mashable.com/2014/12/01/hollywood-secret-beauty-procedure/

I figure this is the "40 something actress in a popular comedy"

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWG0fh0Km8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qEtYa94h-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3oZh8kdBk
youtube.com/watch?v=uaz6nxyQA28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tom Cruise's face was touched up in The Mummy trailer.

Big fan of Cruise here but it is a shame to see him aging.. but if touching up the actors helps them still look young then I see no problem if it doesn't stand out too much.

Fucking asshole no one click his fucking troll link it's fucking troll bullshit designed to make your dogs flip the fuck out.

Shitlicking cunt, thanks prick. MEOWWWWWW meme fucking pussy fucking cunt shit bitch.

>“I have done somebody who is 10 times more famous than Kim Kardashian,” he said. “It was her birthday home video, and I cleaned her up. At that point, money is no question.”

I bet this is was Miley Cyrus.

Disagree with that, make-up is one thing but there's something to be said about aging gracefully.
Having a digitally botoxed face can remove subtleties of the acting in close up scenes.

I want to fuck Jennifer Aniston.

These people are pathetic.

Are you sure? Or maybe you just want to fuck the CG version of her?

I want to fuck her stinky old lady butthole

I want it all brother

Lets be honest, none of these actors being touched up are actually "actors".

Ain't nothin' subtle about The Mummy, Holiday Comedy #2838301 or anything Cruise has done in the last 2 decades.

Filmmakers don't use faces to sell their story. May as well let these products be refined and as marketable as possible.

If you're reading this, Tommy, you're a product. You didn't win when you thought you deserved it, so you sold out.

You're sort of right. Big budget Hollywood is complete trash. Worst than the shittier television shows. An episode of 2 Broke Girls has better acting and more artistic merit than anything Cruise has done with a budget over 20 million in the last ten years.

I'd give her my virginity

>give her
You're assuming that she'd actually want it or that it's worth anything. She'd probably send it back unopened.

>now imagining jennifer aniston awkwardly returning user's virginity
>"it's just...ahhhh.....it's just....well it's not really my -thing-"

This should be a movie

Haha, user. That is a good visual image!
Thank you for your post.

They'll have to some major retouching on user though.

One day we won't have to deal with pesky human actors. The goyim will still buy our capeshit, and we'll collect even more profits since we won't have to pay actors. Oy vey!

oh like season 2 of Bojack Horseman

>niggas complaining about this shit are the ones that post photoshopped photo shoots of their waifu to prove they are hot

Man Hollywood is so fake now

>now

why is Sup Forums full of children? oh wait it's a pretending to be retarded post.

Michael looked fucking great in this. If the CGI isn't noticeable then I don't care. It was just great to see him look this young again

What's going on here?

Everyone used to really worry and be repulsed by the idea of using CG versions of actors of the past and making new movies with them. But now they have done exactly that with Peter Cushing in Rogue One and nobody cares.

>no fun allowed

I know for a fact they're doing it to RDJ's chicken neck in the Marvel movies. Age of Ultron and Civil War was pretty noticeable.

>If the CGI isn't noticeable then I don't care.

Pretty much this. Anyone with half a brain knows what they see on tv is fake, what's one more thing. But then again most people don't even have half a brain.

Sorry man I shouldn't be making jokes like that. This is clearly a very serious matter.

that's a rookie move you don't see much on Sup Forums

I do however shoop some images myself to make them slightly better looking in ways that anons don't easily pick up on. I won't post examples because then I would be had.

Big fucking deal.

Its not like Hollywood would use those special angles and lenses in old school black and white movies to make average chicks look attractive in their close ups.

Same fucking shit. Nothing new. Are we complaining because we want to stare at an ugly bitch for 1hr30min or something. God damn retards in here

>God damn retards in here

70% of this thread is about a film where user boxes up his virginity and sends it to jennifer aniston, but she doesn't want it so she sends it back. The other 30% is people not caring about this.

people on Sup Forums actually think old celebs had silky smooth skin like this in the past

>there were no computers then so it must be a completely natural photo!!

ah well carry on with the fantasies then i'm out of thread now

It's a little bouncy but it looks great. They started playing with this in agents of shield by transforming Kyle Machlachlan into a younger version of himself fairly successfully and it was nice to see it pay off in their movies. The same digital tech looked flawless on RDJ.

it opens up a lot of possibilities that just some prosthetic makeup couldn't do so I don't see the problem

unless I'm going to fuck a celebrity and wake up with them with no makeup I don't give a fuck if they make them hotter either

Really the worst part of this is that shitty unfunny actresses like Jennifer Anniston could keep playing the same unfunny cutesy parts ruining even more movies than she's already ruined

God I hate that overrated twat

Not news though

youtube.com/watch?v=1qEtYa94h-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3oZh8kdBk
youtube.com/watch?v=uaz6nxyQA28

There are still great parts in Hollywood for Meryl Streeps over 60

>Having a digitally botoxed face can remove subtleties of the acting in close up scenes.

Quite the opposite. Heavy "young" makeup vs. just tracking dots on actors face and then bunch of VFX artists taking out wrinkles. It's still quite a bit more expensive than just hiring an excellent makeup artist, though.

Shut your mouth, Jennifer Anniston is a Saint

>But now they have done exactly that with Peter Cushing in Rogue One and nobody cares.

SAY WAT???

yup, apparently Tarkin is in Rogue One.

grace kelly is literally perfect though

"an A-list star in a superhero film was unhappy with his crow’s feet in a closeup."

Affleck? RDJ?

Helps that he's very thin after the throat cancer (thanks CZJ cancerous vaginal juice)

>Tom Cruise
>subtleties of the acting
Nope, you lost me there...

In the days before photoshop they actually used to airbrush the pics. Sometimes to the point where there was no original photo left at all.

I'd retouch her if you can glean my intent

I did when I was 13 and she was in Friends.

Not now tho.

>watching moonlighting (TV show)
>bruce willis being silly
>everything is normal
>suddenly, shot of cybil shepherd's face
>assume there's something wrong with my TV because it's completely out of focus
>mfw vaseline stock goes up in price just from me mentioning cybil shepherd in this post
>mfw vaseline stock went up in price just from the main character of mass effect being called shepard

>Miley
she's been fully CGI for years now

go back and watch any TOS episode of Star Trek when there's a shot of just Kirk

Are you fucking kidding me? Is this just a new meme where we ignore that Edge of Tomorrow, MI 4 and 5, and Tropic Thunder are all objectively great movies?

Jackson literally had to pin Ian Holm's face back with tape for this scene, and it mostly works. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Yeah, didnt they beat and kill the original and dump her body somewhere in the dessert or something?

This isn;t anything new. They've been doing it the past decade.
My friend had to retouch a lot of faces for Speed Racer.

>airbrush

They'd actually go in and touch up the negative itself with very fine brushes to eliminate skin flaws.

Using black-and-white film also meant that photographers could use different filters while taking the picture to reduce contrast and make skin flaws fade.

Peter Cushing is still alive.

Hope they don't touch him up in Twin Peaks.

MEIN PENIS!

>dick mutilation joke

>isn't noticeable
Seriously? Watch the way his mouth moves (and the way that most of the rest of his face doesn't). Nothing about this looks natural.

So we might as well be looking at another person?

I don't think Miley Cyrus is 10 times more famous than Kim Kardashian. I don't think she's even equally famous.

Finally someone that isnt from fucking reddit

>Jennifer Aniston will never take your virginity

that fucking video was a leak from someone at the party you dumb shit

>Hollywood Retouching Actors using CG in most AAA movies now
ok, show me actual examples then.
>link
a wall of text doesn't prove shit

and from fucking 2011

The good news is that older actors will no longer be constrained by the realities of aging. We can de-age them.

thats amazing, the guy looks like the cryptkeepr in real life

I don't think it counts when they appear as both young and old versions of them selves.

what

Pixar already does that

i guess it's inevitable

Kino

You have a special kind of autism

No wonder actresses get paid less if a shit ton of the budget goes to digitally touching them up in post