Spofity is shi-

>spofity is shi-
>millions of classical music records and a lot of obscure stuff like cook island drum chants and trap from the balkans

Heh, nice try, kid.

s a g e

c o o l

people who say spotify is shit just fell for the physical media meme or don't know you can adjust the sound quality in the settings

Dude there's like 3 missing Built to spill albums and two Modest Mouse ones where i live.

Nice trips but
>indie rock

Or actually like to support artists.

I was listening to Spotify free on my cellphone, then an ad came after a song. I'm Brazilian, but the ad was in some awkward language. I ignored it as usual, then when I was going to see my phone, the country code was like +21 and not +55 (Brazil area code), and I wasn't able to see my WhatsApp messages because of no 'data found', I had to restart my phone to it work properly again. What happened?

The only thing that's shit about Spotify is the fact that its slow as fuck

>trap from the balkans

I'm from the Balkans and i can tell you that trap from the Balkans is even worse shit than U.S. trap. What rappers did you listen to?

That's why you don't actually pay for Spotify and rather spend money on the artists you like

>everyone in the world has access to spotify

IT IS YOU! You fell for the spotify meme.

>what's a proxy

i found a compilation with songs from underground punk bands from my underground city

>spofity is shi-
>millions of recordings of music written by dead composers who won't get paid a cent and stolen music from indigenous people who won't get paid a cent

i'll pirate anything idgaf but i'd pirate this shit with pride

JAJAJA LOS MEMES IRONICOS XD

Dead people are dead, the performers get paid. As for exploited peoples well there's nothing I can do except order an album once I hear it and possibly like it on this streaming platform.

Some cannibalistic indigenous people don't even believe in money or copyright

>Spotify is good
>But you can't add your own music to it

You can it's just really unorganized

don't forget millions of jazz records, live and studio, mainstream and avant-garde...

You can only download like 3,000 songs it sucks.

> just put out an album
> have just over a thousand soundcloud followers
> few of my songs were featured in some skateboarding videos on youtube and I have just under 80k plays on my most recent track.
>been directing everyone to soundcloud and bandcamp
>no spotify curators will even give you a chance if you don't have enough Spotify followers.

How do I acquire spotify followers fast?

satanic trips

>dude they have boring classical and shitty poseur trash records

ok

actually 10,000, idiot

Cuck.