Any Spoilers up in this bitch? Spoil me

Any Spoilers up in this bitch? Spoil me.

My insiders told me comic book legend Stan Lee makes a surprise cameo, keep an eye out for it. Also, I can't give you much details on this because the snipers will take me out, but Tony Stark gets a brand new armor.

The buzz going around is that Thanos is the villain.

Plot details:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________It will be shit.

thanos wins in the first one, everyone rallies and wins in the second cause thanos suddenly becomes a retard
some main characters die and its said

but most important of all, there will be quips, regardless of what tone the movie is trying to take

How come Adam Warlock won't be in it? Ridiculous

Why spoiler that? Isn't that common knowledge by now?

This. Judging by the trailers, the clips and the set pictures, not to mention the plot details, it'll be utter shit.

The MCU big bad is a literal grapefruit

He might be if they can find a strong Muslim actor...if not they want to push Capt. Marvel in his place since she is the strongest character in the MCU

Your Sup Forums is showing. If you knew better, you'd know they would only be going full jew if they had Kamala Khan as Ms. Marvel instead of using blonde pilot chick.

There's been a few red herrings before. All signs originally pointed to Coleson to be Vision.

If it's really Thanos trying to court Death, and he defeats the Avengers, only for Death to break his heart so he kills himself - I'll be disappointed.

But not as much as Thanos either being taunted into giving up the infinity gauntlet or somehow being tricked or knocked out of his control.

IDK how to do Thanos at this point. How do you combine all these characters, with a BBEG thats been teased since Avengers.

>Judging by the trailers, the clips and the set pictures

what. Do those even exist?

>if not they want to push Capt. Marvel in his place since she is the strongest character in the MCU

Cap Marvel is like a Captain America that can fly, travel in space and use energy of black/white holes. Vision, Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange are stronger than her even in their nerfed MCU versions.

That's the joke.

>Any Spoilers up in this bitch? Spoil me.
>Confirmed facts
-67 Marvel characters will appear.
-Thanos will be the villain
-Each movie will be around 3 hours

>Logical facts
-Thanos will get the stones
-Vision will be killed or hurt badly because his stone
-Probably 2-3 "main characters" will die for good (Everything points IM, Cap, Vision will die)
-New Avengers line-up by the end of the movie
-Either Bucky or Falcon will be the new Cap

Actually there is a teaser from ComicCon 2015, however the "teaser" it's just clips of previous movies, and actually that teaser it's the source of OP image.

>Part 1
Thanos wins

>Part 2
Avengers win

A lot of multiculturalism, gender-fluidity, and Trump roasting 8)

There aren't even two parts anymore.

>new cap
I feel like legacy characters only work in comics and even then people reject them. They might have winter solider or falcon use the shield but I don't think it would make sense to start having the characters call them "captain".

If dubs the DCEU will win