Case closed. Orlando shooting has nothing to do with Islam

Case closed. Orlando shooting has nothing to do with Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6kesx5U9u0
youtu.be/3ema7lfEAMk?t=1m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off ahmed

Even though he pledged allegiance to ISIS before committing the attack? You shills are too easy.

Forgot that the shooter was islamic

Fuck off, Mohammad. Both faggots and mudshits need to die. That's your fucking case closed, nigger.

I have yet to see any proof of him being gay.

They say he had apps, where are the profiles?
He went to the clubs often? Show me a picture.

if he wasn't radical why was the FBI watching him?

We on full blown damage control now. My school just sent me this

Gee, then why did he make a call to 911 claiming he did it for ISIS???

>He was actually gay and was a psychopath!
>Proof? Just trust us, we wouldn't lie :DDD

Sudden Jihad Syndrome

The tendency among supposedly Westernized Muslims living in the United States to unexpectedly lash out violently in an act of self-initiated (and usually small scale) Islamic terrorism.

>Also abbreviated to “SJS” or “S.J.S.” Examples include Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar who drove his SUV into a crowd at the University of North Carolina in 2006, Naveed Alzal Haq who shot people at a Jewish Federation Center in Seattle also in 2006, Hesham Mohammed Hadayet who murdered people at the El Al terminal in the Los Angeles Airport in 2002 — among many others.

In all of these instances, the perpetrators had no known direct connection to any established group, and because of this the authorities inevitably refrain from describing their actions as “terrorism” — hence the sarcastic term “Sudden Jihad Syndrome.”

youtube.com/watch?v=U6kesx5U9u0

Hey, I like a happening as much as the next guy, but some of you need to understand that all arguments need to be based on truth.

As the evidence comes out, it's becoming more clear that this guy was a self-hating gay who couldn't resolve the conflict between his unnatural physical urges and the belief (via his religion) that these urges were evil.

His so-called claim to ISIS is the last moments of a suicidal subject trying to force his desire (to be a muslim) against his physical needs.

Any attempt to manipulate the truth to change this story to what you want is not only a waste of time but makes it more difficult to play the next time we have an event that fits the narrative you're looking for.

>calling 911 and announcing your plans in the name of isis doesn't mean you support isis

ah yes, the old repressed, frustrated gay kills half a hundred of the people he loves. a tale as old as time itself

>>arab

>>father was taliban

>>pledged to isis

>>muslim preacher in area preached to kill gays

get out shill.

So he was a self-loathing gay muslim who ended up killing in the name of his religion because he felt guilty?

And here in lies the problem
The mainstream media
Even president Obama
Made it clear that it's more important to defend Islam than to step up for the rights for its people, to show sympathy for the victims and their community

Remember Dylan Roof shooting up a church full of blacks?
As a result whites were blamed, gun control came into question (((again)))
Also a symbol, a flag was banned, tarnishing American freedom of speech.

AND NOW, they do everything they can to proof Islam is truely the religion of peace

>peekyou.com/omar_mateen/181498504
Only "profile" I can find related to him so far.

>Pledged allegiance to ISIS right before murder
>ISIS actually follows their holy book
>They're not really Muslims, guys, are you kidding me? Like wow I can't even!

How convenient!

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (Inexplicably, the story is also repeated in suras 15:74, 27:58 and 29:40).
Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."

Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation. The original Arabic does not use the word "men" and simply says "two from among you." Yusuf Ali may have added the word "men" because the verse seems to refer to a different set than referred to in the prior verse (explicitly denoted as "your women"). In other words, since 4:15 refers to "your women", 4:16 is presumably written to and refers to men.

>Muslim kills 50 homosexuals
>Leftists STILL rush to defend the Muslims over the gays

Pretty much. Consider the psychology of the situation...

We know he was trying to live a life of faith because he was attending mosque on a regular basis.

We know he was strong in his desire to follow his faith because he had a history of threatening those who insulted his religion.

Now... take someone like that. Take someone who's father is strong willed and traditional, and give him one of the few mental issues that Islam is clear on.

According to islam, homosexuality is evil and those who are gay should be killed.

And no matter how much he tried to work or pray it away, he was unable to control those urges.

It's the sort of internal conflict that will destroy a person from the inside.

What are his options?

1. Come out as gay, which means turning his back on his religions and, in his eyes, willingly turning his back on G*d.

2. Try to deny his urges, which will leave him with years of trying to force himself to live a 'normal' life while fighting the urges forever.

3. I think in terms of a mass shooting, the motives are probably similar to other mass shootings. Where the twist comes in here is that he's muslim and he's gay.

4. I don't buy the ISIS pledge for a minute. (yes he said it but ISIS never heard of him prior).

I think his ISIS pledge was like a dying man attempting to renew his faith. I think it was an attempt to allow his intellect (his faith) win the battle over his body; almost a way of saying "I am sacrificing my body in order to validate my faith".

The movie JFK had a scene that I think applies. Imagine a muslim version of this...

youtu.be/3ema7lfEAMk?t=1m44s

Yeah he did that to scare more people. That's a scary thing to say you see, because ISIS is the biggest thing in terror right now. It's believable and worked perfectly on stupid fucks like you.

Even if you're right, that still means that Islam was his problem.

>He just claimed to be acting in the name of ISIS to scare people, he didn't actually mean it.

This makes no fucking sense you fucking faggot.