Thoughts on Paramore, Sup Forums?

thoughts on Paramore, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/music/after-laughter/paramore
youtube.com/watch?v=EFEmTsfFL5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’d like to slip the ol benis between those lips

Created corporate pop disguised as punk rock riot girl etc. Anons only praise it because of nostalgia.

Avoid at all costs

Anons only like Paramore because they want to fuck Haley and she's that quaint girl next door level of cute which makes their dicks hard as diamonds.

Don't get me wrong I'd empty my balls deep into her but I sure as shit wouldn't say her music is good.

i love paramore. they are underrated imo. basically they don't even one bad album and all their songs are more or less enjoyable.

> I'd empty my balls deep into her but I sure as shit wouldn't say her music is good.
i love Sup Forums so much

>I sure as shit wouldn't say her music is good.
dude, don't be a fool. her music is very well made. good songwriting, good lyrics, good voice, good instrumentals, what's not to like about it? why do you have to be such an obnoxious hipster? do you really believe that their music has nothing of value?

>they are underrated imo

Sorry Haley, but none of that is true. Wanna go back to my house and fuck?

explain their critical acclaimmetacritic.com/music/after-laughter/paramore

she's adventure girl

never heard anything by them that wasn't shit

I hate Paramore. Something about them trying to hard to be edgy that I cant stand.

would you let her invade your heart, Sup Forums?

dirty imperialist pig

respectable for pop punk I guess, idk not my thing

youtube.com/watch?v=EFEmTsfFL5A

They are the only band in existence to mix rock music with new jack swing. Find another, I fucking dare you.

Paramore is one of my favorite rock bands.

All We Know Is Falling: 10/10
After Laughter: 9.5/10
Riot!: 9.4/10
Paramore: 9.2/10
Brand New Eyes: 9.1/10

Also, Hayley is of course best girl.

oops

They're good, but probably wouldn't have half the renown they do if Hayley wasn't as attractive.

I think you meant "They're good, but probably wouldn't have half the renown they do if Taylor York wasn't as cute.

Meh, he's not my type.

Paramore is good but I like pvris more to be honest
They have a much more distinct and consistent aesthetic while never letting the music get stale. And Nola 1 is a goddamn masterpiece

I can't look at Hayley without getting horny ;/

pvris are more like a paramore clone. paramore is the original and really distinctive because of hayley's vocals and their songs.

hayley always sings so passionately. it's a shame that many people dismiss paramore just because they have a very attractive frontwoman. like it's not possible to have both talent and looks.

fuuuuuuuuck now I have to fap what are you doing why is she so beautiful

Paramore are not "the original". while their influence on female fronted bands is undeniable, pvris has a tone to it that takes them beyond pop punk, rock, or pop, and into more alternative territory
I just like how they're primarily grounded in drums/guitar/vocals but aren't afraid to use electronic elements to add to their tracks

THIS HEART IT BEATS BEATS FOR ONLY YOU
MY HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAART IS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURS
MY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEART IS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR
MY HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART IS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURS
MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAART IS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Paramore are not "the original"
show me another band that sounds like paramore but started before them.
>while their influence on female fronted bands is undeniable, pvris has a tone to it that takes them beyond pop punk, rock, or pop, and into more alternative territory
same thing to paramore. they have a diverse discography ranging from post rock songs like future, to furious rockers like ignorance, to dancey new wave like hard times, to pop punk energy of misery business & that's what you get, to gentle ballads like the only exception or 26, to folky tunes like misguided ghosts, to ukulele songs like those s/t interludes, to super poppy songs like still into you & ain't it fun, to post punk power of fast in my car and so on.

g o r g e o u s
o
r
g
e
o
u
s

bump

i just want to kiss her and love her.

don't we all