youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no tsundere Bastila gf

>tfw no autistic Bastila gf

Then fuck 'em up with KOTOR 2

>he wants the mouse to ruin Kotor more than EA already has
>he wants the mouse to destroy star wars even more than it already has

The writing in kotor is atrocious

haha one time I took off her clothes and played with myself to her undergarments

You mean ToR?

You know Disney would cast Revan as a black guy just so they could sit audiences through more of their interracial fetish

Give me one reason Revan can't be black. I'll wait.

Because he's white

Even though we had multiple black characters as options in the character creation screen

TOR established his actual appearance

This is canon

dear god

what an amazing game
I'm gonna play it right now

you could also choose a woman, yet Revan is canonically male

This is bullshit my Revan was always the white dude with a shaved head and soul patch.

Drew Curry?

Who is Drew Curry?

The Old Republic isn't canon

My headcanon would be better than anything Disney could shit out onto a conveyer belt.

Zaalbar better kill Mission

Neither is kotor

Canon within the Legends universe you mong

Who will they cast as Dash Rendar?

How much did Disney pay you to say that?

>it's canon within a non canon setting

Wow.

The POWAH they would be dealing with would be immeasurable

I am playing the Old Republic mmo now 8)

What's on the side of his eye? Cancer?

>tfw the Thrawn Trilogy has been retconned and the news Star Wars "fanbase" will never know or care about them.

Well, at least Disney can't ruin them.

MUCHA SHAKA PAKA

I wish I could love mission right in her heart

I'm pretty sure Thrawn's in the Rebels show, so they're at least acknowledging it.

Nigga Thrawn's in that fucking Rebels show
I'm sorry

mission is all about the BWC my dude

No way, what show? Doesn't this mean this show was retconned as well? Was this any good? Are the Nhogri (forgot the actual spelling) in it?

I wish I could play the game again and kill her along with the wookie like I did every other playthrough.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>tfw no qt twi'lek gf

Why even live bros?

you can have her. Visas was my waifu. Sexiest lips in vidya history

this

hang yourself handmaidenfags

Step aside, please

Literally nothing outside of the original 3 movies is canon and you're a colossal faggot who probably spends their spare team reading naruto fanfiction if you think otherwise

I'm confused, if Disney retconned the whole EU then why is this happening now?

$$$$

do you masturbate to pics of ellen degeneres too fag

Where is my KOTOR 3 by Obsidian?

got 'em

Cynical attempts to bring back diehard fans, just like the show's little references to KOTOR. It's not working.
Ackbar designed that fucking B-wing himself, go to hell Filoni

I'm like 2 hours in KOTOR 2 and still trying to understand why you guys say it's so good

Kreia is now your grandmother. How does your life change?

I find what I'm looking for amongst the dead

They basically said that even though the entire EU is retconned, if there were things in it they liked they would bring them back into the canon in some capacity.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Well like Paul said "when I became a man I put away childish things".
Ever since the prequels I've steadily lost love for Star Wars, I guess as long as money is involved this will continue.

>tfw candy will never give you an approving nod

I see Keanu, which could be cool

The prologue is the worst part of the game and it's also very long.

why can't they measure this power? Did the Bothans steal their power measuring instruments as well?

Damn I thought I was the only one

I also imagined her Mission and I in a threesome

so should I skip the prologue?

I want handmaiden to teach me echani fighting moves and then mate with her afterwards

No, you learn some important things and you also collect a lot of items that are useful in the early game.

Just make a movie about the Empire genociding these faggots

listening to their annoying gurgling sounds was almost as bad as all the random wookiee barking

nah, its like 3 hours at most.

Unlike you fags I have a corruption fetish so I chose the evil female path where at the end Bastilla and I are implied evil lesbian lovers who go on to commit galactic genocide while force-fucking over the corpses, probably using an incorporeal sith-dick.

The second game, for all its flaws, basically let you corrupt every team member. Got me super hard, m8.

You are now officially my nigga.

this.
>muh neutrality
>selling to both sides
worse than Switzerland
also annoying sounding and judgmental and racist

This faggot made me realize why the empire used wookies as slaves

was that the outrider?

this

As opposed to what? TFA?

As said before, the prologue is a bit slow but before you continue on: Do you have the restoration project's patch?

Well, in mathematics, every statement regarding something that doesn't exist is true, so I suppose the answer is yes.

kotor was good when I was a teenager but playing it again it is pretty basic and clearly made for children

just like the prequels

(you)

Its called mass effect 1

I used her to clear out mines.

Made me feel like an African warlord.

That said, it turned out to actually be a legit strategy. Killed the rancor by sneaking her up and planting all the mines infront of it and then sneak to a safe distance and unstealth, rancor attacks, rekt by mines.

I just threw a bunch of grenades at the fucker and killed it first go. Took maybe a minute

Holy shit she does look like a hot Ellen Degeneres

are you fuckers really too stupid to have used the scent sticks and a grenade? even on my first run it was obvious

Sith temple is what made me quit the game. That and the fact I started all the planets at once

>not putting a grenade in the bait

top pleb

pretty sure the game was so easy even on hardest that my jedi could solo the two rancors with the insane 5 attacks per round

I was speed running getting of that shithole so I could get a lightsaber. Fuck yo tactics nigga

haha fuck that
I'll wait for them to do another star wars movie but grittier, see how that does, before they touch KOTOR

Is stealth even actually a viable build in Kotor?

Always seemed useless except for that one sewer instance.

Nope you are correct

Hey nerds where can i play this?

Yes

I feel like it could be deadly on Korriban since everything there is close quarters.

Only time I ever stopped for a while was Manaan when I went in underleveled and underequipped into the Sith Base and got fucked over by that Sith lord.

Xbox or PC.

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Snap it's neck.