Which is whiter, Pakistan or India?

Which is whiter, Pakistan or India?

pakis ofc,

pakistanis

none, both have 50 shades of shit in them, I only wish they finally nuked each other.

Why do you hate your cultural brethren?

Left looks like an Israeli banker.

Right could pass as Andalusian Spanish.

So I would say right is more white.

Im indian and it shames me to admit but pakis are whiter. its not fair their woman are so pale and beautiful

Look at this pathetic cuck

It's not even about paleness.

Some Indian girls are quite white, but their facial features look very Indian. But Pakistani girls can be either dark or white, but they still resemble caucasoids more.

I guess we look more white and have white skin more often but it doesn't really matter. This subcontinent is more obsessed with whiteness than Sup Forums and it's just annoying.

This is fundamentally true, its one of their most painful subjects, so much so that even darker, less caucasoid ones will deem you inferior if they discover you're African

Also even as doctors I've heard they treat minority patients like shit in the West, but will kiss any white person's ass to get ahead

Can you rank the various Pakistani ethnic groups by their whiteness? .

some people love, some people care, others just have hate and repressed anger like spanish people, a civil war would be nice to release all that accumulated anger in us...

looking at you scatalonia...

India :^)

From most white to least white (I'm not including the plethora of ethnic groups who migrated from Afghanistan because I don't know all of them):

Kalash and those small white looking groups like Chitralis
Balti and all the other northern area peoples like Hazaras
Pashtun
Punjabi/Saraiki
Baluchi (they have Irani features, sometimes fair skin)
Sindhi
Muhajirs(people who are or are decendent from Indian migrants)

I know I've left a few groups out, but that's because there are so few of them that I barely see them on tv or in real life.

Take all this with a grain of salt, they're just estimates and usually you can't tell what someone's ethnic group is solely by looks, you usually tell from their accent and how they act. I'm not saying genetic differences don't exist, but they're often overstated.

True. If you google image Pakistani actress they're literally all white skin and obviously not all Pakistanis are

Oh I was replying to you here: Damn I'm stupid

Tell me about Mirpuris.

Mirpur is a city. It's famous because literally all the British and London Pakistanis are from there. I won't give you my opinion, but they have a bad reputation for being stupid/giving Pakistanis a bad name in the U.K. IIRC there was some deal with the Mangla dam that was going to be built there so Pakistan gave them work permits for the U.K. because they lost their homes in building he dam.

Oh and I forgot Kashmiris in my other post I guess they'd be just above or at the same level as Punjabis in terms of whiteness. Punjabis and Kashmiris are usually quite similar.

Are Mirpuris that bad or do you think the racist white media exaggerates like they always do?

Your mom's ass.

Best post.
This guy has killed more mudslimes in a month than the coalition in Afganistan.

neither
both brown as fuck

kalash pakis look pretty pale imo

Which is whiter, Mozambique or Kongo?

Whos more savage, nigerians or russians?

India

Hard to say, I'm not close to one, I just know people don't like them; people probably exaggerate, but there is some truth to the British Pakistani stereotypes.

There are like ten of them in existence. (Actually google says 4000, but you get the point)

Oh and their tribal culture is slowly dying with modernization.

they are greeks

On average pakistan, its a geographical fact just like how afghanistan is whiter than pakistan. It gets whiter the more west you go untill you reach europe than it gets black

greeks are darker (no joke)

They have caucasian features, to non-europes some greeks and indians would look alike but to us there is alot of difference francesc-sama

Indians are whiter than arabs, both inside and out

How can I get a nice pakistani gf to teach me the rules of cricket

Green vs brown

If I knew that do you I'd be here right now?

>Less than 1% of the poopulation in Pakistan looks like OP pic related
>Trying this fucking hard

Lol no paco more like 40%. Upper class ones never feel the need to leave

Here we go again

What's with the sub-continentals trying this hard to be white? It's like you are desperately trying to cover up your inadequacies by trying to fit into a club you will never belong to.

Try being less of a shithole first, then we can judge who is "white"

>trying to be wh*te
we have more indo-euro admixture dont lump us with poo's.

We actually consider you worse than poos for what it is worth, at least they don't go about sheltering terrorists

Neither are White in the slightest but at least the Pakis are not as desperate to be seen as White

guy on the left looks like muammar gaddafi

>sheltering terrorist
Lmao this meme, the facis more of us die fighting terrorism than any of snowflakes

Obviusly Pakistan is way more wither than India. South India is literally Niggerland.