*throws a tamper tantrum and pisses herself on stage*

*throws a tamper tantrum and pisses herself on stage*
noise fans:
>"What an amazing performance! A true successor of Throbbing Gristle if there ever was one!"

your fault for listening to noise music buddy. let's talk about a good genre instead. what's something new you heard and enjoyed?

the new Columbine EP

spretty good, nice bass tone

Didn't know Puce Mary was such a qt

*REEEEEEEEEEEs at full volume and kicks the back of your seat with her little feet because she doesn't like being strapped in her booster seat*

>not calling it a Piss Tantrum

such is the nature of diaper rash noise wall.

wait does she actually piss herself

fucking nice

>
It's art bud, you wouldn't understand

What the fuck are all these white bitches so mad about? Their lives are completely adversity free unless they're unbelievably stupid/irresponsible.

Only that one time in L.A, it's not a habit for her, unlike Pharmakon.

>What the fuck are all these white bitches so mad about
Didn't you read the thread? Diaper rash.

This music is the opposite of art. How about we post our favorite classical pieces ITT.

More like, "this art is the opposite of music". But, whatever, dudebro.

Nope, art has a higher calling, meant to pervay beauty and meaning. Noise music is not art. It's confusion and chaos, aka noise. Noise is not art.

>pervay

All I need to see here.

*sips*

source, article, something, or ur full of shit m8

Okay, I misspelled purvey. What's your argument?

Suit yourself, but why do you want me to be full of shit?

>or ur full of shit
Much like Pharmakon's panties.

Fugazi's album of the same name on compact disc

>art has to be nice and pretty and pleasing to the masses

not impressed
had she pissed on stage, crawled around in it, while eating shit and vomiting on the audience.
while screaming her guts out...
i would be impressed, grossed out but impressed.

he is right you know.

>This music is the opposite of art.
You realize this is an oxymoron right? Music is art, period. You don't just get to decide which music is or isn't art based on whether or not you like it.

>Nope, art has a higher calling, meant to pervay beauty and meaning.
Oh, I get it now, you're one of the insufferable faggots who believes that for some reason they are appropriately qualified to determine what art should or shouldn't be. Well, I hate to tell you this but art will never conform to your expectations. You can't put art in a box like that. Creativity doesn't work like that. It'll always surprise you, do something new and different.

This is the reason behind noise music. It exists as a huge fuck you to people who believe music should be this or that, or art should be this or that. People like you always have and always will cross your arms and try to put it down. You'll stick your nose in the air and sneer, "THAT isn't ART." But it is. It's art, and the people who like it understand art better than you do.

heh

hey guys
this post is art

dumbest thing i've read today, thx

Since there is no /noise/ general, I'll ask my question here.

Is it a faggot move to assign noisy samples (that obviously you prepared before) to several MIDI entries and play your stuff using a USB controller?

why are you posting gerogerigegege if you’re agreeing with the pleb?

She's even cuter when she screams

fuck me you guys didn't tell me noise bitches piss themselves
thats great gonna start going to these shows

whos dat dude? Is he gay?

I can respect that but don't expect me to pay for it

If you can make it sound good, it doesnt matter how you do it. No one is gunna know unless they ask & you decide to answer.
But if it sounds bad no matter what you try, then at least you made more effort than 90% of people who “make” noise ironically. So good luck.

Not an argument, you strawman loving soyboy. Come back when you have a real argument as to why noise and power electronics are bad.
inb4
>it's not le music
>i don't like thing, therefore no one should

the money store??? ? ? ? ??

those are some nice tits.

>would suckle on like a baby/10

that's Loke Rahbek, artistic moniker LR. Just some power electronics literally who. Member of Damien Dubrovnik tho