GUN BAN

How does it feel knowing that guns will NEVER EVER be banned in the USA? It doesn't matter how loud you scream, stomp your feet, or make stupid posts on a Himalayan basketweaving enthusiasts forum....they will NOT BE INFRINGED.

Every gun scare just makes more red-blooded Americans go out and buy guns. Gun companies make ridiculous amounts of money from panic buying. Obama has been the greatest gun salesman since Clinton. Americans are the most heavily armed citizens in human history. A gun ban will never happen because the government would lose and they know this.

>hurr durr how will you fight drones and tanks? lel

HINT: Drones and tanks are controlled by squishy, vulnerable humans that still have to sleep and eat.

All of you Eurocucks and FUCKING LEAF's gave up your rights and will NEVER EVER get them back. NEVER. EVER.

America is still the leader of the free world. Get fucked, commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo?files=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels great!

I personally am enjoying this feeling

You don't need an AR-15 to hunt deer.

Feels good man.

>mfw live in new jersey
>mfw still waiting for my FID card for the 6th month
>mfw I am most likely on some list where I can't get one but no agency told me

Needs and rights are not the same thing

Is a Smith and Wesson shield good for CC?

Yeah, but here's the great thing...

..it's the Bill of RIGHTS, not NEEDS.

If I want to use a .50 BMG incendiary round to hunt deer, I CAN (*depending on state hunting laws).

Why? Because fuck you, I'm free to do so.

Image dump time.

I like the cut of your jib. OP is a CIShet white male.

And fuck you retard, I would never trust you with a gun. You can act out your power fantasies with toy guns instead.

go to /k/ fgt

Good thing you are not in charge of gun policy

I think the plan is to go inch by inch. Starting with making guns as difficult as possible to purchase by saddling them with tons of background checks and restrictions.

Plan B is the brainwashing of younger generations to accept the anti-gun mindset, so while they can't ban guns now they might be able to in 30 years.

At some point a false flag massacre, one in the line of many, will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

It feels wonderful, if the day comes when I lose my guns here then I'll retreat west to your place.

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo?files=1

Since I know gun lines are going to be crazy the next few weeks, which gun should I print first, Sup Forums? Dubs decide.

last one. Might have a bonus somewhere.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Obama's little baby tantrum today sold 25k AR-15s

>How does it feel knowing that guns will NEVER EVER be banned in the USA?

feels comfy

The majority sentiments are changing.

Feels amazing desu senpai. Anyone who says we should ban guns are the same idiots who don't understand how the 2nd amendment works.

I inherited a gun a few days back. I got it checked and it is good to shoot. I bought ammo from store that checked it, and I shot it today. Now I am in the market for an AK. Pic related

It helps when you are hunting terrorists.

>leafs cant buy guns

Thats odd, I bought an AR-15 from fun-shop.ca just yesterday.

Please educate yourself.

stop with that argument no one really wants to hunt with an AR-15. people like guns bigger guns are more cooler so people buy them..they than take them to a range and shoot the shit out of targets with it also protection. Hand guns kill people and no one is crying about them or saying "you dont need a hand gun to kill dear"

guns will never go away which is great because why the fuck would you want criminals armed to the teeth and you not be able to have shit. makes no sense.

Not true at all

until the anti gun propaganda takes complete hold and the 2nd ammendment is repealed you mean?

don't get smug because you are going to have to fight to keep the ammendment rather than just rely on it being there.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>Why? Because fuck you, I'm free to do so

Feels good man.

I own guns because I want to and it'y right to do so. No other reason needed.

I don't even like hunting at all and own 3 funs (: ars are ugly though. Gonna get an ak variant soon hopefully

This bong is correct.

>I would never trust you with a gun
You know what is great about Burgerland. You don't get to make that decision.

feels good man

Record breaking sales.

Except if Americans want to legislate any sort of gun control or gun ban through a democratic process, you won't accept it and would rather kill anyone that tries to take your gun away.

Keep telling yourself that.

ITT

Y

Which is why it will never happen, is that hard for you to understand?

of course i am. and as a bong i have seen how quickly a govt moves to disarm its population.

we went from reasonable good gun laws to severe restrictions over the course of 2 or three mass shootings.

Never give them up, or else you'll end up like us, and by God does it suck to be us. When people say they feel safe without guns on the street I don't know what they mean, because when I walk on the streets I see hijabs and Arabs, I would feel a lot safer with a gun.

#rekt

Not only is purchasing/ownership getting easier, but millions more people are legally walking around with guns you can't even see (and can in others).

We're clearly on the offensive and regaining ground we've lost, we just can't get complacent about it. We have to keep moving forward.

Incidents like this will get more people off the fence, which is a good thing. Many will come to our side, and others will out themselves as enemies of civil rights.

What is a straw man?

feels great, this is how this red blooded american eats breakfast, except with an AR15 and black coffee.

>ITT: Salty Eurocucks that think they have a say in American policies and law

Most Americans couldn't even find your fucking country on a map. The only thing you're known for is WW1 and when someone mistypes Australia.

I've heard good things but honestly seems a bit thick for a single stack to me. The M&P is a great platform though

>straw man

/thread
/from now until the end of time

Even though I don't own any guns and probably never will, it warms my heart knowing that this pisses off leftists

Great

As long as you understand that if you don't want to live in a democratic society that will one day make a decision you don't like and think it's reasonable to kill in protest, you're just a terrorist that wants to have his ways.

Feels good man. The only thing longer than my barrel is my fat American dick.

I'm not so sure about that. If Hillary wins, she will appoint up to 5 liberal/anti-gun SC judges.

Breakfast photo thread?

>Everyone that disagrees with me is ISIS

I bet in a real democracy, everyone would vote to fuck you with knives. Wouldn't you like to own a gun then?

Pic related - the thread

Just get a gun illegally and take it to court if they ever bug you about it.

I'm not him. So using what he said to reply that I hold the same views in order to push your narrative is a straw man argument. If you don't like what he said reply to him.
> know your user/what are IDs

I don't understand why people care so much about American domestic policies desu.

It sure is. Thats what my buddy carries.

hey guys believe my totally outsourced picture

hint: pretty much nobody (obama included) wants to ban guns outright but the nra is so good at whipping you puppets in line that they don't even have to directly say the liberals are coming for your guns after a tragedy to get you to throw money at gun manufacturers. you just do it on your own thinking obama is sitting at his desk cursing you personally for foiling him by buying an ar

God Bless

Many people want to ban semi-automatic rifles.

>all terrorists are ISIS

You should go check the dictionary once in a while.

I don't trust you with that dildo, but fuck...we're in the US of A.

And we've had virtually none since.
I'm a through and through pro gun owner but it must be acknowledged that less guns simply means less gun crime. It's too late for the US, but I think we've saved ourselves from a real problem by removing hand guns and particularly assault weapons.

Really? Obama and other politicians have basically supported out right gun bans.

>assault weapons

Don't forget "the Sound of Music"

I'm confused by some conflicting reports.

Some reports say the Orlando shooter used an AR-15, some say it was a fully-automatic weapon.

Which is it?

the NRA won decades ago, this isn't new information

It was a SIG MCX, which has an AR lower receiver.

>the second amendment if for hunting

You can trust me not to use my dildo to try and kill you. I'll just use a gun instead.

Haha more than that, he has sold millions in his presidency and he will probably sell millions more just from saying the worst ban

Good luck little faggot.

>.22lr AR
Fuck Man. Get a real rifle. I don't even think you could kill someone with a .22lr

We can buy guns, just you need to take an 8 hour course beforehand and pass a background check.

Just can't buy a full auto, AK-47, or bull-pip. and you can't leave the house with a handgun unless you tell the RCMP first. Also we need to register handguns, and can only take them to a registered shooting range. and semi-autos are limited to 5 round magazines.

but for 400$ and you can buy a sks and 1000 rounds.

That's available in full auto? Don't you usually need to be like, a cop, or in the national guard to get something like that?

Or was it never full auto?

see
We are buying guns in record numbers every month,

every time a democrat says the word ban we go buy a million AR15s

>democratic society
You mean a federalist constitutional republic, this isn't Athens. True democracy is mob rule where the majority gets to do whatever it wants to the minority.
Also the implication is that I chose to live under the US government and it's laws. I never signed a contract to follow certain rules in return for government benefits.

In any case, you say as a form of "protest" but that's a red herring. When men show up at my house in full kevlar carrying machine guns and decide to kick down my door, who is really being violent in that situation? Who initiated the whole thing? This is like some minority report bullshit where the fact that you "might" commit a crime is enough to make you a criminal in the eyes of the law. I don't even know why I bother replying, probably falling on deaf ears but w/e.

>saved ourselves from a real problem by removing hand guns and particularly assault weapons.
>I'm a through and through pro gun owner

what?

Semi-automatic.

Don't try to understand him. Cucks always forget that liberty > safety

Feels bretty gud, my fellow burger. 2nd Amendment Best Amendment.

>Implying the general public knows anything about guns.
People just think everything is some kind of scary machine gun assault rifle weather it actually fits that description or not.

Look at it this way:

At Lexington and Concord, the Redcoats were moving in to take the Patriot's guns. We know how that ended.

Most of the gun grabbers lack firearms, and they are trying to pick a fight with a portion of the population that has enough privately held firearms to arm every single soldier, reservist and mercenary ON THE ENTIRE PLANET five times over.

>salty eurocuck
>america - 60% white
kek

as far as i know, amerifats can barely find anything on map. so i am not so much bothered with this.

further more i really do not give a shit that you top 9/11 casualties every quarter of a year from gun related incidents.

fuck you, i wanted to use that image
although proud to see that flag,
jawoll
maybe this image is more fitting

>gave up your rights
????

Have fun walking into the woods with that.

Get a nice full rifle length AR15 and it is just fine for hunting Antelope. By the time my elk hunt comes around, I'll have my AR10 built, and that's what I'm going to use.

Not only do they forget that. They revise reality in their very limited minds.

What the Brit said is patently false. Gun crime doubled in the UK after the ban, violent crime went way up. But how many times can you have the same argument as if it's the first time?