Why are southern euros so swarthy even though their climate is roughly the same (they have seasons...

Why are southern euros so swarthy even though their climate is roughly the same (they have seasons, aka cold winters and relatively short summers)?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.es/20170516/spain-calls-for-investigation-into-racist-attacks-on-spaniards-in-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger genetics

fcuk the white people

because sandniggers xDD

No

Maybe because they aren't fucking white? Are you new? This is a common known fact on Sup Forums. Mediterraneans are not white.

indonesian or carriban shitskin in holland
you slavs are white niggers

i hate maps like these
unless they show the figures of sub-national entities it's a fucking pointless map

i am white you shitskin

>20-40%

Fuck Occitaniggers

TIME TO SECEDE

>even though their climate is roughly the same
Someone post that Spanish weather map

what does swarthy mean

>Lower than Greece and Turkey
bullshit map

you should know

>>even though their climate is roughly the same

just had 49ºc 4 days ago

out of all places in europe
you wasted your money for a useless shithole

Sun here is no a joke m8

They don't have the same climate you cloggie.
Lies you genghis khan rapebaby.

I doubt it
It means you have brown skin, hair, and eyes AKA you're not white.

You tell me, Jan my son

>relatively short summers
I think you're kidding
You can go to Spain from March to November and it will always feel like Dutch summer

Someon can have brown hair and blue/green/gray eyes and still be swarthy. Although south euro's shouldn't be mixed up with disgusting W*ite ""people"" anyway.

>I doubt it
why?
i am white
and america is a shitskin country

user, I...

we're mixed mongrels, mediterranean is the contact point of three worlds (europe, asia, africa)

How long can you stay outside without dying?

about three fiddy

You can have pale skin and be swarthy too. Most south yuros are naturally pretty fair.

It's all about tanning brown, orange or red. If you tan brown, your skin will most likely have the "swarthy" undertones.

you can't

Southern european men are 10 folds sexier than white men regardless

fucc

it's 28°here today and it drops to 20° tonight, bretty good for being stuck in the city without a beach to go to

They receive a lot more sunlight though which is the major factor toward pigmentation

>You can have pale skin and be swarthy too

Not really. Swarthy means naturally tanned skin, it doesn't usually refer to dark hair and especially not eye colour on its own. Alicia Vikander is a good example of naturally swarthy.

based homobro

>hair color

I'm a girl of northern european descend

Swarthy is masculine and sexy. They should embrace it insteaf of defending their "whiteness". Pasty pink white boys give me shivers desu

It's not even close, you stupid cloghead

>I'm a girl

ishygddt

We don't defend shit, irl we love to tan. We always compliment each other when we get a tan and openly show envy.

if that's swarthy, then this what is it?

tanned

Pasty pink white boy detected

Go be a crossdresser or something. Only men for me

???

Someone extremely tanned. Who knows what her natural skin tone is.

Good, and you should. Swarthy muscular men make my thing contract automatically

we're all losers here

also
>my thing
wew

Stay away from us, you fucking faggot.

Do all girls crave this?

That's because irl people aren't poltard autists who live in basements and they usually don't think about it or believe that tanning somehow cancels out your whiteness. Most of us are shocked or offended when others suggest we're not white irl, though.

nobody ever told me that irl

Spain isn't a whitei nation.

Depends on who you're talking to.
epic reverse psychology, my nonwhite brother

Because in spanish it means european but people should realize that when speaking english it means northern european. That's all. And honestly, Sup Forums made me hate them so I'd rather not be associated with those cucks.

>look at source
>a guy on deviant art.

What are people so retarded?

>hating people based on an imageboard

Sign of a weak mind.

do girls actually crave this shit? not even debating on the black thing, it's just that overmuscular men honestly look meh, but maybe sluts have a different opinion

Yes.

Asians and whites tend to be effeminate. Blacks are ultramasculine and so are Mediterraneans and Arabs. Women instinctively crave men who are and appear dominant aka masculine

White/Asian women are god tier though

Yeah, becauae you don't act the same irl or on other webpages.

>becauae you don't act the same irl or on other webpages.

Many, many people don't act the way they do on these websites compared to how they are in the real.

so they're hypocrites? good to know

Many spaniards suffer racist attacks in England and some of my friends were insulted in Germany for speaking spanish between themselves.

They are indeed. They may show you a nice face but call you subhuman on your back. To be fair, northern europeans have been our enemies since roman times, it's our fault to trust them and join the Germanic Union.

>insulted by Germans

now that's embarassing

belgians confirmed french

Ironically they were insulted in english.

Yeah but why hate the entire country? Every country has cunts in it.

As far as I know no northern european was ever attacked for being a foreigner in Spain while suffering racist attacks in your lands is not rare. So fuck you.

>im brit

The Spanish English-language students we get here in south-east England are fucking awful. They have zero self-awareness and are pretty rude. Yet I don't hate the entirety of Spain.

Same here, had a nasty incident in Denmark just for talking in Spanish on the bus. Kek, can you imagine us telling someone off for speaking a foreign language over here? Nordcucks truly are subhumans

this never happened to me or anyone I know, that's weird.

yeah, comparing some loud idiot with physical attacks, this is rich coming from a briteeth considering your tourists act like seals during the mate season

They're memeing.

I was in Cardiff and some English lad called me a "pasta eating dolmio boy"

outrageous!

I don't know about the other guy but I'm certainly not memeing.

Thats because he made up that story in order to promote white guilt

It is because Spanish sounds like Arab whilst Italian and French charm Germanic people.

Cuck, go lick some brit butthole

thelocal.es/20170516/spain-calls-for-investigation-into-racist-attacks-on-spaniards-in-uk

>One such attack involved Tomás Gil, a 27-year-old from Valencia who was talking to his girlfriend in their native language after a night out in the British seaside town of Poole when he was set upon by a racist thug.

>pasta eating dolmio boy

That's a well known compliment in Wales.

that's bullshit but I believe it dot jay peg

I guess parsi makes their thing go wet

>verbal abuse
Mariquitas.

>their thing

stop

french sounds gay though

DANED

was going to say this

Spaniards are not white, you should join south American union or become Muslim again

>Daniel Way overheard them speak in their native language, ripped a plank of wood off a building and smashed it into the Spaniard's face
Anda y vete a comerle la polla a un inglés, subnormal

good bantz

French is the language of Kings, to discuss real matters.
Hence Charles Quint said «I speak in Latin to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to my Horse.»

Italian >> French >>>>>> Spanish

Pues a mí nunca me ha pasado nada, a lo mejor ser blanco ayuda.

>a lo mejor ser blanco ayuda

Entonces nos das la razón, retrasado

>él es marroncito
jakjhsajshgjaghsjagsjagsjgajsga

You want to know why Brasil is in such a shitty state? It's because of the Spanish blood, they love to kill and torture

We should go full fascist again and build fucking nukes.

t. bettynho

>tú
>blanco

>When you base your entire identity around the fact that being white means you're superior to most people yet won't accept the fact that there are people whiter than you

This conundrum would confuse and confound a lesser being