Is there anything more cancerous and autistic than mls supporters who chant and beat drums during games

Is there anything more cancerous and autistic than mls supporters who chant and beat drums during games

Yes, legions of my fellow Amerifats breathing heavily, fanning themselves in the summer heat, farting/sharting, and/or snoring. So yeah, I'll take the drums and chants.

fans shouldn't be fans?
wtf kind of thinking is that?

btw, no MLS game ever had fires and flares, because North America is the epitome of civilization

>btw, no MLS game ever had fires and flares

OP's image is of a game in Chicago with fires and flares

AS OPPOSED TO WHAT, SITTING QUIETLY WITH AN OCCASIONAL GOLFCLAP?

FUCK OFF.

>Is there anything more cancerous and autistic than mls supporters
Yeah, you.

>wishing to be european this badly

>american """""passion""""""

This desu

That's the only way to support in a game. I don't see why Americans should be special snowflakes.

No pyro, no party.

>scarves
>drums
>singing
>flags
I want to enjoy MLS but its hard when the fans seem to care more about RPing as europoors than the actual game.

Embarrassing.

Yes complaining about it more autistic

yeah, European ultras who ideologize their thuggish, destructive working class behavior (while hating on racial minorities for supposedly doing the same thing) through football fandom, acting as if behaving like an uncivilized chimp in and outside the stadium is somehow an elevated form of passion that a mere human fan just simply cannot comprehend.

This.
Customers aren't supposed to enjoy or take pleasure from the product ffs
They're supposed to watch commercials and buy stuff

Exactly, they should be sitting down and trying to watch the entertainment brought to them by Verizon and AT&T, sponsored by Burger King.

Don't they do shit like this in Eastern Europe?

Good to see not all Americans are classless buffoons. Top post, user!

It's not that they beat drums and chant that makes them autistic, it's that they're American. No offence, that's just sorta how it is. But I was impressed by the atmosphere in some of the preseason games I saw and didn't think it cringy at all.

yeah, and that's the reason average attendance for first division football is like fucking 500 people per match, because normal people don't want go to live football games anymore

yeah they instead should clap and shout defense while singing seven nation's army

Is there anything more cancerous and autistic than caring about people supporting their local team? Watch boreball if you want people to sit quietly and eat for hours

You're probably fat.

probably not, but you are a cuck for defending dumbass Americans

DEE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EEFENCE

soccer is fucking gay

Lol every tfc game used to have flairs. They smoke the fuck out of the feild every goal.

only if the screens ask them to, though

I fricking hate this. I can't even hear what company is sponsoring the game because it's too loud. How will I know what to buy next?

Yes.
English stadium "atmosphere" .

Fucking chimp. Good atmosphere is being mannered and polite to each other and offering astute observations on the gourmet football matches our rarefied Premier League offers up.

OK behavior at stadium:
>remain seated of you fat ass
>eat
>yawn
>browse facebook on your phone
>eat
>say "d-fence" when announcer ask it
>eat

NOT OK behaviour at stadium:
>yell
>dance
>sing
>cry
>shout "FUCK THE REFEREE!!"
>get thrilled when your team wins
>get upset when your team loses
>start brawl with other team supporters
>kill players
>burn the stadium

OMG so european! True british tradition

Spotted the shitskin

What's wrong with it?

>kill players
>burn the stadium

The best

Liverpool behavior:

>start brawl with other team supporters
>kill players
>burn the stadium
You're missing all the fun

I just like the fact that they're trying 2bh and i think it feels a bit cringey because it doesn't have a long enough history yet

This is the way live sporting events should be enjoyed

i don't see the problem with that

I'm fine with it as long as I get the feeling that they're trying to establish there own football culture. But with a lot of US ultras you get the feeling that they watched Green Street a bit to often.

100% this. its LARPing

it sucks because I'm just a regular sports fan and I happen to really enjoy soccer. but most of the other fans are insufferable

Hopefully the more obnoxious shit will die off, but every time there is a new expansion team you get a new crowd of LARPers

Fucking this. I just want to drink beer and watch a game not sing faggot songs

I dunno at least they're having a good time and not shitposting on Sup Forums.

>not shitposting on Sup Forums
wouldn't be to sure about that.

>North America is the epitome of civilization

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And that place probably has better sanitary and utilities than your shit hole country