Ah, the great Twelve Years Reich

Ah, the great Twelve Years Reich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>krauts
>good at wars

>m-mein gott albert how dare your people defend their border from an unprovoked invasion
>we must collectively punish belgian civilians for this unconscionable war crime

>MEIN GOTT tommy how can you treat Germany as the aggressor in this war all we did was defend ourselves from Belgian militiamen

Versailles didn't go far enough

Hey krauts how it feels to be sub-human? :^)

>German "civilization"

>Versailles didn't go far enough

Soon brother

Two can play this game.

make this happen

Oh here we go

This is gonna be shitpost central

Nice Photo! Where'd you found it?

The Germans fight wars in a really strange way. They will refuse to take logical actions in the name of "preserving honour" such as sparing the Allies at Dunkirk, refusing to obliterate the RAF, refusing to go full-Dresden on British cities.

Then they will turn to Byelorussia and massacre entire villages, rape the women and salt the Earth with no problem at all.

Germans are really shitty at fighting wars, they have no idea what they're doing, at least Britain and Russia were consistently ruthless in their methods throughout the war, that was what allowed them to win.

>French bordergore
Just make a little Confederation of the Rhine buffer state, Napoleon.

GERMAN KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Unlike poland the Reich did give a hell of a fight

mein gott MEIN GOTT tommy have you forgotten the six billion reichsmarks of 1918?

never forget the six trillion marks stolen by france

Mein grandmother was killed by an overturned wheelbarrow full of money in 1922, she was only six years old. My opa died the same year of disarmament.

Irony that Germans cannot grasp
>France has owned Alsace-Lorraine longer than the concept of a united Germany has existed
>The first true German nation state was the Confederation of the Rhine created by Napoleon

no thanks

Just genocide the Germans your country annexes, they aren't people.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Who cares about the fight when you end up in your pre-historic borders?

>implying russia had no losses of territory in history

but then it's still infested with roaches. Oost-Friesland is fine though

Didn't lose half their country in less than a century.

What would have come about if Hitler had stopped starting shit after dismantling Czechoslovakia and Germany was just a ~90 million strong industrial powerhouse and the leading economy in Europe for all time?

like you britshits can do anything without help

IS this the same pole that worships his russian masters?

tbqh the world would be better if Germany had won.

It's one of two photos that is always posted in threads like those.

Allies attack.

It would be like the EU.

>jews exterminated
>shitskins kept out of europe
Fuck America, why did they have to ruin our sweet deal.

>Texas has a dumb opinion
news at 11

You already know.

Probably true if Germany had won WWI, but not the case with WWII.

If Germany had won WWI nothing would have really changed except for having the then uncucked Germans dictating European policy instead of the decidedly cucked French and British.

Why so harsh mr 60% white?

Why do you think todays world is better than the world in which Germany won WWII?

Every and each time is a damn disgrace.

Have you seen a map of the Russian Empire? We've lost more than that if you don't take inhabitable ice deserts into account.

>the "Wilhelmine Germany was a normal international actor" meme

Because memes aside I prefer my personal liberties intact and don't want to have my internet history scoured by the Gestapo and Kempeitai

Belgium as a state exists only to be "in the way", of course the militarily minded Prussian leadership would see the logic in needing to go through them to get to France.

the Teutonic mind is incapable of framing anything in terms other than violence and treachery

why do you think Europe would be better under nazis? Because Serbs would be exterminated?

OH MY GOD IT'S PERFECT

why must we bully each other?

FUCK

KRAUTS

SO

MUCH

THEY RUINED EUROPE SO MANY TIMES

FUCKING SUBHUMA NKRAUTS

ok dude its not like the jews are already starting to censor free speech in the majority of the west,or that the gubbmint is spying on your or that shitskins are taking over your countries or that milennials are brainwashed cultural marxists embracing white genocide or that the giant jew bankers contol the world with high finance dude everything is completely fine i have all the freedumbs i need

Get out of their country then.

That is still preferable to having literally no freedoms at all and being sent to a "prison" after a "trial" for talking about what would have happened if Germany didn't win WWII on an anonymous imageboard.

We shall not rest until all Germanic nations are destroyed forever.

Krauts are not human

shut the fuck up and kill yourself you kraut rat

There is no german "country", it is all stolen land that was formerly owned by the Austrians, Poles, French, Dutch and Danish.

Seriously kill yourself you subhuman kraut lover

Gotta help breed them out of existence. It is everyone's duty to help drive the Germanic race to extinction.

Humanistic liberal bullshit spawned from northern Europeans (English liberalism, Germans were the same, Swedecucks follow the legacy). It was always a foregone conclusion that they'd become cucked minorities once they let women start voting, who are just bigger liberal humanist turds than their men.

Ruthlessness was never in their vocabulary. It was the northern European minds that devised thoughts in all western cultures that "ending slavery" was a good idea. Southern Euros don't go in for that bullshit.

From Sayings of Spartans: "When someone inquired why they put their fields in the hands of the Helots, and did not take care of them themselves, he said, "It was by not taking care of the fields, but of ourselves, that we acquired those fields.""

Westerners are the Helots today, and Jews are the Spartan minority running them all in circles, dominating them. Western men today are the biggest helots ever, driving their shitbox cars, making car payments on those shitbox cars, not even able to afford homes and forgoing family and children as a result, watching their wives, daughters, and sisters rebelling against them, fucking niggers.

White males today by and large are of the social rank of a nigger in Colonial America. You have to work harder and enjoy less privileges, get more debt, have to pick up the slack for your nigger and women co-workers, watch your tax money go to them, all to live a "barely surviving" life.

People wonder why men are overall going MGTOW, minimizing their expenses, just working enough to survive in some apartment.

Johnny Depp with all of his fame and riches can't hold onto dumb bitches. In a just world, the cops would've laughed at marks on her face, knowing what a party slut she is with her reputation. But slut shaming is "bad." Divorcing adulteress whores are "living, breaking free, they made a mistake and it's time to divorce and move on."

Women are the children we've let play with matches and burn down our home.

No jews,no shitskins,no high finance,no communism,no cultural marxism,no globalism...

Serbs would not be exterminated,maybe 1/3 of us. :^)

People like you make me want to migrate there and go into politics.

How about you start and off yourself buddy?
Nobody will miss toxic and destructive people like you,

fuck off, Randy

needs to be down somtimes.

This is the only good German state.

typical anglo

Communism is the future, get used to it.

>Germany

I'm getting cancer from this thread.

Either Anti German or Anti Anglo.
You all deserve death.

I will now spam photos from the Third Reich.

>letting france blob this far in
Time to restart game

>Poles and Americans making fun of Germany

He who doesn't dare never wins.

Poland also got raped very hard by 2 world powers, the only reason you don't have refugees today is because the refugees have a better life here in the rich nordic countries. You will face the same problems as us in the future, I hope Poland will resist multiculturalism fiercely.

Poland is a shithole. Any border expansion it makes was made after they got their ass whooped in a war, and the allies gave them some.

Hey Poland, where's that land in the East the Soviets took?

FUND IT