Give me one reason why brazil isnt the best country in the world

Give me one reason why brazil isnt the best country in the world

Too many attention whores seeking aceptation like you.

poland is already best country in the world

Not enough sopa de bunda.

United States tier economic and cultural corruption with none of the material wealth

The climate is too hot, and they don't speak a global language.

7:1.

sopa de perro caca

>economic and cultural corruption
I'll give you the cultural part, but poortugal... C'mon...

The culture that came straight from your country.

Read that book "1808" and you'll see that portuguese people are to blame for A LOT of cultural problems. Also read "roots of brazil"

This. All brazilian problems came with poortugueses or with the niggers they brought.

they need more japanese

We might be poor, but we don't have to systemically murder urchins so we don't even have to deal with them as adults, for example.

sorry lol needed the gold

>systemically murder urchins
I don't even know which "muh..." to attribute to that. Is that a police violence thing, or an abortion thing?

fuck off racist.

Also, what does that have to do with economic corruption?

it is. Brazil is truly paradise on earth

give me a thic brown brazilian gf

Can't form stable government.

>climate is too hot
only in a few places like Rio
most places are nice, not too hot, not too cold

Anything over 21C is too hot.

climate cuck

government corruption. militarized police. rampant feminism

What does that mean? I like to be comfortable.
Also, I like skiing and the English language. And owning guns in a crime-free state is also nice. There's plenty of other reasons for me to be "cucked" into preferring lots of places to Brazil. I'm not even trying to meme; just being honest.

I'm not saying Brazil is great or better than the US
just that the climate is mostly pretty nice and that if you really think "anything over 21c is too hot" you're a pussy ass hoe

also chill, getting this annoyed over somebody calling you a climate cuck on the internet makes you look insecure

>English language
You mean that version of Old English that got cucked by french and became a simplified creole language?

Fuck off att whore, fucking idiots like you that make us look bad

No, I'm pretty sure what makes us look bad is the corrupt politicians and the heavy crime.

The whole problem with poverty, inequality, and insecurity.

Heck, the murder rate in your country is higher than ours, and somehow they gave you a World Cup and Olympic Games.