Dispelling this "argument"

Just saw pic rel on my goybook feed, and I want to conjure a response to it so I can quickly shoot it down in the future, and thought that Sup Forums would be a great place to brainstorm replies.

My current counter would probably be based on how that's a statement of fact, and how (statistically) 80% of those were nigger-shootings anyway, so it almost feels like an elaborate strawman rather than an argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btyWqO6R0UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America also has a much larger population for starters

Bongistan will catch up no doubt. Will recieve much praise from London's mayor.

Which aids in pointing out that it's a blatant misrepresentation, speaking by volume America has over 40mn niggers where Britain barely has 65mn total population.

It's bullshit, use FBI stats.

-Shooting massacres are already considered as such if 4 or more injured;
-USA population is roughly 5x as much, but that won't be much of an argument
-Yea, everyone in the USA can get a gun, but it's already too late to reverse this, quite much every nigger can get one somehow and shoot up whoever cant protect himself
-gun massacres are but one type of crime, UK has way more bombings and child abuse and rapes per capita I think

SHALL
/thread

Good thing the london bus bombings were just bombs and not guns! Otherwise we'd have to acknowledge that they happened.

I was expecting that to read as "really makes you think..."

America has far lower population density so it should have had FEWER massacres than Based Bongland

>gun massacres are but one type of crime, UK has way more bombings and child abuse and rapes per capita I think

[citation]s pls

Enrichment doesn't count as a crime!!!
/s

Well.

What that person said is more than likely factually correct, the problem is what it implies to liberals who believe this would make a sound argument.

>not taking into account that 80% of intentional homicides are niggers nigging in high population areas

I don't think you've heard of the term "heat map".

>The IRA never shot a single bullet

>massacres

Changing terminology you shill? Shall not be infringed.

>a shooting massacre includes one criminal out of 300 million people shooting other criminals

wow, scary stuff and theres never any gun crime in the UK

The lad bible are all cancerous twinks desu

I would take that seriously, but I notice you've just been BTFO by the magyars, of all people

Now compare pre-teen child molestation statistics adjusted for population. That means no 17 year-old girl fucking an 18 year-old man.

WOW GUYS LOOKS LIKE GUNS PREVENT CHILD MOLESTATION, WE SHOULD ALL GET GUNS TO PROTECT OUR KIDS

Bring up stabbings.

LEAVE

How can one statistic be so false

this

youtube.com/watch?v=btyWqO6R0UE

Elenor Rigby died alone and was buried along with her name. Because a Muslim cut her sons head off.