Friendly reminder that Daft Punk did not stick to their tradition of going on tour ever ten years...

Friendly reminder that Daft Punk did not stick to their tradition of going on tour ever ten years. Alive 2017 did not happen. And chances are that the last time anyone will have ever seen Daft Punk live is during their Alive 2007 tour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o0_LqsSb1Hc
youtu.be/8rH4Urvtcgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New album when?

Good. They're fucking garbage.

I think Daft Punk is dead.
I don't care for RAM, they're just struggling to stay relevant while still attempting to stay true to their vision and the result was disastrous.

kys

>I think Daft Punk is dead.
Lol, they're the most relevant they've been in a long time thanks to production work for other artists within the last 5 years.

>ram isn't their best album by a huge margin
lol

Relevant =/= good
Check my captcha

>the french dorks are smart enough to develop costumes with masks so they literally don't have to do any work, and when they actually die we'll never know because they'll just have actors in the masks and a studio procedurally generating disco

Maybe I didn't express myself right, I think they are dead, to me. I don't care about them anymore.
I think RAM was distasteful, like something a tripfag that has bad taste in Twin Peak girls would like.
I don't care if they're "relevant" now or not, but I think they fucked up and am not looking forward to what's coming for them.
Would have preferred for them to pull more solo projects (like doing soundtracks), and not stain DP's name like this. But hey, monies, shekels.

RAM is their second best after discovery.
Also the album that got me into listening into full length albums.

>Also the album that got me into listening into full length albums.
What are you, 10?
ram sucks.

they are just gonna hold out til 2020 cause its a cooler number

Before I listened to RAM i only ever bothered with pandora.

In the time since I've gotten much more into exploring music thanks to it.
Listened to it right when it came out.
Still one of my favorite albums

kys

ram is their best album by a large margin

Probably this.

>something they did once
>tradition

there are quite a few very good french house artists out there I don't know why people always cling onto daftpunk.
youtu.be/o0_LqsSb1Hc
youtu.be/8rH4Urvtcgo

Twice.
Alive 97 was a thing too but I don't think they made an album for it.

Because Daft Punk is a lot better than both of those artists