collider.com/war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-koba-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fug i didn't ask for this

Fuck subhuman apes

he sacrifices himelf to protect that little human shit i bet

Checked
;_;

>tfw trips confirm

I bet you anything that human is in there because execs demanded we have a human character "to relate to". I'd be quite happy with a whole movie of Caesar desu

awww fuck he's the realest nigga in those movies

SEALE"D

post yfw he said "run"

Did people really think they used a real orangutan in that scene?
They don't look anywhere near as cool in real life.

Literally me

>Buck is dead
>Ash is dead
>Koba is dead
>Maurice will probably be dead

>Maurice will die
>he will die AFTER seeing Ceaser die

too good for this world

What are you talking about, that's the raddest ape I ever saw

>seallets

T-that's not CGI, r-right?

thats an american orangutan

this an irish one

>Koba is dead
dude listen closely at the end of the movie
NOT NECESSARILY

The directors themselves confirmed he's toast, but his legacy remains

collider.com/war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-koba-dead/

>“There was talk… Matt and I — we loved Toby Kebbell. Koba’s a great character. He was great for entertainment and for Caesar… Caesar loved Koba. He was his brother until the humans showed up and Koba couldn’t contain his rage. We loved what that said about the world but we also loved what it said emotionally for these two characters. We were really sad to see [Koba] in visual effect meetings tumble down three hundred feet and die in a fiery ball of hell. They wouldn’t have done that to Darth Vader… So we were like ‘God – did we make a mistake killing Koba?’ But again we have to look each other in the eyes and say – ‘could anybody survive that fall? For real?’ And the answer is no.”

>Koba’s presence though will still be felt in War for the Planet of the Apes both emotionally and physically. Caesar will be struggling with the “guilt” of killing an ape, haunted by this single action. But even more so – Koba’s murder will further divide the apes. “There was already a big faction. We couldn’t get too deep in with those characters with Koba but there were a lot of Koba sympathizers. There were a couple guys sitting on the rock basically flipping Caesar off…” Dylan revealed, “…[They] didn’t agree with how Caesar was leading the apes and in this movie there is conflict within the apes. There are some apes that have not been on Caesar’s side. How far will they go to survive?”

shit
now that makes me sad

So I'm not alone in thinking these last two Ape movies were pretty fucking good so far as big-budget hollywood action flicks go?

They're pretty well received on Sup Forums yeah, and Dawn to me actually improved on Rise, plus the I like the subtle touches each movie so far has had where you see that the virus is changes the apes more and more as time passes, the apes get better at english and stand more upright.

Also "NO"

kekedy kek kek

does anyone have links to any videos of these TYPE of orangutans? theyre so silly and funny

i mean where are its eyes! haha