I just heard about this story from Houston. A new water park had a private event for a church which sold about 3...

I just heard about this story from Houston. A new water park had a private event for a church which sold about 3,000 tickets, but about 5,000 Blacks showed up and shut down the park (which has capacity for 10,000 normal people).

abc13.com/news/typhoon-texas-closes-early-after-event-turns-chaotic-/1381418/

Nigs gonna nog

Black people rushing towards swimming pools.

Holy fuck. You wake up one day and the world has changed.

Black people can swim?

This why we can't have anything nice.

It was supposed to be 3000 teens, but you had nigs in their early and mid 20s showing up to trash the place

Lol I don't even have to read that. I've had friends tell me several under aged girls were groped and the works etc.

nigger baptists use the collected money to throw a summer water party, but niggers try to bum all their friends in

Blacks rush towards water parks BECAUSE they can't swim. They have the oppurtunity to have fun in water without a risk of drowning.

But why?

white privilege
shoots and ladders??
water slides and long lines...
racist ass cracker honky pecker woods

What are blacks gonna do at a water park though?

>pool's closed
MEMES ARE REAL

Belive it or not, but some niggers are smart enough not to drown in the kiddie pools

>Darealyst

DA REALIST.

I kekd inside

Someone get this ancient gold recirculating on Twitter.

These nigger names are gold.

>10 years ago
>ancient

Wow, way to exaggerate. I mean it's only 10 years since we all, oh god

>POOLS CLOSED

holy shit praise kek!

and how old is this site? 2004?

13 years old

oh man the memories...

This was 10 years ago
and we are still here

I fucking hate being reminded of that, because then I remember how fucking atrocious current Sup Forums has become compared to back in 2006 (which I bet was even worse than in 2003-4).

Habbo is arguably what started the cancerous newfag traffic.

She meant to sue for $24.00 but She forgot the decimal point. So in the "$______" She put "2400" So they assumed she meant "$2400.00"

>the works

>niggers
>working
wew

Stupid names but foster kids still make me sad ;_;

You're not wrong, it's what brought me here and I still consider myself a newfag