A letter to Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

it's 3:09 am and i'm on a bus home from montreal with some friends from a trip. I'm 20 years old, and i've been a consistent visitor on this board for 3 years. My long term girlfriend and I ended horribly when i was 17, and I was so emotionally distraught and lost that i wandered on in here, like a lost puppy.

at first, i hated it. i posted that i liked the decemberists and avett brothers and (naturally) got shit on immediately, but got some great recs. and that's where it all began for me.

the trajectory of my life has shifted so much since i've come here. i've become more open to experiences, more kind as a human, more understanding of different types of personalities, and more emotionally self aware.

now i've seen a lot of talk recently about this board being dead. and i'm writing this letter to Sup Forums to reach out and say this: you must carry on. even if shitposters and soyboy propellers frustrate you till you wanna go back to the catalog, or even worse, close the tab; DONT!

this place is a home for lost souls. even if it's getting shittier, it's still a home, and we need to carry the torch for anons like me and you to come together and grow.

i love you Sup Forums, but it's time to love yourself.

no

>blog
Into the trash it goes.

I'll embrace the soy "meme" so they can't use it, and hopefully they'll fuck off.

>My long term girlfriend and I ended horribly when i was 17
Damn, soy got you too didn't it?

no one fucking cares

You still don't get it do you? You really don't. Ignorance is bliss trust me. There is a very dark road we can go down otherwise.

When someone calls you soy, just talk about drinking the soy in their cum, etc. anything really guy. It absolutely cleared it up in another thread bc the guys calling everyone soys are so homophobic.

That would just make it more funny and confirm you as a soyboy. But hold up for a minute, with this image, I need to properly categorize you to see if you are actually a "soyboy", or just a numale.

Let me know soon, desu.

Jokes on you soyboy
[spoiler]im gay[/spoiler]
Now, how much soy do you consume on average? The soy extracted from your cum would taste different, depending on whether you consume soymilk, or other products of high soy.

I would like to know your life more. What made you break up with your girlfriend? What was your very first thread, and what was your favorite? Did you ever get a new soulmate to cure your sadness? What are your favorite artists/musicians/bands now?

thank you for making this post it put a smile on my face

Nah, I know too many daily posters who killed themselves. Let this place die and let the Trumpfags eat themselves until everything is soy and they hate everything, which is now BYE

>What made you break up with your girlfriend?
Drank too much soy. Couldn't please her anymore. I tried cuckoldry, but I didn't want to see her getting it on with anyone but me, so the relationship deteriorated after that.
>What was your very first thread
A grimes thread
>what was your favorite?
The thread about John Lennon hitting his wife. Oh, fun times...
>Did you ever get a new soulmate to cure your sadness?
No, but I'm working on it.
>What are your favorite artists/musicians/bands now?
Nirvana
Grimes
Lil peep
King Gizzard
Eminem

>op too much of a faggot that can't get it up to fuck his girl
>girl left him
>sits alone and unironically browses Sup Forums for musical discussions, ever
>literally cries about being called a soyboy, which must be true since it hit a nerve to begin with
The state of Sup Forumstards.

My whole life is just drinking soymilk but I'm a girl. soygirl? Or soygoy?

It depends. Do you extract it from cocks?

nothing, the insult comes from the fact soy contains a small amount of estrogen, meaning that a male can be theoretically feminized if he eats too much of it. It doesn't work with females.

Soyboy posters and shitposters aren't the biggest problem on Sup Forums. It's normies with friends and girlfriends like you.

Spending hours of your life online calling people soyboys = you have absolute no life whatsoever, no chance of having any success in career, relationships, family. You're a dead loser and likely insecure closet gay.

>t. wipes soymilk mustache with shirt sleeve

I was a boy but I drank so much soy I am now a girl. It's what you wanted isn't it. Wanna fuck?

>Wanna fuck?
Only if you have a boipussi. I'll finish all the soy from the bottle if you get my drift.

we had some really toxic emotional habits, but the excessive jealousy was the biggest culprit. we fed into one another so easily, and it just ended up with both of us just fucking with each other's minds until i couldn't take it. but it was my first real relationship, i didn't know what i was doing.

my first thread was the one i described: i had shit pseudo folk pop taste and these guys handed me 40+ albums and i listened for weeks. it was one of the only things that would get me through my days at this point in my life, just discovering new music constantly. it was amazing.

my favorite thread ever, is a really hard one. there were some really good monty threads, he was a good trip. i kinda missed the real trip phase, wish i hadn't.

i've been dating a girl for 4 months now, actually the first girl i've dated since that high school one. i waited a while to work on myself and to make sure i didn't fuck myself over with another emotional train wreck of a relationship. she's so great, i really love her.

my favorite musicians right now are milo, homeshake, lil ugly mane, solid space, king krule and john maus. i'm seeing milo, maus, and homeshake in february, really excited.

this thread truly is not music discussion but if the kids are happy i say go for it. i'm leaving forever, i was off the site two months and my life improved dramatically, been here a few days again and feel like it's hell here. gotta run, my soy delivery just arrived

You got me.

Can you save me some? I'm going to be browsing r/cuckold in the meantime. Thanks.

What activities did you do together? Did she ever have a moment where you and her were hanging out or chilling or anything, and after she felt good or content, she revealed something interesting or deep about herself? Just curious, not to offend or anything of that sort.

And also, did you have any friends that played a role into your relationship, namely your "excessive" jealousy?

fuck the soyboy posters

just bump music threads and ignore the Sup Forums mongoloids and boomers

Soygoy sounds nice.

i think you guy(s) will get it more eventually. not many millennials can handle dealing with their own emotions, so it's not a shock to see such a shitstorm of this stale meme all the time, it's just a reflection of what's going on inside. i just hope you come around before it's too late for you.

good taste, fuck pol

I hope you don't come around Sup Forums anymore.

>t. assblasted soyboy

yeah, we had a lot of times like that. but she did it to keep me in it i think with hindsight.

it was never my friends, it was always her guy friends. they all loved her and she'd flirt and eat it up and it always killed me.

t. closet homosexual
i miss the days when you could just make a thread and come out with 30 albums you never heard of, now you just get the same recs or the thread just dies unless it's meme shitposting

i plan on leaving or really cutting down my time here in 2018, i already feel like i'm out growing the humor style and general vibe of this place. it's genuinely fucked now, it's morphed into something different from what it was even in 2016. i've been here since 2012. i think it'd be for the best to try and move on or at least try to fight the hordes by posting good content and replying to good threads

Why do soyboys project their inner troubles?

>t. projecting

The word soy should be autofiltered. Let's petition that shit on /qa/

Link the post.

You use Sup Forums a board where your politics are based on psychological projections, pathologies, and insecurities. Keep posting your stale memes if it makes you feel better dude.

Honestly last year I got deep into the right wing rabbit hole, I get it, but it's all just a different flavor of bullshit they're feeding you. Just learn to live for yourself and stop looking for things to hate constantly.

user i feel you very much. the people on this board used to have better taste, i got some really random gem recs back in the day. i'm lucky if i ever get rec'd something anywhere now that i either
a. could find on the top 100 mucore chart
b. is shitty youtube music

there's a definite drop in quality in that sense. but if we prevail i think this shitstorm will pass. for all the stale memes to sort through i still always find at least one thing to crack me a smile, it's what'll always keep me around. have faith user

I kinda agree. I feel bad for soyboys crying about it, it's too easy.

"this board was a mistake. it's nothing but trash"

it's Sup Forums lite these days i am so fucking tired of it
i prefer the [s4s]-lite days of 2014-16

that i either can't***

jesus, that Asian guy has more test than any of them

>implying I go to pol
Nice try, soygoy.

We have to keep posting good music threads and bumping them, it's the only way. post any shit you find, bump music threads you see, post genre generals of random tracks idk. if need be, maybe memeing good albums but different albums might work. that seems to be how a lot of shit spreads here.

this board could be great, but it isn't.

Yeah the only threads that get big replies are off topic threads it's really shit.

I don't even care about the meme or what it means, it's just fucking overdone and spammed in every thread. Every album gets called "soy" and it's like jesus christ. It's not even a funny meme it's just forced Sup Forums shit that got old a long time ago.

What is the final solution to the soy question??

autofiltering soy and soyboy like an user said earlier doesn't seem like too bad of a place to start