Brexit

Is there anything more hypocritical than Brits wanting to leave the European Union over fear of immigrants?

brits who want to stay in the eu

>Rulers before my time did something morally wrong
>The common man at the time suffered due to conscription, raised taxes, and other burdens due to these acts
>I should suffer because of it

Britain colonized half the world and brought with them civilisation

Muslims and other immigrants just want to rape, kill and plunge the world back into the dark ages

NICE FUCKING BAIT MATE

I see you believe in collective punishment based on the crimes of one's ancestors.
Pretty brave position for an American to take.

Colonization =/= Immigration

>Implying you have to welcome those you colonise

>morally wrong

try harder

>implying colonization was bad for the savages

Americans wanting Britain to stay in tbe EU even though they would never join in a million years.

We sent a tiny fraction of our population to administer countries unable to do it themselves. We put down relatively few unruly natives here and there, such was the nature of law and order in those times.

Americans wanting Britain to stay in tbe EU even though they would never join in a million years.

underrated

>Rulers did something amazing before my time
>The common man benefited in living in the worlds most powerful empire
>I should take credit for their work

No british person alive today was a colonist, therefore there is no hypocrisy. If we want to hold current peoples responsible for their ancestors actions then by all means, let's do that for everyone on Earth and not just the whites that you hate. Arabs have about 1000 years of violent expansion and enslavement of countless peoples from africa to asia to fucking Ireland, and so, so much murder to atone for.

Faggot.

British colonialism was morally right because the majority of people benefited from it in terms of access to resources and increase in quality of life.

>thinks empires don't have a right to tell people to fuck off

Americans telling other countries what to do.

MAKE ENGLAND GREAT AGAIN!

You know he is going to lose, right?

>hypocritical

Maybe they just understand the effects better than anyone else due to firsthand experience?

>Empire

How do i get a job to shill on Sup Forums?
I spend all day here posting anime, i could at least be paid for it