Is there any legitimacy to this guy's claim...

Is there any legitimacy to this guy's claim, can someone explain to me how a single fire rifle could shoot 1000 bullets in the span of 7 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XSFB7rjRMmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=QVaOy_hle9U
youtu.be/EwSJiAwoMpY?t=4m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=JHHQazwHT3Y
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639596/Did-delay-police-response-shooter-time.html
sigevolution.com/sigmcx
youtube.com/watch?v=4l2460sSiE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His goal was poké master,

While I did this math as well and came to a similar conclusion, there is one factor we don't have exact metrics on and cannot count: This gay club likely had pounding house music, a high density crowd, and a lot of drugs, alcohol and noise. This would account for nobody reacting in time or even properly which would easily increase his hit/kill count, and also note, the crowds were high density enough and the shooter was close enough that the bullets would have statistically significant chances of passing through a person and hitting the one behind them. Also note that once anyone REALIZES shit is going down, a crowd would bottleneck escape attempts, enabling an amplification of the things I stated above.

While I do believe it is certainly more plausible that he had at least one other accomplice merely on the logistics alone, it is not entirely impossible for him to have such a high hit count on each target while carrying ammunition and reloading capacity expected of a fit adult male with practice.

youtu.be/XSFB7rjRMmg

Swat team killed the "shooter" bro

So the bullet pierced through victims and hit multiple targets? Is it more plausible it was a team of islamists and Obongo wanted to keep it under wraps?

Where the hell did "7 minutes" come from? The guy had like, 3 hours before SWAT got there. The patrol cops didn't enter the building either.

>Is there any legitimacy to this guy's claim
Not really, you can easily reload under 2 seconds with just a little bit of practice. You don't need light and you don't need to watch, the mag well is in the same place as always.
>can someone explain to me how a single fire rifle could shoot 1000 bullets in the span of 7 minutes
Source on that he did shoot 1000 bullets in 7 minutes?

>7 minutes

except he was in there for a few hours after he started shooting until police got to him

he had plenty of time

He doesn't actually say anything there

He makes no point

7 minutes is how long it took till swat was on the scene and he locked himself in the bathroom. Apparently that much ammo would weigh 40 pounds, confirm deny?

He says there were multiple shooters, the whole point of his post

Also youre basing the evidence found by the FBI. The SAME FBI that knew about him in 2013?

It wouldn't surprise me the slightest.
Elements in the government wants more gun control so they send some guys in to agitate an ''asset'' that is all ready there (a deranged muslim) and then they send him in together with some operators to rack up the death count. Then they get the fuck out of there while leaving the other guy behind to martyr himself for allah.

Also Mk ultra and all that.

Any witnesses is just brushed aside as people who where stressed and heard wrong and every one else is just a tin foil nutter.

>The media is not reporting this because they don't want to scare everyone
Fucking what? Fear mongering is the number one tactic of all new agencies to create more viewership.
America's biggest mass shooting with two out of three suspects on the loose would literally be the biggest and most profitable story of the century.

There's a video inside the club when he starts shooting and the shots are easily discerned. It's also clearly a single semi-automatic rifle shooting in the video (which rules out at least the theory that he was using an illegal assault rifle).

>50 killed
plus
>50 wounded
times
>(some) shot 5 times
equals 1000 shots?

>a single fire rifle
Fucking noguns. It was a semi-auto.

this. 3 hours pass from the time the assault started until it ended.

Suck a dick sock puppet.

>having years and years of experience with ar-15s, it would take me nearly 7 minutes to reload 30 times... let alone having time to aim and shoot 1000 rounds semi- automatic
Then he just sucks, at that range you can just do en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_shooting and there is no need for aiming.

This guys shoots 700 rounds in what 7-8 minutes and he isn't even trying to reload quickly and he also stops to talk in between.

An AR-15 bullet can go through 4 or 5 bodies.

A big chunk of them were hostages in the bathroom, so sitting ducks basically. I'm assuming that's when he got most of the kills, with most of the non-fatal wounds occurring in the dark nightclub area.

>AR-15 bullet

Dan Laherra

it takes 5 seconds to reload an ar efficiently, or about 7.5 if you're sloppy. thats a range of between 2.5 and 3.5 minutes of reloading.

why the fuck didn't a few people hid behind the door and rush him as soon as he came in ?

did he clear the room with a grenade first?

Maybe its just me, but if i was unarmed in a bathrooms with a bunch of people waiting for a shooter to walk in, I would jump him the second he came through the door. Did they all just cram into the farthest corner of the room and wait?

Round?

But he didn't shoot everyone in 7 minutes. He killed something like 20-30 people later in the toilet long after his attack had started.

>40# of ammo

fucking what

is that poster retard?

One magazine 30 rounds. if he has a second one its 60 rounds.

Every retard can do that.

I think they crammed into a stall. Madman shot at them from both under and above the stall walls.

>Shotgun

I suggest you look up how this firearm functions. One round is capable of killing many people, especially when shot at a group of people.

Population density+Shotgun rounds = mass death

>it takes 5 seconds to reload an ar efficiently, or about 7.5 if you're sloppy.
>5 seconds
>mfw

They were literally a bunch of faggots

# of ammo
>fucking what
He is saying that 1000 rounds in STANAG mags would weight 40 pounds. Sounds about right o me.

Don't know what his point is though, is he implying that it is heavy?

holy shit.

No fight instinct or mechanism in the whole lot of them.

Modern people are so pacified and void of basic instinct its insane

Hehehehehe

>thinks an AR-15 is a shotgun

Canada, go back to your pride parade.

Seems like a lot of people are ignorant towards how firearms work. There are different kinds of ammo that can be fired from a firearm, the AR-15 specifically uses 5.56×45mm NATO for ammunition. This is the size of the individual bullet.

>Don't know what his point is though, is he implying that it is heavy?

try Florida in June... aka fucking dantes inferno hot.
cant put 20 kilos of mags in your sock.

did you guys hear the swat team light him up though

youtube.com/watch?v=QVaOy_hle9U

this is apparently the breach

People who claim to be "intimately familiar" with things are usually making shit up. It's easily possible for someone to go through several magazines and reload in 7 minutes. Hell ito easy to go through 100 rounds in 2 minutes.

He talks about how it would be impossible to see in the dark but at last call nearly every bar I've been to turns on the lights for the last 15 minutes before closing time. Even if the lights were off, everyone would likely by at the bar buying their last drink and would have been easy to just mow down everyone who's grouped together. Also let's not forget about the dipshit who held the emergency exit door closed. Everyone crowded around that door would make easy targets.

I believe it's possible there were two shooters, but this retard thinks he's found definitive evidence through retarded speculation

>buy seven 100 rounds mags
>full auto spray them into a crowd
>???
>profit

5 seconds? Dafuq? Maybe if you need to get the new clip from your backpack or anus or something

why is this getting ignored? This the only factually relevant and accurate post here.

try to put yourself into the mindset of a degenerate faggot

Just stack them up in a shoulder bag.
>fire
>dump empty mag
>grab a new one and put it in rifle
>press bolt release
Shouldn't take you more then 3 seconds, and that is if you fiddle around with it to.

>it takes 5 seconds to reload an ar efficiently
Explain yourself

You have a few clips and pull the trigger quickly.

>clips
>a few
>shitskin

At least he knew what semi auto meant

>I want these stay at home moms to think im knowledgable AND funny but how?
>I know, ill write 'aloha snack bar' XDDDDD

i need some better source on that, i cant trust a bitch who got shot 12 times. shes probably on enough morphine to kill a horse

thats the military spec (M16) round, the civlian model AR-15 uses 223 Remington.

If you had a half dozen clips for a .45 you could do similar damage, you just wouldn't get as much pass through penetration to potentially hit multiple targets.

Yeah but then he wouldn't be a "lone nut".

Plus, more shooters = more deaths and higher success rate, this could easily be a false flag.

>An AR-15 bullet
Are you fucking retard?
Anyway, 5.56 does not pierce through 4 or 5 bodies.

this.

because >1 post by this ID

Pretty sure the mudslime had over 3 hours to kill and wound 100 people. Plus a faggot barricaded a door that kept other faggots from escaping and were slaughtered.

This

>shotgun
quality post

>Noguns: The Post

Tfw there were 3 total shooters

He was doing that to try and keep in the other shooters, he's a good guy

No. Reality happened. He's having a hard time with reality happening.

shill/disinfo thread. sage

Yeah, just look at hold the door guy. One person was cut off the second he mentioned someone holding the door, but then they interview the guy? They clearly paid him, because hold the door guy is an actor, to cover up the fact that multiple Muslims conspired together because then it's harder to keep the narrative "one guy acting alone without religious motivation"

If you can't smell that bullshit a mile away, there's no hope for you.

Someone who is in a private security company probably has weapons training, so yes. Also there were 40 people in the bathroom huddled together, imagine being in a club where you can hardly breathe and someone opens fire on the crowd, then some faggot bars an exit and you have some guy with a rifle and plenty of mags shooting fags in a barrel

1000 rds in 7 minutes usually makes your gun catch fire, also.

Densely packed club means some bullets could have killed multiple people if he just sprayed into the dance floor.

magaclip

>high capacity clip

That's not true exactly. My rifle is 5.56 but can also shoot 223. An ar15 for 223 isn't supposed to shoot 5.56 but it will work.

>AR-15 uses 223 Remington

AR-15 is a platform, not a caliber.
5.56/.223 is the most common.

Also, while 30 rounds is the standard magazine capacity for an AR, it's not the only one. I have mags that hold 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 100, and 120 rounds for mine, and I'm sure there are other sizes as well.

>video games
fuck off leaf

Who the fuck takes 5 second to reload?
You've obviously never heard of "pass in flight", have you? A shitty shooter can reload in 3 seconds, an experienced one can do it in 1.

>apparently you can't sellotape 2 mags together and flip them quickly
>apparently you can't practice reloading until you are proficient at it
>apparently a gay club at 2am isn't packed to the rafters and spraying and praying misses everyone

Stevie wonder could have got the high score. This nigga is retarded

only a few shit manufacturers make an AR-15 which does not handle all of the potential pressures that NATO and brand name cartridges are capable of.

also, stop replying seriously to the fucking leaves. holy shit.

>MAGA clip

FIFY

It was a gay club. You think anyone who pounds butt all day has any instinct?

Don't know his gun, but 1000 rounds? Doubtful.
youtu.be/EwSJiAwoMpY?t=4m14s

THERE IS NO 7 MINUTES.

what i dont get, its reported Mateen first entered at 2.00 a.m. approx. HOWEVA:
hes also reported to have been back outside circa 2.30 a.m., involved in an exchange of fire with cops across the street?
Mateen then re-enters building - cops state it was a 'hostage' situation and do not storm building until 5 a.m. (near three hour later)

importance of this, the people who trapped themselves in toilet did so while shooter was actually back outside (if reports true) - guy (Justice) hiding in toilet with reportedly 29 others sent his first text at 2.09 a.m., last at 2.49 a.m. - over half the victims got shot around 50mins AFTER he first entered, shot up the main room, wandered back out, had a firefight with the cops, wandered back in, et-fucking-cetera.

Cops appear to have fucked up by:

(a) Letting him get back into the building at 2.30 a.m. (if true) - more than half the victims (toilets) appear to have been shot around 2.50 a.m.
(b) misjudging situaution - was never a 'hostage situation' at all, it was an ongoing massacre - why did they not get this info from anyone who had escaped (and around 200 did?)
(c) even assuming hostage situation, cops /must/ have heard fucking shots in the period from 2.30 - 5.00 - why did they not enter earlier?

Why so many got trapped - suspect was also other fire exits locked, outwith the one someone claimed they 'held shut after escaping..' That story in particular makes little or no sense (to me..), he 'maybe' covering for owners as exit was actually locked - (happens often in clubs, stops people letting others in from outside, etc.). In any event, should have been no way for that amount of people to get trapped by one shooter, even +panic and one exit blocked, should have been less casualties/more escaped.

>The patrol cops didn't enter the building either.
But they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHHQazwHT3Y
0:23

Shooting 1000 rounds in 7 minutes would heat up the barrel to red hot

You would think in a room full of drunk people one crazy drunk motherfuck wpuld have tried to tackle him from behind though.
>but it was muh dangerous lone gunman story fitting the description of all the things youre supposed to hate and have feels about

literally zero legitimacy, kill yourself.

Orlando nightclub as police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639596/Did-delay-police-response-shooter-time.html

The amount of fuckery that had to happen to let this guy kill as many as he did leads me to believe that Allah or God is real and wanted to send a message.

The police officer inside the club just had to hit him, most people don't know that there was a shootout.

The FBI just had to stop him from buying a gun.

The faggot who held the door so 20 more could die.

Its pretty crazy.

The gas tube would probably melt before that. I think you need a short stroke or a piston rifle to d it.

sigevolution.com/sigmcx
>NO MATTER THE CONDITIONS.

>The SIG MCX is an innovative weapon system built around a battle-proven core: SIG's gas-operated, short-stroke piston system. Trust it for the outstanding performance, no matter the conditions, that you've come to expect from the leading name in firearms.
Well, look at that.
>Eugene Stoner absolutely BTFO

They're gays. Gays have a warped response to danger. Like women, rather than aggression it all goes to anxiety and they shut down.

autists from /r9k/ don't understand rifle penetration because in CS:GO a turned over table blocks rifle rounds

Do you have Parkinsons?

video link? We need to look for flaws if it was edited or not, we also need to count each shot to see any flaws in justice dept.

> clips
research guns more faggot

the video is very short and he shoots about 9-10 times before the recording cuts out

youtube.com/watch?v=4l2460sSiE8

nope

the gas tube maybe, not the barrel.

the cyclic rate of an M4 ranges from 700 RPM and up, depending on the ammo.

so seven minutes is enough time to casually fire about 5,000 rounds minimum. all you need is the requisite feeding device.

are there any pictures of the aftermath inside the nightclub?

j-just morbid curiosity