Tfw my music is so complex and unusual most common DAWs aren't even compatible with it on a fundamental level and the...

>tfw my music is so complex and unusual most common DAWs aren't even compatible with it on a fundamental level and the few that are can only barely handle it
it's official, I'm a genius. Expect to see me all over the place in a few years

Yeah, coz Ferneyhough is so popular and all over the place.

Hyper complexity guys don't tend to get famous user.

Y-YES IT DOES
YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE

>Y-YES IT DOES
That doesn't even make grammatical sense when replying to my post. I don't think you're a genius user.

I meant to say, "Yes, they do," but I was so blinded by my rage that I became hysteric. My sincerest apologies, my good sir.

>puts few extra kicks in his drum pattern
>tfw my music is so complex and unusual most common DAWs aren't even compatible with it on a fundamental level and the few that are can only barely handle it

>takes the original melody of his beat and plays it one octave higher in the next 8 bars

>samples some le epic video game score and adds basic trap drums

>reverses sample

>puts reverb on his clap and pitches it down 3 semitones

This meme is shit what're you doing

>places arpeggio filter and tempo automation at random on the timeline

>writes unnecessary time signature/key changes
>stack bad melodies on top of bad melodies

Oh fuck, here we go.
Expect this meme to be run into the ground all over Sup Forums.

>goes ctrl+u on random notes

>Use irrational time signatures, invent new extended techniques for performers, run everything through MAX/MSP which is hooked up to a projector, lights, a small cakestand and a running version of DOOM95 (yes the music is actually playing Doom - and doing ok)

might be the best thread of the year so far

>does an 808 slide in fruity loops

Lol I laugh

>kick
>clap
>kick-kick
>clap

this had me chuckle

>uses only the black keys