Is Trump finally stumped?

Is Trump finally stumped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gisBCH1npic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone is finally getting sick of these Memeing faggots.

Oh, we're not done yet. We have the distinct pleasure of watching Trump crumble slowly over the next few months, just like Atlantic City.

All normies will vote for Hillary and MEME magic will be over, the prophecy of kek to remain unfulfilled for all time as we slowly realize that our desire for Trump to be president was not as we thought a hope for a new world but instead a collective suicidality and desire to be freed from being the first souls to watch the fall of western civilization

I hope not.
There will be at least 3 or 4 muslims attack before the USA election, we will see.

Deep

>Election 5 months out
>Looking at polls
Increasingly nervous man

Are you this retarded? Can you not read graphs? There Is an obvious pattern that trump is rising and Hillary is falling. Time will tell us the answer, the question is, I'd that news?
> inb4 edgy

LOL

Exactly this

milo gtfo

the republican party wants him to lose

youtube.com/watch?v=gisBCH1npic

LOL SOMEONE IS FUCKING BUTTHURT

Affiliation =/= Party ID

Those independents are hard core independents

Huh, really makes me think. I am now a #JohnsonMissile.

It's not even a week until summer offically begins, user.

although I will say that the influx of normie retards in here from le-reddit_le-donald and other places after "based BBC sucker milo" and the Jew Snake Crimes gave the board some press have ruined whatever feeling of...unity of exclusivity or whatever we had here before.

This board and hotwheels's Sup Forums by ourselves got #cubanmistresscrisis picked up by the MSM by bombarding it all over twatter.

As soon as Trump won the nomination, all the cool shit like that this board used to do ended. People who made OC and were actually active just up and left once we had threads with things like an Australian faggot trying to get people on here to sign a fucking BIRTHDAY CARD (!!!) and have it delivered to Trump.

They turned the entire thing queer and everyone (meaning all the committed autists who produce OC and have 21 twitter accounts) all left.

MADE
ME
THINK
TELL THE BOYS AT REDDIT THAT WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS WORKING
I ACTUALLY WAS MADE TO THINK WOW

>opinion polls

completely meaningless

>April
>Hillary leads in polls by 10 points
>hurrr polls don't mean anything, meme meme meme, muh e-mails

>May
>Trump gets 1 point ahead of Hillary (who was still campaigning for Dem nomination at the time)
>SHILLARY BTFO, PRAISE KEK, GOD EMPEROR INVICTUS

>June
>Hillary leads in polls by 10 points
>hurrr polls don't mean anything, meme meme meme, muh e-mails

i can post faggy polls too

Kek, these polls would've been done before the latest snacking attack.

Sage

WOW LE REALLY MEAKES YOU THUTHINK DONT'T IT?

XD

>>April
>>Hillary leads in polls by 10 points
>>TRUMP BTFO OUT TRUMP WILL NEVER RECOVER
>>May
>>Trump gets 1 point ahead of Hillary (who was still campaigning for rep nomination at the time)
>>hurrr polls don't mean anything, meme meme meme, muh trump universty
>>June
>>Hillary leads in polls by 4.5 points
>>TRUMP BTFO OUT TRUMP WILL NEVER RECOVER

give it a week shill faggots

Oh baby, are we unskewing the polls again?

DELETE THIS THREAD

So when is the first debate going to happen?

Good job using not only outdated but also cherrypicked numbers.

everybody supporting based Hillary always reiterated how her support will surge (compared to Trump) when she secures the nomination. only Sup Forumstards flip-flop on whether or not they rate something based on whether or not it suits them

two can play at that game deluded little trumpet

>based Hillary
Uhhh......

Have you guys seen the new Bloomberg poll? Boy did that judge thing really hurt Trump

The poll surveyed 25% republicans, 75% Democrats though, and got 49% Hillary, 37% Trump. That's good news for Trump.

LOL WHAT?

(((Bloomberg)))

and to think this are the people I chat on the daily.

that idiot on the right is walking with a kkk wizard on his shirt.

and the 3 of them look limp brist as fucki could eat them for breakfast

the rcp is always biased dont trust their trash

I wonder if trump is going to brag about this poll, lmao

>biggest mass shooting in american history
>committed by a gay muslim democrat
>hillary's numbers keep going up

Yea, it's pretty much over for Trump. The memes were fun why it lasted, but I'm #MentallyHill now.

You know he is going to lose, right?