Hockey is the white man's dive grass. Prove me wrong

Hockey is the white man's dive grass. Prove me wrong
Pro tip: you can't

this

Blacks would love hockey if they had a chance too play
Prove me wrong...you cant

This shit lit

>Hockey is the white man's dive grass
yeah maybe if you're a fan of the penguins. not every team has a faggot diver like crosby though

>white man's divegrass
>only popular in non-white countries
what did he mean by this?

Pls let it happen this year

never seen a hip check in divegrass match before

>Ryan Suter pictured
Nigga, we out here

>he doesn't know about based black meme slapper man

>he only knows about faggots like crysby and connor mcgaykid

>literally soccer but more expensive
Yeah I guess that makes sense

hmm lets see

hockey is
>Physical
>punishing
>requires more skill than brute physicality.
>expensive
>cold
>fast
>done while balancing on knife blades at 20km/h
>if you act like a faggot you get punched in the face

Yeah i'm not surprised brown people don't like it.

White man's divegrass is divegrass you stupid Leaf. Nobody cares about a sport where you can see NOTHING

Just because seeing white instantly makes you turn and run doesn't mean you can't see anything in hockey.

don't focus on race, focus on the fact so few people have the chance to play hockey. it's like golf in that the amount of people who can compete against you is severely limited. either you grow up in some frozen shithole that has a history of hockey, like canada or russia, or you're the child of an american suburban mother who is willing to drive you to the rink and has at least enough money to purchase the relatively expensive equipment needed to play

compare that to football and basketball. sports where you basically only need a ball and a goal and which can be played virtually anywhere. you're competing against a much larger pool of players. it logically follows that football and basketball are played at a much higher level, both in terms of skill and general athletic ability

and i didn't even get into how ridiculously unpopular the game has become on TV and in pop culture. hockey is the sports equivalent of "i'm the best cup stacker in the entire world"

>the same stale old joke
4th Canadian Armoured Division liberated my town btw

There's also the sheer amount of base skills you need to learn before you can even pick up a stick. A lot of sports, you can just pick up and play. Soccer's just run and kick. Before you play hockey, you have to actually learn how to skate. Hell, you have to be as good at skating as you are at walking or running, which takes years of practice on its own. That's before you even get into the hand-eye coordination factor when you have a stick in your hand.

perd animu girl is cute 2bh

why would dive grass not be the white man's dive grass?

that literally had nothing to do with the op

They don't flop like fags
NBA is the black mans divegrass

She's the best

More like ice hockey is the irrelevant nation's divegrass

>t. ethpanya

Why isn't divegrass the white man's divegrass?

Hockey is a superior version of soccer. Its like someone fixd all the bull shit with soccer the put them on skates.

Great we get another rematch for the WCF next year

Roy Hibbert needed a team of physical therapists to WALK properly after he was a first round NBA pick.
Fuck off with that skill meme. Height is without a doubt the most important aspect in basketball

Hockey is GAY

You're GAY

great post, friend. i really enjoyed it.