One chance at life

>One chance at life
>born as an arab immigrant in france
>live in a ghetto where barely any white lives
>My daily life feels like a mix between life in Beijing, Kinshasa and Algier

Where are all the white people ? I'm supposed to live in europe, it doesn't feel like europe at all. I wish i was the only non white living in france

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_integration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=xYnpJGaMiXo
youtube.com/watch?v=FACK2knC08E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mass migration was a mistake.

Europe is shit for many people not only you. Thank shitty leftist government for it

funny thing is immigrants hate each others like you

Arabs are literally most subhuman species there is, kill yourself you trash

i cant' say anything about your country because it's as boring and irrelevant as a fish in the ocean

at least you can rape a white girl and say word "racist" as a defense.

well for one, Im Greek diaspora, and for second, you are still human garbage inbred shitskin

>literally copying the worst fucking poster in the history of Sup Forums

you are a special breed of retarded

At least you're not here OP.

There's so many poos in loos here that getting special treatment for being a minority is quickly dwindling away. Thinking about moving to a whiter place desu.

nah im literally Greek tho

In the Netherlands once a neighborhood or school reaches about 10% non-white, then all whites will move elsewhere over the course of a decade or so.

We converted turks who in turn raped you for 500 years

That puts you as the slave of people who we dominated, You must see us as your overlord

special breed of retarded

>Where are all the white people ?
far away from you :^)

you are overlord to nobody, average IQ of 85 and inbred to the point of no return, stupid sandniggers

>WE

dumb turk

Go back to your country then. You will feel right at home.

I know all of these feels too well

Their answer: "b-but I was born here! France is my country!"

That's why they just live together in massive shitholes White people have to fund

Didn't you read the OP dumb fuck ? I want to live around liberal white girls who kiss their sons on the mouth to greet them and go to family vacation at the cote d'azure wearing just thongs at the beach, why the fuck would i go to my country ?

GIME A LEFTIST WHITE COUNTRY

soon enough there will be so many of us you cant move away from us :):):):)

Dan verhuizen we met zijn allen naar Suriname. Dat is toch nog leeg.

why do Arabs love incest so much?

Are you muslim? If yes, move to the homeland of your ancestors. If no - stay there and become French by adopting the French culture and identity.

At school, work, cafes and internet. There are immigrants who enjoy the "new Baghdads" of otherwise western countries... I think it's shit as few poor locals like it when forced to live there. You're smart to ask this question! Lefty politicians need your experiences to solve integration. Tell them (city, municipality) that you need cultural meeting points. They might even pay you for coming up with ideas!

Don't fall back to bad company if you doesn't make it as fast as you had hoped for. It's failures we learn the most from, and to stay strong enough to keep trying again and again you need the right company, reminders of your familys and countries journey!

Check out how integration is done in other places for inspiration!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_integration

Good luck!

Why don't whities breed and have like 5 children per family?

I perfectly understood. But you'll only get ugly White fatties, no one likes Arabs, not even leftist girls.

Gated comunities that shitskins cant afford to live in, already happening all over Europe

They prefer to have sex with a different person each week.

That's were you're wrong kiddo

He doesn't seem to be Arabic, and most of these girls are young and quite dumb, if you don't convert them to Islam they'll simply run away and become more racist than any rightist White male, traumatized by their shitskin experience

Once we instaure the Khalifat in france we will force white women to breed with white men

Islam is the only solution to preserve the white race and secure a future for white children

I can trigger you in ways you wouldn't know existed, don't try me pigskin

Because the government doesn't give us free money like it does niggers and you shitskins

>have to go for literal 10 years old

wow such alpha species

>I can trigger you in ways you wouldn't know existed, don't try me pigskin

I'm married with a beautiful White female who's more racist than I am, why would I be triggered? Also living perfectly well in my ancestor's country, and thankfully far away from any area filled with Arabs or niggers subhumans. Everything's fine.

Would you point out which country has laws that specify that welfare shall only be given to shitskins ?

i won't doubt your lies but you still have no children and you wife's internal clock is ticking, wakey wakey if you don't have at least 3 children you're contributing to the death of your race

Why are slavs the most butthurt and the most concerned about what happens in "white" countries?

Then why do you give them free money in the first place?

If the adjacent neighbourhood goes to shit, you might be next. Westerners welcome their own destruction.

Whites think ahead in a different way, now taken advantage of by starving niggers. Check out Hans Rosling om YouTube!

Not lying at all, don't worry they'll be here soon, at least I'm not a foreigner in someone else's country desperately seeking for attention in an anonymous imageboard :^)
On this, have fun trying to trigger the people you want to be like but you'll never ever reach.

we are in schengen and i really dont want citizens of countries that can freely come and go here to turn into literal caliphate and while i cant do shit atleast i can express my disgust at this whole situation

Keyword: might

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Niggers do both.

>why do Arabs love incest so much?
It's the primary way that they can get laid.

bost more

Because it's hot af

what are you fucking gay

That picture is from Finland. Her (single) mother was some leftist retard who was happy to let her kid to hang around with these animals.

hot

Maybe i should go to finland then, is it still white ?

[Arabian self-hate thread, OP seeking white approval]

[Group 1 - European flags: Go back to your country, subhuman, etc]

[Group 2 - Turkish/Arabian diaspora with European flags - Just become an athiest dude, lol you can integrate, etc]

People here are so fucking predictable

Who cares about about whities approval desu

this 2bh.

>Hans Rosling
youtube.com/watch?v=xYnpJGaMiXo

"News only reportage the bad sides" blah blah. Why are they arriving in overfilled boats increasingly more frequently? The mothers had 5 kids because starvation and AIDS would kill 3 of them... The west cannot take care of them all, buuhuu...

turks/arabs itt:
>ooga booga where da white wimmin at
i know the reason why 90% of these migrants are men.

Fuck off, no more room for shitskins.
Finnish girls also look like disgusting mongoloids

>[Group 2 - Turkish/Arabian diaspora with European flags - Just become an athiest dude, lol you can integrate, etc]

what? muslim diaspora in Europe is calling for jihad

Self hating retards do.

>unironically believing Sup Forums memes

I am greek

Why did OP start this thread? To have an objective discussion or to find corroboration and approval?

There are certain ones, and you can see their concern and need to steer the thread, its usually diaspora under German or French flags

Try basic psychology

Turks are actually 50% men because they came as guest-workers.

You must feel like a piece of shit when your skin color literally looks like one. Feeling forced to go abroad to try to get foreign girls but still can't manage to do that. SAD!

And then
>muh racism

This jew says it's racist not to do so, if you contradict a jew oy vey that means you must want a second holocaust you neonazi

New name for you: pusskin

I just gotta say this is an amazing quality photo.

He's complaining about living in a migrant ghetto.

Migrant communities all around Europe are terrible shitholes. He's not wanting white approval he's complaining about the fact it is this way, with the only possible reason being his own "countrymen".

Which people do when they want recognition for being the exception to the rule

This: youtube.com/watch?v=FACK2knC08E

Don't get depressed guys!

pathetic shitskin scum
i am an european (turk), and i think you shitty arabs should go back where you belong

Not everyone wants recognition or attention. He might just be angsting about segregation in Europe.

And he is right, it is an issue that migrants are shoved into their own districts from which whites then escape from, creating vasts neighborhoods that only stay 1st world thanks to surrounding white society keeping them afloat.