ITT: we come up with creative and feasible ways to insult the muslims and their prophet

our goal is to make them rage and to go completely allahu akbar
by doing so we will create new happenings and we will bring the total war closer

let's do something for a change Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0XonxS5KG4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_foods#Permitted_and_forbidden_species
youtube.com/watch?v=p6xv7ylwEa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muhammed in drag violently fucking a goat

The cube. It needs to go.

pigs blood infusion

okay, where can we post it? some muslim forums maybe?
"feasible ways"

He is a Poo Poo Head!!! XDDDDD

Mohammad's remains are allegedly in a tomb under the Green Dome in Mecca.

It would be a shame if something disrespectful would happen to it.

Kaffirs are not allowed to enter Mecca

Somebody needs to borrow a stealth bomber and drop 16 000 kg's worth of pig penises on top of that dome.

Because it's SO hard to convert, right?

Fake it.

>convert at a mosque tomorrow
>dedicate every moment for the next decade showing them how devout you are
>be ambitious, rise through their internal pecking order to the point where you have access
>you are now a greying old man, but you have finally gotten access to the green dome at leisure
>find Muhammad's remains, immediately film yourself defecating, pissing, spitting and jerking off onto them, film yourself sticking dirty panties in his corpses mouth wrapped around your dick
>then proceed to pour a large bottle of mixed pig shit and pig blood onto them in the shape of the star of david and then pulverize the remains and sweep them into your shoulder bag
>take them to a waste disposal plant and dump them on camera
>post to all social media
>laugh as millions seek to destroy you

Make a Youtube video where you give muslims food on the streets. Like build a small shop where you give free tastings. All the food contains pork but it is hidden in such a way that they cannot tell. Film it and post it on Youtube.

por pig blood on the mecca cube

And go stand with this at every gay funeral.

What about crude drawing of gay Orlando Omar.

kek

Just bacon their box or whatever

that's really nice, and I really liked your descriptions
but I'm looking for something more immediate and less binding

You know, in Islam there is a stuff called taqiyah. Try to use this weapon against them

If only McDonald's did halal food.

...you guys would have nothing to complain about.

and then they will kill me

>hey guys lets make happening

Do it you meddling kike

too bad

Send a bomb pig, everywhere the pulverized pig lands becomes instantly unholy

Is this supposed to be a minimalist Merchant?

Post conversions of Muslims to Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0XonxS5KG4

Mohammed is a jewish invention

Get #muhammadwasgay trending

>go to that big stupid black cube on mecca pretending to be a convert
>put your hand on it to "pray"
>actually have pork in the palm of your hand smearing it on it
>take a picture of you doing this
>post on muslim social media
>try to stay user so they dont takbir you

nop, he got possesed by a demon and wrote the quran

Put bacon on the door handles of your local mosque
They cannot enter it until they have the door handles completely replaced.

kek, I'm actually willing to sacrifice myself for this one.

It's not hard to insult the mudslimes. Just read their holy book. The material literally writes itself.

what if one does throw bacon at a moslem face ??

then other muslims will have to slice is face

Just burn a mosque down at night and repeat randomly until they increase attacks.

for some reason, the Muslims in Israel are much more calm than the Muslims in Europe.
Maybe because we don't give a shit about them here, so they can't play their passive aggressive games with us.
they just try to carry out their terror attacks and that's it.

Can't we just photshop that?

posting in a jew thred

what if one does put bacon on a jews neck and a muslim neck ??

Did you know that any report to the fbi generates a file # and an open investigation status?
Hypothetically, if someone were to report to the fbi that the red cross/red crescent were having troubles meeting blood requirements, and supplementing human blood with pig's blood in some parts of the world....well,then the story could be "leaked" that the fbi was investigating such a claim.

This. Give us your blessing kek

Jews are just prohibited to consume pig.

Technically you could bath in it and as long as it does not enter your body there is no problem.

and why is it prohibited to enter oig into your body ??

and why is it prohibited to enter pig into your body ?? why cant a pig step on "holy land" ??

great idea OP, literally jew tier thinking. to ensure a Trump presidency, we must trigger the mudshits.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit. Please

>Muhammed fucked pigs

This copypasta is shit
fuck off

Pig is not kosher, therefore jews do not eat them.

It is illegal to grow pigs on the land of Israel because they made a law that says that some years ago. People are growing them on platforms, i.e. in the air in order to bypass this restriction.

>burn in hell

>defending muslims
>thinks hes not gonna burn in hell

K.

but why it isnt kosher ???

Too bad - you should have kept your distance from Sup Forums.

Now. Reddit. Will. Pay.

share your idea or shut up

have a art gallery with lewd and offensive pictures of muhammed in a pig pen

Juden, you're closest to mecca. Bomb the box. Fuck it up when all the muslims are there.

According to the Torah, kosher animals are animals with cloven hoofs that also chew cud.
if you want to read about Kashrot(Don't know why the fuck): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_foods#Permitted_and_forbidden_species

If you mean why did god decide that we are not allowed to eat non kosher animals, I have no fucking clue. Look it up on the internet if you care that much.

Mercilessly attack their martyrs. Make it so they will be reticuled in death. The only memory of them will be our funny joke not their crime or action.

>no discrimination
>wants to instate sharia law across the US

>our goal is to make them rage and to go completely allahu akbar

That's slowly, but already habbening. We rather need to install hate towards muslims in normies who are brainwashed by leftist propaganda. If they are going to kill us now, who is going to be fighting back? Just look at Sweden

I'd rather see us pretending to be muslims and demanding polygamy/to make it legal to marry children or some shit like that

it's pasta

just do some research on what is forbidden in islam and what they hate the most. then figure out a way to connect islam with it in a "nice" way.

mohammed stand for gay rights

islamic pig farms

the quran says sucking another mens cock is not that bad

make some fake flyers: "next tuesday is a condolence party for faggots at your local mosque" and let the moslems get run over by fags while they praying

or something like this.

islam and gays should be work good because of all the "don't blame islam" faggots right now. let these fags spread your memes and watch what happens.

yes but didn't the queers already stand up and praise islam?

maybe get them to offer themselves to the jihadianiteersistans?

thanks, I didn't expect this tactic

Fuck off fag, i have already seen you posting here. I am shaking with kek. And when you saw the title of the board saying "Politically Incorrect", you should've stayed away. Stay away from entire Sup Forums. Nothing is sacred here. Did you know that a dude once posted pictures of terminally ill children in sexual positions on Sup Forums? What you just saw is nothing. We are Hell.

you are blind dude
youtube.com/watch?v=p6xv7ylwEa8

Muslim here. Not offended at all. I actually made $4k today, and my wife is cooking some amazing food. Afterwards I'm going to fuck the shit out of her, then we'll probably pray and fuck some more.

so you have no respect for Muhammad and Allah

>I actually made $4k today
are you a pimp or somthing ?

b8, set, match.
Is this copypasta cause this is the gayest thing I've ever read but I don't see it on google.

Or just, you know, a dirty bomb

Lol

(((You)))

Fucking your wife isn't haram you swine

>I'm shaking with kek
That was good, but the rest was bad

>creative and feasible ways to insult the muslims and their prophet
have an outrageously faggoty pride parade with men in leather stockings, children waving dildos for equality etc.

that parade should pass very close to a mosque, like, meters away.

not only will this enrage the muslims, it will also uncover the incompatibility of right wing islamic "values" in a modern secular western society