30% of Scandinavians are Slav rapebabies

>30% of Scandinavians are Slav rapebabies
Huh... So much for the Germanic master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfMl_bFLdMA
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
youtube.com/watch?v=ZW81Z8ZRSn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ar1ans

south "slavs"
we are more Slavic than Serbs, when do we get an invitation to the Slav club?

northern poles

They bought too many slavic slaves and basically cucked themselves

>an invitation to the Slav club?
when you stop being cucks haha

>almost 50% R1b

das rite we wuz romans n shiet

SPAIN IS CELTIBERIAN AND SHIETTT

WHERE IS YOUR MOOOORRRRRRR MEME?

>I don't understand haploshits but these colors say...

Then why are Poles and Serbs still Slavs then?

>x tribe invades slavs
>they become slavs in process
>whole world will be slavic eventually

nobody can resist slavic charm and beauty, your daugters will praise Radegast and wear crowns made of flowers *uropean subhumans Perun Akbar

>poles
>serbs
>cucks

how many poles riding BBC have you seen?

What made the nord great was their Slavic blood

>Germany isn't solid pink
Discarded

They ride western cocks instead, Slavic women are well known whores all over the world.

Poles are cucks that desperately wants to be western and licks Amerifat ass all day beacuse they are scared of Russia.

Serbs got cucked by the ottomans for hundreds of years and are still losing clay.

See, we are just like you

slavic is a culture not an ethnicity, much like germanic

You're a retard who doesn't understand haploshits

ok, norway can join

I wish he was right though, being Slavic is a hundred times better than being Germanic.

Albanian

Anglo-Celt

Haplogroup is irrelephant, only mesolithic vagina makes the outlook of people

>mesolithic vagina
???

Not a SINGLE drop of inferior c*eltoidshit blood

youtube.com/watch?v=cfMl_bFLdMA

>Anglo
>Germanic

we have been over this already

Albanoid

tfw I want to be Slav

Thank God we're Celts

this

KUUUURWAAA

WE WUZ SCANDINAVIANSKI AND MALPA

NIEMCSKI STEAL OuR CULTURE = BERLIN HOME OF ANCIENT WENDIC CAPITAL

Only 30% of you are Germanic m8

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

You're Celts in denial

it was not capital, but even the word Berlin is slavic

Come to Petersburg, some Finns will invite you to a local gay club.

>mfw the the most slavic of them all
germanic women shall not resist the might of BPP (Big Polish Pole).
conquering europe womb by womb

It's obviously Finnic. The great etymologist Sigurd Wettenhovi-Aspa proved this with his method of intuitive permutations.

Berlin = Perälinna

Yes yes keep posting that article, I'm sure that eventually there will be a time when I forget to remind you that the supposed "40% French admixture" is actually just shared ancestry from thousands of years ago.

finns are not europeans

that feel when kr*uted
i could be pure white subhuman slav like my polish brothers..

Breaking news
French people are actually either Turkmen or Nigger

If it was "thousands of years ago" the Irish, Welsh, and so on would have it too

And French are genetically linked to Bronze Age Pannonians so weren't in Europe "thousands of years ago"

Yes, this was also proven by Wettenhovi-Aspa. We were Egyptians.

Egyptians are Gypsies.

Gitano=EgyptiANO

I know it hurts that Slavs are so superior to Finns and Scandishits but it is the truth, it will feel better for you if you just accept it.

The article literally says it retard. So either admit that I am right or admit that the article is bullshit (or alternatively, both)

>Breaking news

No
it was well know in France during middle age

R1a in Scandinavia is older than in Poland and Russia. It has nothing to do with Slavs, but Indo-Europeans. Slavs are just another branch of the Indo-European folk. Germanics are another.

It it's argued though that early stage Germanics(R1a, l1) might've been speaking some proto Balto-Slavic aka Satem language before the Centum language was forced upon them, by Continental Germanics(R1b). It makes sense because Germanic languages are on the verge of both Satem and Centum.

FUCKING DELET THIS REEEEEEEE-

polish women are the biggest coalburners kek

It surprised me that a Pole would make a post which contained factual information. Never seen that before.

Uhh...

There are plenty, I have never seen a Finn do that however.

Must be Swedish influence.

I don't like Turboslavs and their idea that R1a=Slavic and every civilization with R1a was Slavic.
There are plenty of those idiots on Polish youtube.

Finns are worse than Swedes when it comes to butthurt shitposting though.

>Turboslavs

my sides

Who isn't a rapebabby in Europe at this point?

>Mongol rapebabies
Mongols never had their administration in Poland.

He is Albanian

how can we be slavic rapebabies if we are slavs

What did people in Slovakia speak 2000 years ago?

>The guy that made this map is so delusional
Germans/Belgians/Swisses/Dutch are French rape babies

You guys always bicker about what tribe/race you actually descended from. Is this what is called culture?

You are Celtic

t. jealous Muttoid

Also how the fuck Kurds in Eastern Turkey have more mongoloid dna than Turks in Western Turkey? Turks in Western Turkey range from 15% to 22%

Unless you are bitching with your neighbours about shit that happened 3000 years ago you do not have any history

>tfw American
>tfw no history so always looking forward to the future which allows my economy to dominate the world
Feels good tbqh
yep.

Polish women are famous for being THE coalburners of eastern europe...

> "Simon Mol (6 November 1973 in Buea, Cameroon – 10 October 2008) was the pen name of Simon Moleke Njie, a Cameroon-born journalist, writer and anti-racist political activist.[1] In 1999 he sought political asylum in Poland; it was granted in 2000, and he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known anti-racist campaigner.
In Poland, Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody

> "After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women".

> "Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

>the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand."

we need like 100 Mols here, so all whores get AIDS and die

I'm sorry but I am south Slav.

Video proof to confuse all Slavs ITT.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW81Z8ZRSn0

Thankfully he died shortly after due to his HIV. His death was a punishment and I pray that his fellow subhumans will suffer the same fate.

Look at this ugly nog, if some polish women slept with a good looking nignog like Tyson Beckford it would have been more understandable.

But the thing is, half of Polands female population spread their subhuman slav vaginas for the first nignog they could find, which was Simon Pol, whom was one ugly fucker.

Simon Mol was from Cameroon thus he was R1b. He was whiter than most Poles.

It's famous because it's not everyday's case in Poland.
In Germany, Sweden, Uk on the other hand?
Haplogroups have nothing to do with ethnicities.

Let me rephrase that, *Polish women are famous for being THE coalburners of Europe.

Not even British slags, Swedish whores, German cucks or slutty French beurettes burn this much coal.

I've never read anything intelligent about haplogroups from finnish flags.

>nothing
That's an overstatement. They're genetic last names and do reveal something about a community in some cases. If you had a town of 100 people with 50 Goldsteins and 50 Bloomfelds, would you bet it has a synagogue or a mosque?

Disgusting.

>Not even British slags, Swedish whores, German cucks or slutty French beurettes burn this much coal.
I somehow doubt that.
Do you have the sources to back up your false accusations?
Black guy with R1a is still black.

>Simon Mol was R1b

mfw a single BBC impregnated so much Polish qts

I'm jealous

So you consider this thread intelligent?

Do you honestly believe a nigger fucked through half of our populations like Simon Mol did the polish? I hope to god no polish women gave birth to his ugly offspring.
It triggers me how ashkenazi jews kidnapped germanic last names. Everyone goes all ((())) when you mention normal germanic last names, such as Berg/Forsberg/Stein/Stenberg etc

>Black guy with R1a is still black.
This has nothing to do with what I wrote.

I just joined.

That's how I imagine baltic languages sound.

R1b is present in Chadic North Cameroon, not Bantu south. Pic related is north Cameroon.

I asked you for a source. Do you have one?

Why?