Explain this, America

explain this, America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggy_Hettrick_murder_case
youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shotland is a Third World country, not much to explain truth be told.

>she's white

The police is FUCKED, they're probably going to clear the entire department

wouldnt care if she was a bogan but it seemed like she was genuinely a nice lady who teached yogo

>who teached yogo

FuKKK AmeriKKKa

our cops are literally the worst fucking part of living in this country

read this if you have 20 minutes and want to see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggy_Hettrick_murder_case

Stupid Australian. Don't approach cops.

It's her fault for calling the police. Despite what people say a lot of cops here are trigger happy retards, especially black ones. The only cops I'd trust are asian and latino ones. For some reason they are calmer.

gimme a quick rundown, how do i not get shot by cops

what to do? i guess do exactly as he says, but what if i dont quite understand his stupid accent? is there a universal signaling of "i have no weapon, i wont resist"

>The only cops I'd trust are asian and latino ones.

Lol didn't one of your Asian-American cops rape several women at gunpoint?

There's only one thing you can do in such a situation. Post Americans.jpg.

>haha amerisharts can't handle the banter

well it looks like you can't handle the bullets!

Normal Police Training
>"most people are everyday schmoes just going about their lives. just be friendly. use your weapon only as a last resort and only when your life is in certain danger."

American Police Training
>"everyone is out to kill you. every interaction with police is an attempt by the public to murder them. if you feel even the slightest unease unload your gun on anything that moves."

>americant will literally shoot you if you joke with them

not a fun group of ppl to be quite honest with you lad

>how do i not get shot by cops
Act like a normal person, and don't get involved in any crime.
>i guess do exactly as he says, but what if i dont quite understand his stupid accent?
Then it's not his accent that's stupid.
>universal signaling of "i have no weapon, i wont resist"
Yeah, put your hands in your clothes to obscure what you're doing with them, and then pull them out quickly.

outlier

we probably have the most small talk in the world

>joke with them
Insulting a stranger is not a very friendly thing to do.

>sources with knowledge of the incident

it's not like we have a fake news problem in this country or anything....

show this to an american political figures and the liberal will feign moral outrage and the conservative will wonder "what part of the story did they leave out of this". she probably deserved it

DAS RITE

America is a truly shithole

I wish that china become 1st economy, you deserve it.

wtf i hate america now

Most authorities in America seem to have a zero tolerance policy unless maybe it's a small town where everyone knows each other. When I went on an exchange program to League City, Texas, I got in trouble with this mulatto black woman who was the vice principal. Basically I got bored in my homeroom class and started doodling on my desk with a pencil. I didn't even really realize I was doing it until the homeroom teacher kept me after class and made me wipe it clean with a tissue and spray. Fair enough, I thought. She even seemed cheerful and satisfied and said I just needed to check in with the office before I went back to my host family. Also fair, I thought. But when I got to the office, the vice principal fucking WAILED on me, accusing me of having zero respect for school property and basically treating me like a criminal. Then she gave me detention for a week. I've never experienced this before, none of the teachers I had when studying in Bangkok and Singapore ever overreacted like this, they never just assumed the student was guilty without even listening to them. Students obeyed teachers and teachers gave students a reasonable degree of latitude. Not here though. It was very strange, I was told by the other American students that it's always like this and that's why there was suspicion/animosity between the faculty and student body.

I hate you Ms. Sprott and I hope you die painfully.

Bless your heart

Australia confirmed of not being white.

>marrying an am*rishoot
>expects not to get shot

sounds like she failed her american citizenship test

>be american police
>execute people on the street daily
>oops lol x

>wahh wahh cops are racist

nah, they shoot everyone here

>Don't approach cops.
Shouldn't civilians approach cops for protection and inform them of the dangers ahead?
Or better yet grab a stick and help the cops in delivering justice when the cops go kungfu fighting with robbers.

>be in america
>get shot
As simple as that.

butthurt sharter

maybe you just stumbled on a bitch tho
it happens

>I will never be shot by police after becoming engaged to my american gf

You know, I'm really passionate about reforming our police, but I also really hate Australians. I'm torn.

if you're a shitskin in the wrong part of town you'll get shot by the locals, like that indian garmin employee. never mind with an american gf

>Shouldn't civilians approach cops for protection
No, that's what guns are for.
>and inform them of the dangers ahead?
No, it's the cop's responsibility to know what's going on.

>centre and right
Quality proof editing there. What, she was marrying both the guys and they had the same name?

Also:
>live in America
>get shot by police
Tourism material right there. Come to America, discover the Wild West.

Why would I be butthurt? I know better than to get myself shot.
32 years on, and zero bullet wounds.

truly the land of equal opportunity

Top fucking wew.

you sound like a commie, we have no idea if you bleed red white and blue if you don't get shot

>Australians stop coming to the US
Aww, shucks. Oh, well...

I cum red from my blue balls. Does that count?

You think you're being clever but the only reason your nation has been able to make advances in various academic fields and benefit from the technological applications is due to smart immigrants. The "true Americans" in your nation aren't the ones developing enterprise, so these sorts of things should be viewed as a negative, not a joke. The actual Americans in America are nothing but dead weight weighting your country down.

Christ help you guys if another nation manages to draw all those educated western immigrants away from the USA, because you're nothing without them. They put you on the moon.

Well, America is a country of immigrants.
That means, if you live in America and you or your parents aren't immigrants, then its not your country

na that sounds fucked up, go see a doctor lad

This pisses me off.Hopefully the cop is sued for all he/she has and loses there job.That innocent women didn't deserve this.Fuck the U.S.

>be Australian
>Get shot

Source

But seriously don't call the police. surprise surprise I'm from the US and I've been assraped pretty hard for calling the police and I ended up getting arrested.

This

t. Grew up in America and my sister is a math teacher

Don't approach them or look directly at them
Ift hey are nearby, stop whatver you are doing and hold perfectly still until they leave
If they approach you or address you, slowly put your hands in the air and lay face down on the ground

It's all very easy, common sense stuff.

Ah yes the "smart immigrants" argument against a country of immigrants.

honestly I attribute our academic success on our culture. Being smart is just about the single greatest attribute a person can have here. You get some real respect for it. But I do literally live a 20min drive from the world's best colleges so whatever

because your purrfect little countrys law enforcement is dangerous to the public and thats a hard thing to stomach with humour apparently

you also sound like a fucking child, passive aggressive little shit

Can I get a tldr

Reminds me of the cop that honeypotted some white guy he met at a bar by befriending him, then inviting him to make bets, and gradually raised the stakes until they hit illegal numbers. Then they shot him when they decided to arrest him as he was leaving his house on their orders, arms raised.

Cop got paid leave.

>your purrfect little countrys
And you're calling me childish, passive aggressive, and humorless? As far as being mad goes, no u.

Why do yuros love criminals so much? That would have never happened if he hadn't gambled illegally.

omg this
you break the law
you deal with the consequences
speeding? .45 to the dome

Leuk plaatje :3

It's easy to not speed, smartass. There are very few places outside of interstate highways that have minimum speed limits. By speeding, you are recklessly risking the safety of everyone around you, similarly to brandishing a weapon in public (a crime).
Just ask France what a reckless driver can do.

what if i go 100 in a 40 zone and theres nobody around me

But, but he did it calmingly.

Except for that one random radar and unless you use fake plates (you really shouldn't) you are going to jail and your car will get seized.

going to jail for what

That's doubtful, since 40 would usually be in a high traffic or residential area. Regardless, all public roads are ...well... public. Your behavior should reflect that fact.

Reckless driving. 100 in a 40 is a possible felony in most states.

define reckless

she couldn't handle the banter

why don't americops hold down object when they seemingly are unarmed

aussies are well-known for carrying scorpions in their boots and vials of snake poison in their pockets

never trust an aussie

The American school system especially the more higher up you go treats students as low level workers rather than as people seeking an education.

As a criminal act, it's up to the state to define that. Afaik, it's >25mph over the posted speed limit. It's as low as 15mph over in some places, I think.
Just go slower than the speed limit, and you'll be fine.

>Australians can't handle American banter
Lel such sensitive pussies they are

She was probably a terrorist, but she didn't know it.

At least he didn't shot them

tell me one situation which justifies shooting 40 year old woman that is not armed and not threatening anyone, even if she called your entire family bastard niggers or whatever you just shoot her wtf?

Nobody cares because shes white.

doubtful, nobody cares when the person shot is white. this won't even get an play in the liberal media.

Only dangerous to idiots and niggers.

should've paid more attention in english class when you were 14 Paco

>go to america
>get shot
She should've thought better.

lol I accidently pissed off a cop back in highschool, the guy threw me to the ground, put a gun to the back of my head and asked me if I wanted to die.
It was because I was wearing a costume to my school's spirit week, and he thought I was a "potential shooter".

>report crime
>get shot

literally act like a pathetic bitch. Cops won't precieve you as a threat then.
Be 100% polite, apologetic, and sad. Basically act like a Swede.

she practiced 'alternative medicine'

nothing of value was lost.

we saw a robery at my neighbors house the other day, my Dad refused to call the cops because he didn't want to even talk to them. he's deathly afraid of our police.

White bitch had it coming

reminds me of the Oakland cop that shot an old black Labrador because it set the house alarm off

I'm shocked that this happened.

I can see no reason for this to have taken place. I've reported a similar thing in the past without getting shot for instance.

The officer responsible is in deep deep deep shit

Dog bless the united third worlds of america!

I don't get US police. Watch our police documentaries and the coppers are generally really friendly if you're not a mong criminal. You can chat with them just fine.

it's much the same in my own experience with police.

maybe it's another hispanic, who's used to doing things in south america

whitelivesmatter

American police are here to defend freedom but America is already so free the only thing left is to free souls from the material plane. Dog bless

>an example of a reason to murder someone is an insult
>Slavs
bitch prolly didn't had his money

Snitches die. She shouldn't have run her fuckin' mouth.
Kek.

>Bite the burger, prepare for murder
This is what happens when women marry foreign men.

What's the point to shoot as soon as there is a feel of insecurity ?
Police in Europe don't do this even when they face dangerous scumbags. It's very very rare.

Or America is very violent and police must adapt to this situation ? I don't get it

Life is like this is America. An unknown guy can kill you just like that ?

youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ

>american cops will put teenagers into execution position over a costume

That is actually fucked up. How did you respond to that?