your sky daddy

How prevalent are they on Sup Forums though?
Is any poster defending muslims, with a French flag, an Algerian?

change your name dingus

anglicize your name nigger

Plenty of Arab atheists. Edward Said & George Habash are two notable contemporary examples

Move to America, Obama will give you a visa if you pretend to be an angry young muslim

Then pull a Milo

Christianity made the west strong, what have you sand monkeys ever done besides lose to France?

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

God is not a respecter of persons. He doesn't care who you are. If you seek him out earnestly you shall find him.

Mind elaborating in what the name is?
Maybe if you emigrate somewhere else. Here changing your name only takes one visit to the national civil registry and signing something.

are you the one that got renamed jean-marie in the other thread?

The discovery of the new world made the west strong. Without the colonization of the Americas Europe would have been broke, having just lost control of the important trade route through Constantinople, and been overrun by the Muslim hoards which had taken over the city.

Live by NatSoc ideals.

Denounce degeneracy.

Live free.

shhhhh
so i should just change my name ?

You can propagate reason and cleanse the earth of this dirt called islam. You are an arab and can read the coran in the original and wont get bullshit about wrong translation. Read some philosophy, logic and science and fight islam!

Why other fuckers didnt discover the new world and didnt became strong then?

Just kill yourself you fucking sandnigger.

Civilization will be better off without you.

Change your name, stupid.

Comparing the Quran to the Bible is not even a contest.

Do what I do as a non religious fellow from a Muslim background. Improve yourself, workout, and become a better person. Realize that non-Muslims will always hate your people even if you renounce Islam. So don't be a cuck and join there side, but fight to improve the lives of your people and destroy those that wish harm to the people you love.

T. junglemonkey

Change your name to an Italian or Spanish-sounding one or... you know, just don't act like a terrorist. Pretty simple.

be a christian. don't be a secular fag. you're already an arab, which blows, but make up for it by joining the crusade.

Of course

Move to France obviously, take all your friends too, France loves having you over.

Europe got lucky. If any other civilization had found a continent full of gold and other resources the west would have been fucked. Christianity had nothing to do with it.

north-Africans aren't technically arabs tho

Everyone has their inherent problems as long as you are true to yourself and do the best you can you should rest with an easy mind.

LOOK,

Jesus Christ is Lord. This is a Christian board.

We don't kill on the way out though. Fucking mudshits.

Respond you berber nigger Don't cuck yourself

not joining any side, i just don't want to take shit for things i have nothing to do with

>i just don't want to take shit for things i have nothing to do with

Fuck off, welcome to the real world you cry baby. Everybody gets shit for things they had nothing to do with

>not joining any side

Most people don't. But humor me a bit. Say the west decides to kill all the Muslims on the planet for whatever reason. Would you surrender for a small chance of being spared and let all your relatives, friends, and countrymen be killed (since most are Muslim)? Or will you fight for your own even if you don't believe in God. For me the choice is easy.

bro im a muslim north arfican like you senpai, but they hate us because of our sandnigger face, they automatically assume your muslim

dont be a cuckold race traitor