sorry

I never doubted

My apologies, Speef.

turns out it was all part of his plan
never doubt him

what a moment that was.

genuinely can't believe he threw that away

I fucking hate spieth

His ball striking was awful. He was fortunate to lead as long as he did. He still drove it like shit today, but hit the irons he needed to and of course his putter was on fire down the stretch. It has to be frustrating for other players to see Spieth hit so many poor shots and still post the numbers he does.

I hate you

when you think about it, this cost him only one shot and totally got into kuchar's mind while setting up spieth's insane run

canny move, jordan.

>His ball striking was awful.
Seemed pretty solid honestly.

One of us

>I bet he's said "y-you too..." before

I don't care

I'm talking about the final round of the Masters he threw away. People call it a collapse but it was only because of his scrambling that he even had a lead, and eventually he started to miss some putts. Today his iron play was solid.

m a d
A
D

whos spIEth?

relax m8 it was just a joke

based Finnish Spieth ( has a finnish father)

what? his dad is from Pennsylvania, he played baseball here at Lehigh

Yeah apologize for what? Speef got the princess treatment by the PGA after complaining to the refs like Ronaldo crying for a foul he cried and claimed he had no line of sight. Promptly got his ball moved to fairway quality grass even though he still couldn't see over the mound.... Pretty easy to win when you can move your bad shots

Honestly, I just feel bad for kuchar, the guy has been solid for so long and seems like a genuinely nice guy. Spieth isn't a dick or anything, but he's hard to root for.

That should've been OB.

Do you even know the rules of golf lmao

When you take an unplayable lie you can move as far back as you want from the original spot on line with the hole. It's the other option aside from two club lengths no closer to the hole

Last year's British Open was better but holy fuck that sequence of events on 13 was the most entertaining shit

Third option is hit it again from original location

He could've re-tied

Yep! Golf has a ton of rules, but in Jordan's case, it saved him from hitting from thick fescue and ultimately won him the Open.

Could you beat up Speef irl?

Given that he ultimately won by three, it's not clear that he gained much of an advantage in the end from not going back to the tee. It would arguably have been more sporting to do so, rather than take fifteen minutes to spot his drop.

You could argue momentum, I guess, but even that was more about how he bounced back on the next two holes. Then again, maybe Kuchar makes that birdie if he doesn't have to stand around for 20 minutes waiting.

I wouldnt say his ball striking was awful. Afterall, he did win the damn open. Inconsistent, definitely. He scored using one or two short clubs and thats about all he needs. He played a really smart round for not having his best stuff, and thats what separates good and great golfers.

Kuchar took the lead on that hole. If i knew my opponent was dead in the water and needed to take an unplayable, id let him take as much time as he wanted. Kuchar was probably licking his chops until speith pulled 2 birdies and an eagle from his ass.

Hey look, an actual retard

The "OB" CHAMPION.

What a joke