Are there any movies where Chad doesnt win?

Are there any movies where Chad doesnt win?

>dating daisy is a win

I hope he fucks her tenderly.

>Daisy's jawline

That girl's going to age like milk.

That dude is like 4 levels over her...baka, no homo

Yes, they're all fantasy though so not sure if it's the genre you are looking for.

>she's not that famous
>she's not that rich
>she's not a very good actress
>she doesn't have tits or ass
>she looks like a xenomorph when she smiles

He must really like her personality.

American Sniper

so i guess she dumped the manlet

>chad not winning
>ever

when will they ever learn?

He could do WAY better than that.

who is this bearded mystery man?

Why did she leave her boyfriend?

you know why...

She's already looking like a mother of 3.

lmao

Ed snip'emup

>24 yo
>already way past her prime

me on the far right

lmao shes got a longgg career ahead

I thought it was Manuel Ferrara from the thumbnail.

Yeah playing characters that are age 50+

she literally looked 17 in star wars. are you 12?

And she doesn't look like that anymore. She perpetually aged after getting covered in Jew Jew's nostalgia noodle

shit youre right bra, get a life jews

We Need To Talk About Kevin

>wearing heels.

There's lots of them, beta-pandering is a huge market after all.

damn shes 5'7'' too, hes like 5'3'' master race. good for him to be honest.

Elephant

How tall is he?

Its obvious why she left the manlet for the alpha. Look at the body language,posture and how they are in relation to each other in each pic, then compare. The Beta manlet is crouching, she has her hand on his ass as if she is the man and he is the bitch, hes shorter than her, shes walking cockily with her head held high and hes dressed like shit,he looks like a smelly hipster. Compare that to her pic with Chad in the OP. Chad is well-dressed,well-groomed, bearded, not even paying attention to her, is holding her hand as an equal. Also, notice her demeanor, with Chad, she seems subdued, im 100% sure the thought pf patting him on the butt has never even crossed her mind, she respects him too much. Notice how shes dressed fancily and is wearing sexy pantyhose for Chad, while she wore dyke-tier jeans for the beta, In conclusion, just from seeing these pictures alone....Yes, Chad always,ALWAYS wins

damn...

>beautiful down syndrome girl!

I wish we could see her have sex with each guy and analyze her performance and effort and demeanor. I could totally see her nagging the manlet, forcing him to eat her out and directing him and treating him with utter contempt while he tries and fails to satisfy her, and completely denying him anal. I can also see her being an insatiable cockwhore for Chad, doing whatever he wants (nothing is off limits to Chad) and desperately trying with all her being to satisfy him

Hes a Big Guy

I was checking out that snowday movie and theres such a chad in the beginning

blonde hair yellow car

the quintessential enemy of the jew

guy on the left is gay

>me on the right

>its a daisy thread! literally two images

mfw

cuck

Is that the pre-fame boyfriend? Or did their relationship start after Star Wars?

If he was the normie boyfriend and got replaced by alpha after her career took off, this is basically one of my worst fears: that my girlfriend will move a league past me and feel like I'm not good enough anymore.

pre-fame boyfriend

>implying that fucking that moonfaced, xenomorph-mouthed, 10-year-old boy is somehow a win

all white girls age like milk
they literally look old by age 27

o ur rite

There's something about Mary.

This guy could do so much better. Is he an aspiring actor or something?

>dating a girl who has a medical condition where her vagina grows together every so often and has to have surgery to open it again.
>dating a girl that doesn't like sex because it's painful due to the open sores on her pussy

Yes he really lucked out on that one, buddy.

>that oversized coat

shes fucking hideous