claims that liberals can only win elections by promising minorities "free shit"

> claims that liberals can only win elections by promising minorities "free shit"
> votes for party that gives out free tax cuts like Halloween candy

Conservashit logic 101

>1 post by this ID

The phrase "free tax cuts" is so far up its own ass it makes my head implode trying to process it.

The difference between giving minorities free shit is that they will spend their newly found income on booze and drugs, the rich however will invest that money and make new jobs.

The rich know how to deal with income because they got rich, the dumb fucking niggers will just waste away all that money pissing it away.

amen

>Tax cuts to large companies
>Companies use money for growth
>Increased company sizes require more employees at all levels
>More well paid employees increase demand in other industries
>Other industries also grow because of this, requiring more employees of their own
>Workforce supply shrinks as more people are hired
>Larger companies are forced to pay higher wages because workers are much more sparse and are fought over by businesses

Democrats: U NO WAT, LETS BRING IN MILLIONS OF IMMIGRANTS AND FLOOD THE WORKFORCE MARKET BECAUSE WE'RE PROGRESSIVE
>Wages go down because less competition for workers
>Wealth distribution is fucked and the large companies' profits go through the roof since they get tax breaks AND they don't need to pay good wages

After all, the US is so damn poor.

Fuck, in the US the poor have flat screen TVs.

We are so fucking poor we cant get full sized televisions. Fucking conservashits

Tax cuts is the government subsidiary tho

Not voting demopublican again user.

If you look at Kansas, that's literally the opposite of what happened. Your armchair economist theories are not based in reality.

Conservashits live in a bubble where faux news is the only source for news

Look at North Carolina, Balanced budgets and huge economic growth. Kansas fucked up tax system and all the special economic abatement they give distorted their economy.

Because giving money to criminals and people who don't give anything back to the contry worked really well

Care to explain why it doesn't work instead of pointing to a situation with tons of variables? I could point to helium and say it disproves gravity because it floats away, but I'm not that intellectually dishonest.

Why don't you challenge our bubbled beliefs with logic instead of giving your buddy a handjob?

You mean invest it in a shell company overseas.

New jobs created: one new account for some banker in Panama.

Sure thing bootlicker

>no argument
>literally thinks dumb niggers know how to spend money better than richfags

An economy grows by demand . Not by more unnecessary tax cuts for the wealthy of Americans So they can buy gold plated shark tanks

All spending stimulates the economy. How is one type of spending better than another?

Because conservashits are short sided boot lockers corporate cock suckers who like to see their countrymen suffer so a CEO can raise his salary ?

>Can't refute my claim
>hurr durr bootlicker

Great argument

>use money for growth
>not just pickpocketing the left over money

Fiscal right wingers are as cuck as social left wingers.

Pay debnts.

>pointing to a situation with tons of variables
every economist ever
>jobs went up and the poor prospered
>it was because of that policy I like

I think everyone here is at least critical thinking enough to know that its not the only factor to a economy that people want. But the economy exists independent of what people want, and its always changing, and always subject to reactions by governments and the markets and other players in the field and the prices etc etc.
Controlling the economy or arguing that your system does controlling the economy for the sake of the poor better is impossible.
Democrats always win the argument when it comes to helping the poor because they suck money from everyone and give to the poor. What they don't want to admit, and what is not discussed is if the poor would be that poor if the taxes weren't so high.

Gold plate shark tanks are made by workers, gold is taken from the ground by miners. Miners use heavy equipment that an operated uses. Mechanics need to be hired for maintenance. Managers, planners, even hr are involved in the process

The rich do more for others than the poor