BRITKEK LEFTISTS ARE TRIGGERED INTO CONVULSIONS BY BASED BENNY G'S FICKI FICKI CARTOON

BRITKEK LEFTISTS ARE TRIGGERED INTO CONVULSIONS BY BASED BENNY G'S FICKI FICKI CARTOON

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/14/leave-eu-cartoon-racist-nazi-brexit-antisemitism-1945

>Two swarthy, bearded figures, one carrying a scimitar and one a bag of money, would have been immediately familiar to my father, except that in the cartoons of his captivity they would have been Jews. Here they appear to represent Muslims. The one with the scimitar is forcing a blond Aryan young man carrying a Swedish flag to walk the plank while the one with the money bag holds it excitedly. At the front of the boat another of these figures attempts to grope the figurehead.

NO FUCKING WAY, HOLY KEK!

>Jews with a scimitar

Ben "One Man Holocaust" Garrison strikes again!

Ben has been in magnificent form since he put his dispute with Sup Forums behind him.

Has Ben always made his originals in German?

Someone should send them the undoctored version

Which one is the original Zyklon Ben work? Yours seems more polished but more timid.

>starts article by shitting on his own father for muh racism

Jesus, leftists are absolute scum

>a jew is going down with the ship
you almost had me there.

Indeed, he is just nailing it out of the park and mass triggering the SJW crowd into oblivion. It's almost to the point where you can just send the innocent SJW a link to Zyklon Ben's webpage and be confident you just killed a liberal. Death by apex triggering. It's wonderful.

It's getting hard to tell these days. Either way, the message is delivered effectively which is what we want.

Indeed they are, it's moments like that that remind me why they must all be destroyed. No mercy for the left wing scum, they're going into the oven.

Glorious Brexit. We can do this. Don't let them scare you into a life of mere survival under Project Fear and their economic political correctness. That's no life at all. Resist! Rebel! Survive and thrive under your own regulation and not the EU's rules!

#Brexit

>ben literaly becoming Sup Forums
Is there no limits to meme magic? How long until he starts slaughtering niggers in the streets?

Good luck and godspeed lads.
May you prevail, and may your courage inspire other nations to do the same.

> likewise

"Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land."

Churchill was hardcore. It's a real shame that, if he ran for office today, he'd be shit on as an evil xenophobic racist.

The man who literally ended the Third Reich, and still they'd shit on him. Oh Britain, what the fuck happened?

Ben gets some amusing hate mail: Comment
Your latest cartoon is beyond racist, how do you think you can get away pumping out racial hatred as if you're Joseph Goebbels? We live in a modern multicultural world where political correctness isn't something to be sneered at or anthropomorphise as a shark, political correctness is simply the pursuit of equality for everyone. If you do not wish to live in a society that promotes these values you are more than welcome to leave. Portraying Muslims as pirates because of the actions of a tiny fraction of Islam, depicting Angela Merkel as some kind of tyrant,and mocking Sweden, all of which simply racist beyond belief. I can assure you I speak for all the reasonable human beings in the world when I say, people like you are the problem in this world.Not Muslims. Not the EU. Just small minded ignorant dinosaurs such as yourself. If you so wish to justify your cartoon, which is clearly intended to incite racial hatred, it would be much appreciated. However feel free not to reply, you've clearly shown your true colours in your repulsive work.

Yours Sincerely,

Ciaran Ryan

There are so many things wrong with email. Islam is not a 'race,' for example.

>if he ran for office today, he'd be shit on as an evil xenophobic racist.
To be fair these days this would happen to pretty much anyone who is any good at all.

Winston would literally be shit on for budget cuts, rationing food and upsetting the Germans by not taking shit from them.

Does Israel trade with the EU, German finance minister Wolfgang? If so perhaps we could just do that as well and not 'harmonise' with Brussels directives like Israel, Norway, Japan, Switzerland and so on does too.

Churchill was into creating an EU superstate ironically but Britain would not be a part of it merely trading with it under Winston's plans. Things haven't turned out that way. Perhaps it's time to restore that balance and the status quo. #Brexit

>Breaking news: Police finds Ryan C. skinned alive and hung upside down from a tree in the woods of Montana.

how would he not win if he bought in 10 million muzzies?

Like any great leader, Churchill put his country first and if that meant screwing other countries over he did it. They're trying to screw you so it's only fair.

God, where has plain, healthy nationalism gone in the first world? Why did we abandon the notion that our country is the best and the others should fall in line and do what's best for us instead of them?

>Comments section right now

He was always Sup Forums, there's just been a massive campaign here to tarnish his reputation and you dumb retarded faggots fell for the meme bait and went along for the ride in doing their work for them.

>racist-nazi-brexit-antisemitism-1945

El oh el

Benny unironically believes chemtrails and staged mass shootings.

If anything, the Zyklon-Ben meme improved his legitimacy.

I can practically feel the Echo emanating from this. If this guy isn't a Jew I will be surprised. Even if he isn't, he's clearly so fargone that there's no saving his shitlib ass. I hope he gets thrown off a building by the mudslimes. He has it coming.

What price freedom? Cage this lot, lock the door, get them used to it, listen to the bangs and knocks until they stop. Later open the door and no one comes out. Peek in and they have gotten used to it. They won't leave even if the door to end their captivity is open. That's what's happened now. But they will never have the opportunity to walk out of that door EVER again soon. It will be closing for generations to come once more. Do they have the will to pay the price for freedom? how important is it to them now or has the discipline that Churchill had once driven into them now faded and the liberal radical militant captors have made them too dependent on their cage? We will see next week how important freedom is to the caged of the UK.

I'm praying they do. I always wanted to visit Britain and experience British culture before I died. I pray I get to have that experience and that the mudslimes are all put back in the middle east where they belong.

>Remember, if you vote leave, you get the vote leavers.

What did he mean by this?

Post the original

You get people with minds of their own and a sense of individuality

You will be stuck with "evil white supremacists" who wanna gas the Jews and finish what Hitler started.

This is how shitlibs think dude, I am dead serious, that is the translation from shitlib to English. Those are his thoughts, and he holds those beliefs in a dead serious way. This is why we need to put them in the oven. They are suicidally delusional.

Is this real?

where is the edited version with the jew hiding in the hold

DON'T TRUST THAT ONE THAT IS AN INTERNET TROLL POSTING AS BEN GARRISON THIS IS THE REAL CARTOON.

>Guy makes a valid point.
>Leftists refuse to discuss it.
>"Rather than letting eastern European immigrants popping over for a few years."
>eastern European
>few years

thanks

This article reads like a 6 year olds newspaper assignment

>what is traditional british culture

or any other variant of "x has no culture". I hate this meme so much.

They live in the culture so they cant recognize it.

>Literally "Muh Jews" right out of the fucking bat

Didn't they get the memo? Hating Jews is now and accepted stance amongst the left.

I live in my culture and I sure as hell recognize it. If anyone isn't recognizing it they are deluding themselves.

The third world isn't like us, they do not even want to be like us. They just want to break nicer shit and shit in nicer streets. Trump supporters, for instance, are getting a taste of turd world politics. In the third world, there are no nice non-violent debates about political viewpoints.

For instance, in the third world you have your despot and the opposition has theirs. You kill your opponents until your despot is in power at which time he will betray most of you and take all your shit causing you to back yet another despot who will do the exact same thing. This is the cycle and they never learn their fucking lesson thanks to their terminally low I.Q. and cousin fucking.

This is how non-whites govern themselves, with stupidity. The dindus were better off with us ruling them, they are figuring this out the hard way.

>BASED BENNY

If he were so based he wouldn't have drawn a woman (front of the ship) as a victim.

What was the dispute?

The based and glorious Danes strike again. I salute you.

That's the fake

Notice that there are only men on the Brexit boat :^)

I like Garrison and his works, but his satire is too descriptive.

goddamn i love ben garrison

triggering leftists is americas greatest pastime