Kanye West is the TRUE Rockstar of the hip hop genre and the only hip hop artist worth listening to!

Kanye West is the TRUE Rockstar of the hip hop genre and the only hip hop artist worth listening to!

Kendrick Duckworth is creeping to his spot.

both pretty good I'd say

no

Don't believe me? Let's compare their bodies of work thus far.

Ye
CD = classic
LR = classic
G = good
808s = decent
MBDTF = classic
Yeezus = good
TLOP = decent

Kendrick
S80 = good
GKMC = classic
TPAB = classic
uu = decent
DAMN = good

If Kendrick puts out another classic, he will surpass Kanye.

does anybody remember when we talked about good hip hop on Sup Forums?
I hardly ever see Mad Illusions posted these days.

Well shit, when you put it like that.

get lost

"If Kendrick puts out another classic, he will surpass Kanye."
what fuck no, how many classic albums has kendrick done production for/been featured on

interesting user!
let's compare more artists based on opinion!
bjork vs nobuo uematsu
lp 1 - good
lp 2- good
lp 3 meh

lp 1 crap
lp 2 good
lp 3 to 5 good

Bjork won

Lmao this is ridiculous

Ye
CD = Classic
LR = Classic
G = Good
808s = Classic
MBDTF = Classic
Yeezus = Classic
TLOP = Good

Kendrick Lameme
S80 = Average
GKMC = Good
TPAB = Classic
Damn = Average

Kendrick is trash compared to Kanye

Kanye fags are the absolute worst, I swear.

Face it, faggots, your idol is having a mental breakdown and has lost whatever sliver of discernible talent he may have had.

Kendrick Lamar is THE face of hip-hop for this decade and onward. Kanye West is irrelevant.

Yes, I love you! Thank you for continuing what I started!

I fucking agree again! Thank you, based Kendrick poster. He is right now the greatest hip hop artist of the 2010s, and TPAB >>>>>>>>>>>> MBDTF.

Kanye is a god, Kendrick is a shitter with 1 good album

Godamn you can see the bloating arrogance in his face. Like just look at his face. His eyes are judging like a spoiled child who didnt get his candy. His beard is patchy and disgusting. And his braids look like spider legs. What was he fucking going for?

>The Soydrick vs The Chadye

>HURR DURR YEEZY HURR DURR GOD

That's what you sound like right now.

You're kidding, right? Kendrick is the most down to earth hip-hop artist out there right now. If anyone has an aura of arrogance to them, it's Kanye.

I mean come the fuck on, just look at what this guy just posted

if you don't like a genre outside of one artist why should people listen to who you think is the best artist? it's obviously going to be that one artist

do you even know who post malone is ?

do you even understand music ?

>feelin like katrina with no fema
DAMN

I've accidentally taken the Yeezypill and I can't help myself. Half of the music I've listened to for the past 8 months has been Kanye. I have a hard time listening to other stuff since I feel like his discography always has something in it for me no matter what mood I'm in. How do I unswallow the yeezypill?

whats a good album to ease into the yeezypill? asking for a friend

The first Kanye album I listened to was Graduation but the first one I really got into was Late Registration. MBDTF or Yeezus is my favorite but Late Registration I liked the most initially.

>not seeing yeezus as a classic

perhaps he was the BLACKSTAR???

>damn
>good
Stopped reading here

this