Consistently good trilogies don't exi-

>Consistently good trilogies don't exi-

Accurate

Can we all agree that Back to the Future is one of the best film trilogies of all time?

one of? It is the best.

no, the sequels are fun schlock but hardly great movies

No.

By the way just because you saw something as a kid doesn't make it good. Back to the Future is not good in any way.

2 and 3 are garbage though.

Back to the future is the most overrated thing on this board atm. They arent anything special

3 sucks

lotr trilogy
america trilogy

shit i meant once upon a time trilogy

agreed

Zemeckis' true masterpiece incoming

Epic contrarianism bro

The original is still one of the few perfect movies to exist
The sequels are okay

Contrarian according to whom?

Maybe on this board, though of course the same crowd that loves this piece of shit obviously is the same crowd that hates on modern capeshit.

Like I said, just because you saw something when you were a kid, doesn't make it good.

Dawg I'm going to need you to diagram your logic tree on this. I don't think you've thought this shit out.

oh come on it's not a work of genius but it's at least a 7/10

It's pretty simple, this board hates everything fun made in the current year and loves fun stuff made when they were a kid, even though it's the same schlock.

THIS

>it's the same schlock
no it isn't

and the argument that "you only like it because you saw it as a kid" is idiotic presumption

You really think that everyone who like a movie you don't like it must because something is wrong with their point of view? Yet you are somehow the paragon of objectivity?

This. I wanted to like them, but they're a mess.
You can tell the studio forced everyone into doing them.

There is nothing idiotic about it, it's how memories work.

Yes, because I'm completely incapable of rewatching a film from my youth and changing my opinion

Also, everyone who likes a movie from the 80's it's because they must have seen it growing up, no way could they have discovered it later on as an adult

You're just making dumb assertions based on nothing except that other people disagree with your apparently authoritative and infallible opinion, and there must be a reason for that other than just difference in tastes

>it's how memories work.

>the sequels are fun schlock but hardly great movies
2 is great. 3 is just the first one in the Wild West, but it the foreshadowing for it in 2 was great and so was the closure. Doc found happiness and Marty learned to calm down.

Doc's kid pointing at his dick is one of the funniest things ever.

those kids were creepy as fuck