1. Country

1. Country
2. Will you accept refugees from The Bahamas when our tiny, shallow water Islands sink underwater 50 years from now?

1 Flag
2 Sure

we have space for everyone, but its cold here

yes

How much people and what is their religion?

There will only be boats for the women and children.

It's shameful how my country reacted to refugee crisis. We were always a nation of emmigrants and refugees, but once the tables turned, we shut the door.

Catholic Church behaved more responsibly during this crisis and that forced me to rethink my opinion on it.

~300,000 people (80% black or mixed and %20 white)

Religion: Unorthodox Christianity and Rastafarianism.

I'm a fedora

>Unorthodox Christianity and Rastafarianism
Degenerate.I hope someone nukes your people out of existance

all bahamens are welcome here even tho we will sink a bit too. Unless we get a big old shake then we will sink all the way.

why? they are a relatively small country seeking refugee due to climate change, not war or political stuff. Why not take men too?

I mean, you guys were gonna take turks & caicos which is basically Bahamas anyways.

No, I don't want any fucking kind of people anymore in my nation. OUT OUT OUT.

nobody asking what you want, sven

return to your workplace, you have to pay taxes

no u

rude

Will The Bahamas accept refugees from The Netherlands when our tiny country sinks 50 years from now?

D E L E T E

Deleted the pic just so I could post it again

You are welcome to come here but I ain't gonna lie. That climate change is going to fuck our already scant water resources and we are already perpetually on fire. So really it's just taking things to the opposite extreme.

yes of course!

Flüchtlinge sind Willkommen!

No, we'll gun down you niggers like you deserve to be.

I have a free spot right on my dick. Females (male/female) only.

Absolutely. Love me some black fat bumda

I only care about cute girls and boys, men can go to turkey or russia and wrestle each other and bears in the mud for all I care.

gib Dutch refugee gf

Absolutely

Don't act like dumb niggers and assimilate to local values and we'll accept anyone.

nope, learn to swim

If we can kick out all the uneducated africans before that then sure. The bahamas seem to be the one of the nicer areas to live in the caribbean with one of the better populations.

sweden yes