I feel like every girl is too normie for me to want to date them, music for this feel?

I feel like every girl is too normie for me to want to date them, music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fExiLW1FHr8
youtube.com/watch?v=I-eTPfkXkOc
youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=fExiLW1FHr8

where do you live

toronto

Really just any bjork song/album

Holy shit you pathetic fuck what does that even mean? You don't date girls to have meaningful peer to peer conversations, you do it to get laid.

Expect a ban, underage

Death Grips

>Not browsing record shops in queen west looking for pseudo-hipster music thots to lay with

trust me, they're not
youtube.com/watch?v=I-eTPfkXkOc

if it's any consolation they probably want nothing to do with you

>implying anybody who goes to OCAD is worth dating

Not true, I'm not as autistic or ugly as the average Sup Forumstant

>Giving in to pop culture THIS HARD

I'm no Sup Forumsyp but this is straight up degenerate and a result of pop culture/social media brainwashing going to far. Romantic connection is more important than meaningless sex.

this but unironically

>being this much of a degenerate

>This but unironically
Please shut the fuck up

Not everything is irony you retard, why is monogamy and meaningful relationships considered "radical" now

It really isn't, if you step outside you'll find plenty of people are still pretty normal. I live in CA and degenerate fucks tend to only hang out in clubs

It’s so weird man. I consider my self a left leaning guy but the current cultural climate feels so fucking forced to the point it’s making me reconsider my stance on these issues daily. Crazy world we live in my dude.

Titus, get the cross

No worries, ten years from now everyone will likely realize what a fool they've been and get straightened out. Can it REALLY get much worse than it is right now?

normie girls are better

t. dating a normie

Yeah, that type of degeneracy is only really found in grade A normies.

I used to think like that, but then I realized that there's just a very vocal minority that's extremely left-wing and is pushing a ton of garbage rhetoric. When the fuck did it become a right-wing ideal to defend freedom of speech?

Realest conversation I've seen here in years. Cheers guys, always keep the faith

Keep telling yourself that buddy. You'll soon realize that her clown make-up will not in fact make up for her lack of personality or her vomit-inducing squeaky mannerisms.

Jah bless

Not all normie girls are the same as whatever trash you've been with. Keep looking bud

m8 sometimes a simple girl is all you need

thought this way too, but then I made a tinder and put Siberian Khatru by Yes as my favorite song. Since doing this, I have met numerous attractive, smart, and musically gifted girls who shared my passion for music.

If she laughs at dog memes on facebook then she a thot is all I'm saying

That's what I've done, still no luck. Been using this shit for almost 3 months now too. I know it's not my looks since I do get plenty of matches, so at this point idk what do.

You don't need to be with someone who enjoys the same music as you. My gf is a volleyball player who couldn't care less about music and it doesn't bother me at all. Emotional compatibility has nothing to do with your music taste.

Different strokes for different folks buddy, I really like talking about music, and can't imagine being with someone who I can't talk to about it.

what do you listen, op?

>trying this hard to seem cool
Degenerates will hang.

>too normie for me
you will find a girly as weird as you, just chill

>mfw everyone in this thread dating a girl will eventually get cucked

>mfw this user either got cucked in the past or never got a girl to begin with

you are living in the wrong places. Go to some nerdy spots. You find a gyal for you. TRUST MEE

t. afraid of the cuckening
It will happen bro, just make sure to don't take it too seriously.
Who knows, maybe I'll be the one to taste your girl.

>sonygger Sup Forumsirgin
The irony.

quit deluding yourself, some of us are destined to be alone forever. unattractive and undateable. it's reality, it's natural law. it's evolution.

Shoegaze, Krautrock and Industrial are what I've been into a lot lately.

>sonygger
What did he mean by this?

American version of the japanese "gokiburi"

make some kind of off-putting comment that will attract the music thots

Can you give an example?

>Ay bb u knw how 2 play tha skinflute lolololol

Ok let me give this a try

Did not work with first girl, I immediately got unmatched

try something only once and give up

Wise words

this thread is so gross lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>acting cocky
Cuck confirmed, probably your girl already takes a few foreign cocks during the week while you're at work.

Shut up asexual

I couldn't be with someone I have no real shared interests with, what would you talk about or do? how would you connect?
You got it good, go to gigs and record stores.
Some people want something more than a shag mate.

here you go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

>record stores.
they don't even exist in most areas

>wasting that much time and money just to stick your dick in a hole
Dumb normie