Why does Sup Forums get upset with black men with white women?

Why is it that white men go ape shit at black men going for trash tier white women?

90% of the time I see black men with white women. They are usually with literally white trash, giant hippos, drug whores, or club sluts. Most of those girls Sup Forums wouldn't want anyways.

However go on youtube and you'll see all these qt nerdy weeb girls who would be perfect for anons, yet they prefer Asian bfs cause they are weebs, kpop boos, or some shit.

I never see anyone on Sup Forums complain about them Asians, but everyday we chimp out about niggers fucking trash tier white whales.

Because blacks are seen as aggressive and savage.

You don't see WMBF combos that much, but there's plenty of WMAF combos, so that evens it out.

Not sure if that is even mixing if they are Russians.

After all, Russia has both white european and mongoloid dna. Some Russians may feature more white dna, but others more asian dna.

>r/asian""""masculinity""""
i still can't believe this is a thing

>this post
>56%

Who makes these pictures? Seems pretty sad.

>mongol and fingol

Good couple. Kind to them.

>You don't see WMBF combos that much

Why not. Black girls are qt too. Pretty damn faithful too.

Chinese men in Africa picking up black wifeys even if Chinese back at home make fun of them. They said shit like "Damn. She so dark brother needs flashlight to find his wife at night."

european countries have history

dark men want white women because their own are ugly or even disgustin

Please leave that shit out of this thread.

This is about how white men (or any men) react to black men with their women.

There seems to be irrational rage. No need to be upset with nigger fucking a 40yr old whale you wouldn't touch. Yet there is raging fire when you see it.

Scenario you just described is entirely different from dating black girls in USA/Western Europe.

How so? Are black girls not qt and faithful in USA/Europe?

White man black woman is the least likely to divorce.

Most people want niggers to stop existing. If they spread their seed, they atill exist. Nothing irrational about it.

hey look everyone, the AMWF guy is back and he found a bunch of new pics to post!!!

I don't really know since most of the black girls we have are ultra-muslim, so interracial relations are incredibly rare.

>Most people want niggers to stop existing
Are you differentiating niggers from black people or did you just come from Sup Forums?

see

I'm going to assume that in your country more black men are with white women than white men are with black women.

If your white women can convert black men to christianity then so can white men do the same to black women.

Problem I feel is that it is MEN who must hunt for woman. Black men are more aggressive and have lower standards than white men in that regard.

imagine gathering academic sources on the internet, finding and pasting dozens of pictures to use and putting it all together on photoshop for a shitpost on Sup Forums

We have very few interracial relationships, mostly BMWF and WMAF. Everything else is relatively incredibly rare.

The women aren't actually converting anyone.

Niggers are niggers.

So are you equally upset when you see white man with black woman?

I think not.

That rarely ever happens. Not many men are dumb enough.

Point here isn't how often it occurs, but rather the reaction people have to it when it does.