Serious question to germans, ¿how do you feel that in all videogames, films, books, etc. about WWII...

Serious question to germans, ¿how do you feel that in all videogames, films, books, etc. about WWII, your countrymen are portrayed always like the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shAsNVbbFgI
youtube.com/watch?v=aRbj0fNfpdY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>¿
what did he mean by this

>vosotros

Es la costumbre pa, me olvidé.

t. actual Adolf Hitler

No one? Can they talk about this things? This is not banter

in Hong Kong films, which i watch tons of, brits are always the baddies

I quite like it tbqh, seeing a caricatured Englishman beat the shit out of half a dozen chinamen in the first half is very fun, and i dont mind at all that we always lose in the end

its just fiction, after all. no need to get bothered.

"Like"..
They are the bad guys..

this
being the villain is great

Is there any videogame where you can play by the Nazi's side?
I would love to try one

I'm sorry, that's against the rules of earth

in more realistic, well-rounded games, wherein you can play as either side, I guess. I mean you can do it in most shooters and strategy games.

We get our revenge with based Scott Adkins though.

youtube.com/watch?v=shAsNVbbFgI

every WWII RTS game has a german campaign you casualfags I myself played a ton of krauts in Blitzkrieg to blitzkrieg

Combat simulations, RTS games, grand strategies, there's tons if you know where to look at.

Yeah, but is not the same. Like that movie ip man, the bad brit boxer seems arrogant , but is strong and kill the fat chin chong, and then hes beaten and "learn the leccion" movie cliché. In a fictional movies of ww2 they are yelling germans words while the "brave allies" kills them all. And its more like post war propaganda. Because ww2 was not fiction.

I think there is none.

But there is not a good fps with a campaign being the Axis.

Red Orchestra 2?

Dont you use russians in that game?

You do but there's also German campaign.

I didnt know, thank. I'll try it

All of us are tired of WWII-related topics and don't give a fuck about Hitler and Nazis anymore. Only leftists, actual neo-Nazis and foreigners still care.
That's why there are no German replies in this thread. We are simply tired of answering those questions.

exactly this

yeah this

also hollywood and the game industry ... it's not exactly history that they portray

It depends really. Most people here think that nazis are bad, so the Nazis are not really seen as Germans but as Nazis so seperated from German identity.
With WWI it gets more important and people tend to get angry about that. There was quite a discussion about Wonder Woman and the portrayal of Germans in that movie.

Company of Heroes

What was the portrayal of Germans in that movie?

Anypart of the Sudden Strikes series

Well, she is the hero for killing German WWI soldiers.
You have a scene where a German sniper wants to kill a Belgian civilian for shits and giggles, then Wonder Woman frees that city by killing all Germans and blowing up that church where the sniper was. The Belgians cheer with joy.

That sounds pretty stupid.
I rarely watch films but I had to give up on one called Passchendaele a while ago, it bugged me quite a bit for similar reasons

Well leave the belgians in peace fucking nazi

Stop talking badly about your grandparents

Red Orchestra 2 has a campaign for the Germans and the Russians, but it is just multiplayer maps with bots and cutscenes in between.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRbj0fNfpdY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It's necessary. The moment we see a swastika we feel the inevitable urge to gas Jews.

You are shit at it. Now.

There are plenty of good games where you can play as Axis.

Silent Storm
Silent Hunter III
Sudden Strike
Blitzkrieg
ArmA with Invasion 1944 mod

Just off the top of my head

>You are shit at it. Now.
Because there are barely any Jews left in Germany. I've never met a Jew in my whole life.

Yeah, i assumed that. I didnt want to bother anybody.
I know its not history, but its propaganda. And for these things, there are "others" that always reinvidicate rights for themselves.

I was expecting an answer like that. Thanks user.

>when we see a swastika

Enjoy your 50 years of jail for seing nazi stuff, alter.

so are you still nazis?

can you stop pouring shit and poor bait and shut up for a minute? Thanks.

The job is not done, because you own by jew molded by them, and you buy it. Germany is dead because cannot think think like a ninja. Ninja always win.

Give Tyrol Marioa

yeah maybe never

I don't care about Jews. They're non-existent to me. Muslims are the bigger problem in Germany.

so you're thinking about it?

reporting this post your government, enjoy the "reeducation" camp Hans

@77271549

Screencap sent to the Polizei

We only got to be the bad guy one time. Even then Canada wasn't really the bad guy.
Would be nice for some videogame or blockbuster film to have Canada and Canadians as the antagonists.
Maybe a film on the 2nd Boer War?

>Putting the fear of God into stupid tax dodgers
>Bad

I actually have no memory of the movie except snippets of the song Blame Canada. No idea what the plot was. Don't care for tax dodgers though. We all have to pay our fair share for Queen and country.

Aren't those often banned or censored?

>Codename Panzers (RTS)
>Red Orchestra
>Battlefield 1942
>any WW2 flight sim

yes, but Bethesda for example makes a new Wolfenstein for the German market that has no nazi symbols and references at all.
It's quite hillarious how much they put into this nazi-steampunk-occultism and how much gets lost for the German speaking versions. Austria, Germany and Switzerland cannot play the uncensored versions of the game without a VPN.

Other games like Red Orchestra don't have nazi symbols in any version. Dunno any other nazi Games that I played though.

The symbols are, yes. Unless used in an educational way, those symbols usually are either replaced or simply deleted

>Codename Panzers (RTS)
I remember the German version had one mission cut out from the game because apparently some war crime happened in the same town

iirc, the legal situation is not quite clear (it depends on video games being considered art or not) but no publisher wants to be the one who went to court for displaying swastikas
correct me if the information is wrong

Is that not accurate? Ever heard of the rape of Belgium? There was a reason they called you Huns, Hans, and it wasn't purely for propaganda purposes.

Yeah Germans actually wanted to be compared to Huns, google Wilhelm II's "Hun speech"

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Zykloon Tycoon

Normies don't really care because Nazis and Germans are seen as two different things here. I know right? Mind blowing for you foreign dickheads.

>portrayed always like the bad guys
???????????????????
They ARE bad guys

But they're not different ""things""

Well it's fictional, so it's interesting to portray the historically good guys as bad. Also I can understand Americans etc wanting to be good guys for once.

Thanks for proving my point.

How about a crazy dictator from New Brunswick?