Be me

>be me
>live in all white community
>suddenly i start to see somalians poking around

what do? my small village has been infested, i swear if they make one mistake ill find their hideout and burn it down while they sleep.
Or maybe ill go in at night with an axe. The fire is more attractive because its harder to trace.

I love this place with all my heart and i will not let it turn into a shithole

fucking somalis
burn it all down

i really feel like doing it, but i will probably get busted..

they have to atleast have done some crime before i can do it so people wont care

wait for the first rape/robbery

Do it now. Theyll inly grow in numbers and support when they commit crimes. The giv will dump more there and protect them after they commit crime waves. You know this. We know this. Its been done every time they have a crime wave.

Best to hut the wild wolf when it sleeps unaware. As they would do us.

where you at bro? Jutland? The niggers properly got placed there as part of the anti ghetto initiative. The thought behind it; "lets spread the shit around to level the shitness across the nation!".

if it comes down to it, take one for the team. Jail is an acceptable fate if it means the deaths of so many odorous fools

They are in Norrebro, i guarantee it..

tell me about it. My brother lives in Norrebro and he sometimes just call me and stick the phone out the windows so I can hear the crazy muzzie parades.

He used to be a humanist. Now not so much.

reported

> Crime in Denmark
> Tips the FBI..

Live on the outskirt of Norrebro, crazy shit here also.

I read it as australians at first.

kek, burgers are smart

leftists cant into Police functionality

Burn it, but try your hardest to make it look like an accident. Maybe the result of a cigarette in a dry area, or an electrical cable shorting out.
A petrol bomb is a clear sign of arson, though you should not be dissuaded from using gasoline in general.

>what do?

Get a best Friend

>no funny tabs meme
Oh shit nigga he's fo real

>what is interpol

federal agencies around the world are so well connected that even suicide threats are checked, and there are many examples of this.

It really will depend on the local police of the country to see if it's worth their time or not, but if it's a major scale assault as proposed by OP, it's likely they'd check it out.

thats why we must all rise and start the fire

they cant arrest us all brother

The only thing they got is your IP, and now they know that you are an active user of this board..

> fbi
> denmark

they'll probably get right on it

The FBI also knew about the oregon shooter.
They don't care.