Forest Whitaker STAR WARS

How was his performance Sup Forums? Was it good?
The only movie I ever liked him in was The Last King of Scotland

I'm sure he was fine

He's fine in everything he's in

Not good, not bad.

>The Last King of Scotland
>not Ghost Dog

battlefield earth sequel confirmed.

HE WAS BLACK AND THEREFORE AWESOME

I think I can agree with this. I'm going to have to have faith that he did a Forrest Whitaker of a job.

Battlefield Earth tier

He was pretty good, not particulary special. He isn't even in the movie that long and dies rather anticlimaxy

the dopey looking nigger retard

HE WAS GREAT

I felt bad for him for being disabled but I was so proud that he did the same job as everyone else

he was fine he really looked broken

Spoken like a true liberal

Go watch Ghost Dog now faggot.

Obviously the movie was dogshit but I remember him being pretty good in that, garbage costume and make up aside.

he was a vestige tough his end was near

It was a perfectly acceptable performance for a Star Wars movie. SW should be a bit hammy

this
He played up the cheese.
I can see Lucas loving it. Very pulp.

He was okay in panic room, right guys?

That's one of the only movies i've seen him in, I thought he was great.

Can someone who's seen the movie explain this? Did the really give him hair in reshoots or does he shave his head in the movie?

Saw it last night at release, i think he did good, however his character was overhyped and under used imo, they could have made him more part violent as they were hinting at he was a very mean person to the imperials

He overdid it. I thought he was the worst part. I'm a fan too. Ghost Dog is my shit.

I think he made the decision to go full camp, when the rest of the movie was more low key.

He would have been at home in ANH.

He had a shaved head in earlier scenes.
The hair came years later.

he is literally a black space osama

Good point about ANH. I can see that.

yeah but he's just a broken old soldier

>dude black people lmao