How has she not won an Oscar yet?

How has she not won an Oscar yet?
I'm serious. Is it because she's not jewish or what?
She has been consistently good even in horrible movies she's always doing her best (see Nocturnal Animals and Arrival).
She's literally the Leonard Dicaprio of Hollywood.

>horrible movies
>arrival

Here's your ((((YOU)))) bud

Completely agree OP

not enough PR? you know Oscars is about that

Way to miss the point.

Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is upset about this.
Not sure what I'm going to do if she doesn't win it this year. I will probably scream.
She'd be up there with the most unsuccessful nominations for an actress.

I haven't seen any PR for Jackie but something tells me Natalie Portman will win the shit out of the Oscars.

Her looks are on a steady decline, she was looking busted in BvS

still would smash but who wouldn't

Good luck with that.

Stone is winning it all. Cap this.

My name is Matt. I live in Cleveland Ohio.

Amy is my waifu so Id certainly be disappointed if she didn't win. Also she is a legitimately good actress, and less talented actresses have won oscars which annoys me a bit

>consistently good
>how has she not won an oscar
Oscars mean nothing and you have bad taste she is absolutely fucking terrible

Matt, Stone isn't winning anything.
The last season was pretty bad.

You can see her nipples for a split second in nocturnal animals. Almost made the movie worth it.

Have you seen Junebug?
The movie is hot garbage but her performance was outstanding. Not getting an Oscar for that role was straight up bullshit.

Amy adams is shit who is overrated as fuck by you mommy memers

Emma Stone is winning for LA La Land.

Jackie is too artsy.
Annette Bening doesn't have anything worthy.
Amy Adam's wasn't showy enough in Arrival.

Try to be less obvious, but here's a (you) anyway.

I don't think Jackie is too artsy and the academy obviously loves Portman.
I haven't seen La La Land yet but I don't think Stone is a good enough actress.

Damn, she's old.

>when mommy listens to the dream you had of her last night.

was really hoping either rebecca hall or kate beckinsale would win, but they might not even get nominated. amy adams might not either.

lookin like stone tbqh

Adams will definitely get a nomination but she won't win

would I lay with her (sexually speaking) you ask me here today? Today on this messaging board, you will get the answer you've been waiting for:

However, my answer isn't so simple. So go pop yourself a bagel in the toaster and grab a cup of joe, because things will get sweaty in this post... This woman could not disgust me. There is nothing she could do that could turn me off. In fact, every day I think about some grotesque, humiliating, and disgusting act Amy could do that might turn me off, and I always turn myself on even more... Just today at lunch I was thinking "what if Amy didn't shower for several days, didn't shave her legs, pussy, or ass, was in the middle of her period, didn't wipe her anus properly in the morning and had some left over light brown smears across her inner butt cheeks, maybe her pussy was really gushing white cream that day, and she worked a hard, sweaty 9 hour day. Maybe she had a big greasy lunch and she's been gassy and bloated all day, and has a lingering odor that smells of vinegar and mustard... And then after all of this.. she came over to me, removed her pants, removed her under wear, she removes her jacket to reveal a tank top that is too small for her, her mid drift gut is hanging out, she has food strains on her white tank top, she just collapses face first on bed and immediately falls asleep. Doesn't say hi to me, doesn't acknowledge my presence, but she knows I have sexual needs and she allows me to fondle her while she's passed out. So I sniff her like a pathetic little pervert. However I'm anxious because apart of me feels like I'm raping her, even though I know it's okay. Just this sleeping woman, stinking to high heaven, her period blood I can smell through the sheets, the poo on her anus from this morning, dry and crusted. I begin to make out with her asshole like I'm a slave to her anus. The thought of just licking her 5 day old sweaty anus sewage makes me bust in my pants after only 8 seconds.

You have 17 seconds to name a better actress.
You can't.

I think I caught terminal autism from just the first sentence of this post.

i would lick amy adams 5 day old sour mill-dewy anus. whos with me?

Everyone besides jlaw emma stone and daisy ridley

yeah she's really great. shame they give awards to talentless hacks instead of people who actually try.

kill yourself

Why u gotta be so disgusting?

Amy Adams is literally perfect

QT
Talented
Redhead

>thinks THAT is a good actress
>is it the Jews?

Well if it makes you feel any better, sure it was the Jews.

Real answer is you have no idea what you are talking about and she is an awful actress.

Couldn't agree more
Her voice is also pretty queue tea

She had Arrival, Nocturnal Animals and BvS come out in 2016. They were all absolute kino and she was great in all of them. Surely she'll get an Oscar this year.

Shame about her nose though

I actually laughed out loud at this.
Great job.

Enchanted is a really good movie to be honest family

Uh, excuse you?
What is wrong with her nose?

She supported Trump.

Rude?!

Bitch can sing too

She's beat

but, she won my heart

That's cute
She will still go down as the most unsuccessful nominee

>literally the Leonard Dicaprio of Hollywood.

Her skin is like the aftermath of World War 2

>He thinks Emma Stone is gonna beat out a Jewish actress who was actually born in Israel

who cares about oscar lol she already established herself as one of the best actress for years. maybe shell get one when shes 60 or st. A lot of great actors/actresses didnt win oscars but theyre always considered great like isabelle huppert

> yeah she's really great. shame they give awards to fellow tribalist jews instead of people who actually try.

Fixed that for you, my dude.

She's a chance for Arrival

While she's a pretty good actor she just doesn't have the "it" factor of a true leading lady.

>pale redheaded girl heads to LA and her skin turns to shit

every time

Its almost a matter of time before this happens to Karen Gillan

Maybe they hope they can get a tan????