What'd you say, white boy?

What'd you say, white boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
dictionary.com/browse/terrorism?s=t
theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/05/wisconsin-sikh-temple-domestic-terrorism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The liberal media lies and tries to convince people that whitey=bad, dindu=gewd
Isn't 50 people getting shot over a weekend in Chicago, a mass-shooting?

Because it's a white country you worthless nigger. White people built it, white people took you animals there to work for them.

And some stupid whites set you "free". Everything around you were made by whites, the language you speak, the country you live in, the laws you have to keep, the technology, the science everything stems from the Middle Eastern/European culture with some Far Eastern contribution.

Niggers contributed less to civilization than the chimpanzees.

It's likely because the majority of white mass shooters aren't part of a political organization from a foreign country, and are instead just spree-killers.

They aren't attempting to terrify people, as when they die, they have nobody else to take up the torch. They aren't attempting to cause political change. They're just killing people because they enjoy killing.

>What'd you say, white boy?

Citation needed.

>age 14 - 56

having to stretch that much to make a non point.

Anyone have the stats showing that each race commits mass shootings relative to their population numbers?

>Resisting demographic change is not terrorism

This.

b-but muh peanut butter

"Mass shootings" as defined represent an insignificant percentage of the total amount of gun-related homicides. Roughly 1%.

Over 50% of all gun-related homicides are committed by black males in a smaller age range, who represent less than 10% of the population.

Never relax around the blacks.

>not even population adjusted

WE

Brilliant post!

>Implying the Oklahoma City bombing didn't happen.

>I never once heard a white person called a terrorist
I assume its too much to expect from outdated farming equipment to read a book

define mass shooting nigger

BTFO, once again, niggers.

These stats are pretty shitty. Because for some reason they don't count if you do it with friends for personal profit.
If they included the gang shootings it would look more like 60% black 20% hispanic.
Where's the source on this one? It looks somewhat in line with reality?

Niggers murder as many people in a typical weekend in Chicago. Is this nigger calling them terrorists?

America doesn't have a gun problem. It's got a brown people problem.

cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
>According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.
>The examples are infamous. Roof and the Charleston church massacre. Lanza and the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Holmes and the slaughter inside an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater.
>Black people committed close to 16% of the mass shooting Mother Jones looked at, while Asians were responsible for around 9%. People identified as either Latino, Native American and unknown rounded out the study.

>64%=90%

Good job Chris Rock.

based hungary

Source: FBI

That statistic isn't even close to true.

>Dyan Roof
>Anders Breivik
>chechyna (hope i'm spelling correct)

"Fuck off"

50% of the crimes in the US are done by African Americans but they're labeled as thugs or disenfranchised but when a white person commites a crime he called a racist, bigot, mentally insane or a virgin.
Also terrorism is an act of violence rooted in political motivations so both the KKK and the Black Panthers can both be considered terrorist groups. Stick to comedy Chris, the last black comedian trying to give social commentary was spiking women's drinks.

Checked and kekked

oh look, he's desperately trying to stay relevant.

Aren't alread at least 80% if black and 60% if white murders caused by blacks? Yet I never hear about those in the news

I'm glad people are finally realising the Irish are not white.

>I've never heard a white person called a terrorist.

They are called such whenever they meet the definition of "terrorist". Such a person is Dylann Roof, who has been properly called a terrorist by most people.

>even though the Charleston church shooting was likely planned by a government, and the person(s) who commited the killings (likely not the individual presented to us now as "Dylann Roof") is an agent

If an actor is not motivated by a desire to effect political change, then that person is not a "terrorist".

That's because you need a political motive you dumb nigger.

>Anders Breivik

If mass shootings abroad count, how are you going to measure in whatever's going on in Africa and the Middle East?

DISPEL

>never heard of a white person being called a terrorist

You damn Americans always did sympathise with the IRA scum

Not only did you BTFO Austria, you also BTFO'd niggers.

Salutations from Novi Sad Serb Diaspora

Paki
>Paki
Paki
>Paki
Paki
>Paki

pot meet kettle

:^)

Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber)..

This nigger must be very ignorant..

>I can't explain this stat that I pulled straight out of my ass

provably false
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

click randomly on the links to incidents. 8 of 10 times it will be a black or mexican shooter.

According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.

> McVeigh wasn't called a terrorist

Mass shootings are defined by 3 or more victims. 90% of those are black on black or mexi on mexi gang violence.

Still like you though. Keep on singing and dancing.

Does nig on nig crime not count as mass shooting any more?

Doesn't fit the left's agenda that all whites are mass shooters so they don't report it.

It's a victimless crime, no people hurt, why should it count?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

DELETE THIS

GANG SHOOTINGS DON'T COUNT AS REAL MASS SHOOTINGS

Their entire lives are a slow motion mass shooting

>make up the majority of the population
>cause majority of mass shootings - yet still at an absurdly low rate

>make up small minority of country
>responsible for significant number terror threats

Wow, I can't figure this one out boss.

>Protip: terrorism=\=mass shooting

Pretty sure he never said this.

I'm googling and nothings coming up. Same with the picture itself, at least including the text.

Thanks for the laff tho, equally white white boy.

>Ted Kaczynski
>Timmothy McVeigh
>Eric Rudolph
>The KKK

But that wouldn't give them any reason to nig out and kill their own people. Not sure how things work in Hungary, but I'm sure you don't kill your family just because you own your house.

Aren't most mass shooting perpetrated by blacks? Like over 50% by 13% the population?
Just because they mostly target other blacks doesn't mean Chris Rock can disregard them.

>according to this totally unbiased magazine that also pushes for ban on GMOs, antibiotics in factory farms and diversity in workplaces, guns are bad

Its very simple chris, you unfunny black cunt, listen to this: A terrorist is someone who wants to influence the political views of the people around him by violence. That means that some white guy that got bullied by his classmates and after he had enough grabbed a shotgun and killed them isnt a terrorist. He is a murderer and criminal just lik your brothas in da gangz that shoot each other everyday ( but those arent counted obvsly in your stupid analogy you pig sausage) Yeah chris you dumb-as-a rock nigger, its that simple. But we understand your kind, black joke man, so we are willing to explain it further: Lets look at Anders Breivik, a lovely swedish man that killed a bunch of some someones in the name of his ideology. So that makes him a terrorist. Now lets look at all the scool shooters. Did they kill all those people because of their Ideology? No, they had personal reasons, be It revenge or justice. So they arent terrorists. Scum and murderers maybe, but no terrorists. And did you live under a rock, you black rock?

>Never heard a white guy get called a terrorist
Do you think everyone around you is a fucking idiot you fucking wanker? Like everyone agrees that Breivik was a fucking terrorist. And lastly, if
you dont like being in America and earning big money then go to your friends in Africa or the middle east you hypocritical monkey in a suit.

I said fuck you nigger. I hope all blacks and muslims die while i sleep tonight. In the morning the world will celebrate and rejoice. Fuck niggers. Fuck muslims. Fuck mohamed

Yeah, a supreme biased mag showed giving a number 50% larger

Dylan Roof is a white supremacist Terrorist who wanted to frighten black people
Elliot Rodger was a gay terrorist who wanted to frighten women
Omar Mateen was a closeted fag terrorist who wanted to frighten gays
That guy in the Oregon Shooting was a Sup Forums shitposting atheist terrorist who wanted to harm people who don't go on the internet

>What'd you say, white boy?

[citation needed]

90% of regular shootings are committed by black men age 9-31. For some reason I've never heard a black person called a terrorist.

thats because a shooting is only terrorism if it's done for a political aim. what a stupid nigger

dictionary.com/browse/terrorism?s=t

Because white shooters aren't trying to intimidate anyone with an ideology. They're not trying to influence political change. They just lose their shit one day and decide to shoot up the class of 2025.

Well, if we are going by the number of "mass shootings" in the US this year, 98% of those were committed by blacks in gang violence.

And if we are going by the number of actual mass shootings in the non manipulated sense. White boys committed 50% of them. And their combined body count was lower than Chicago when a new issue pair of Jordan's comes out.

Wasn't the unabomber one?

"Shootings" bong

because that statistic is false, and terrorist implies foreign intervention
0/10

Well, his statement is badly worded then. He states he's never heard a white person called a terrorist.

He is an entertaining negro. Diction is not his strong point.

So, gang related shootings don't count as mass shootings now?

Chris Rock is either lying or stupid because his age makes him align with the IRA, the Baader-Meinhof Gang, various US terrorists which the media plays down because they are leftist, and the brief Quebec terror campaign.
All white, all denounced as terrorists.

"fuck the gays and the EU" Belarus coming in with the high heat!

Why do people hang on the every word of actors and comedians as if they were scholars or something? Are you familiar with the type of person that become actors and comedians? Remember all those under achievers in grade school? Yeah, that's them. No one gives a shit what they have to say.

What can I say, he is right. Whites are the silent terrorism threat. It needs to be talked about more.

>native americans > mudslimes
the fuck? this has to be wrong

Google proves him a liar anyway.

theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/05/wisconsin-sikh-temple-domestic-terrorism

ISIS wants to kill him for his role in fifth element.

What you mean "white" Chris?

French? English? German? American? Australian? A dozen other peoples?

Almost like this nigger is hmm, stupid or something.

>90% of shoots are white people
NEGRO PLEASE, MORE BLACKS ARE KILLED IN CHICAGO THEN THE AMOUNT OF SOLDIERS LOST IN AFGHANISTAN

under rated

>1 post by this ID

Reminder not to reply to shill/slide threads. Sage and hide.

>3 mass shootingstorage are committed by white dudes

>64%
Am I fucking stupid or do hood shoot outs that happen everyday not counted?

>1 post by this ID

When will it end?

First Chris Rock came for the dentists, and I did not speak up...

HEY GUYS
NOTICE THAT THE OP HASNT REPLIED OR POSTED ANYTHING

JUST CLICK ON HIS ID.
WHY ARE YOU NOT NOTICING THIS

Those aren't whites in Chicago, Chris

The shilling on this site is fucking out of control. This board is basically unusable.

His personal subjective experience does not reflect reality, and he is seemingly completely out of touch with the world around him. Therefore I can't take his opinion seriously.

This. It's the same reason we don't call Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer "terrorists."

Tiny population size with an incredibly disproportionate number of jobless drunks.